Community > Posts By > FearandLoathing

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 02/22/14 09:49 PM

This discussion thread is aimed at Mingle2 members who have been here for at least a year.

Do you remember your first posts on this site?
Would you say the same things over again under the same circumstances?

Or do you think back to those posts and go frustrated "Why did I say that?" ?

How about the way that you originally introduced yourself to the other members? Were you satisfied with it, or did you want a do-over?

If you were to start over in this site, would you do anything different?

Not a clue; likely, yes; not at all, no; couldn't even tell you if I even introduced myself; sure, I guess.

Nope.

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 02/22/14 09:46 PM
Bring up Ed Gein or Jeffrey Dahmer in a conversation.

Bonus points for over dinner.smokin

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 02/22/14 09:46 PM
These are not difficult observations to make, it pains me to repeat them.

You are being used, like a weekend fling. You will be disappointed if you decide to continue...And it will all, every bit of it, go up in flames in front of you.

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 02/22/14 12:25 PM

It does no good to whine about alleged racism until you have demonstrated that you have eliminated all other possibilities.

I don't consider the population of Salt Lake City to be typical of a major metropolitan area in the USA. So, perhaps one's location is a factor in one's lack of dating.

It is typical of other major metropolitan areas...It is just smaller is all.

Unfortunately, Utah is a state you can't make much out of unless you are Mormon.

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 02/20/14 08:09 PM
Leonardo da Vinci.

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 02/20/14 10:51 AM

Nichts ist fur dich, nichts war fur dich, nichts bliebt fur dich...Fur immer.

Doh ... I was gonna say "thinking how much I dislike having to learn German".
I do have to point out it's not "fur" aber "f�r". Makes a lot of difference (pronunciation).
Okay, I'm nitpicking. I'm narked. Friggin German, es ist Scheisse. And I think it's "Schei�e", but who cares, haha

Yes, I don't have the special 'U' though...And couldn't tell you the alt codes to get it, haha.

My German is limited, but I could probably survive in Germany off it...A lot better than any of the other languages I know anyway.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 02/19/14 09:24 PM
Did I miss the pillow room funtime?!

F*, don't tell me I missed the pillow room...I f*ing love the pillow room, man.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 02/19/14 09:21 PM
Nichts ist fur dich, nichts war fur dich, nichts bliebt fur dich...Fur immer.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 02/19/14 09:18 PM

Reading that basically all men want in a relationship is support, loyalty and sex. And they can do without sex occasionally, i.e. if the wife is preggers or having her period etc. But if it happens too often or with no 'valid' reason, the man will get sex elsewhere. No matter how much he might love his wife, no matter how much support and loyalty he gets from his wife, he will get it elsewhere. Because he needs it. Men that say they don't, lie.
Mind you, HIS words, not mine, haha. (I must admit I cannot believe some of the things this Steve Harvey writes, hence the question)

Now the big question: Do you men agree? Will you indeed stray if she's holding out on you for whatever reason (which can also be a so called valid reason)?

Of course that isn't true.

I would think she would stray before me since I'm asexual...That means I don't like sex, not the alien reproducing mechanism.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 02/19/14 09:09 PM
Guinness...Ingredients?

All that is man.smokin

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 02/19/14 08:58 PM

Whatever you are comfortable with, to hell with everyone else...They're not waking up in your shoes.

well thank heavens for that. I still have something to call my own lol

I feel I should clarify my response.

Personally? I don't give much of a f* what anyone thinks of the things I do, and I'll likely do a lot of the same things later on, this much I'm sure of...But that is the path I choose, and the consequences will be mine to face. There is no point in following shadows, just as there is no point to holding yourself back from potential on account of someone else.

Potential should be met, even if it is on the other side of the tracks.

FearandLoathing's photo
Wed 02/19/14 01:50 PM
I think you all have been duped...Promised one thing and sold another.

FearandLoathing's photo
Tue 02/18/14 10:43 AM
The weather has always fluctuated...Although patterns in certain parts of the world have been rather odd of late.

I guess we'll see if the world blows up.smokin

FearandLoathing's photo
Tue 02/18/14 10:41 AM
Whatever you are comfortable with, to hell with everyone else...They're not waking up in your shoes.

FearandLoathing's photo
Sun 02/16/14 03:35 PM
Well, you're wrong...But it doesn't matter anymore, won't happen again.

FearandLoathing's photo
Thu 02/13/14 12:12 PM
There is necessary, and there is unnecessary...That's all.

FearandLoathing's photo
Mon 02/10/14 05:19 AM
I really do think Mingle should take a different angle to this particularly humorous issue...They could separate themselves from the pack by creating an entire area dedicated to nice guys, and the undoubtedly few women who like them.

Come on, Mingle...Let's move from the pack and start our own venture.smokin

FearandLoathing's photo
Mon 02/10/14 05:18 AM

Alone...And who says we only have one life?

What if we have many?

Many SAY or believe that we have only one life; however, there doesn't seem to be much evidence one way or the other. I choose to live as though once is it -- but am open to other possibilities (given verifiable information)

Many say a lot of things, doesn't make them right...I'm just curious as to why more do not question these foundations placed into our heads at a young age, that's all.

FearandLoathing's photo
Mon 02/10/14 05:14 AM

Im newish on here, anyone wanna play head games, love screwing up ppl!!

You start...I'm just waking up, could take me a minute to screw up some people.smokin

FearandLoathing's photo
Sat 02/08/14 11:52 AM
Alone...And who says we only have one life?

What if we have many?