Community > Posts By > ttujim

no photo
Wed 06/27/12 10:15 AM
Recently I met an older woman on a cruise (I'm 25 shes 37), and we ended up spending the last 3 nights together. I had assumed that we would never talk again, though we did exchange numbers and found out we live pretty close to one another.

On the first night she had told me that she hadn't been intimate in about a year and I embarrassingly told her it has been about 5 years for me. I also told her that was because I am really shy and have been out of the dating game since a bad breakup and have never really recovered. I also told he I still live with my parents and I'm in between jobs so I'm not exactly relationship material or anything.

Since the cruise ended she actually texted me a couple days after which surprised me she told me she had been thinking of me. After a handful of casual texts she stopped responding. From the signals I got I was pretty sure she wanted some sort of no strings attached kind of physical relationship which I would have been fine with (though it was never discussed).

A) I tend to get emotionally attached somewhat easily after being intimate so would it be dumb for me to even pursue anything(even though I'd really enjoy it)?

B) Am I just having wishful thinking and nothing will probably come out of this?

C) The last two texts have been by me I probably should wait for a response before trying another I assume...

Sorry for the novel... and I'd appreciate any advice.

no photo
Sat 03/24/12 09:53 PM
You may be coming on a little strong with your 'kinky'ness.

no photo
Sat 03/24/12 09:42 PM
Having sex would be a good segue into the conversation...

no photo
Sat 03/24/12 09:33 PM
There is no such thing as an honest person...

no photo
Sat 03/24/12 09:12 PM
Let me know, thanks :)