Community > Posts By > cuddlebunny00

no photo
Wed 02/27/13 04:34 PM
I guess not. Probably not going to be herre for long

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 05:59 PM
isn't this another interesting way of meeting men. Almost feels like I'm begging lol

Just would like to meet some nice men my age even for friends and chit chat :)

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 04:05 PM
Personality for sure but you still have to be attracted.

Its sad with online dating because we have a hard time getting past a pic that we are not attracted too.

In person its just so different because you see the genuine smile..the way they walk or talk..their personality and characteristics that you could be very attracted too that a camera cannot capture.

Awhile back I had viewed a couple of guys' pics (on another dating site) and they had a youtube link of themselves talking on cam. I must say that their pics did them no justice. Not everyone is photogenic.

Jusst saying its to bad :(

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 02:57 PM
Thankyou Athena, no need for you to apologize. Thats the risk one takes when they post publicly. I have a thick skin and realize that there are alot of very ignorant people in the world...and thankyou :)

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 02:46 PM
Edited by cuddlebunny00 on Tue 02/26/13 02:49 PM

We are focusing on those that don’t post a pic as if they can’t be trusted, but how can trust those with pics on their account to be truly the person we are talking with. It doesn’t take much to grab a bunch of pics from Google, Facebook or even old sites like Myspace and use them instead of your own. Just because there is a pic on their profile doesn’t mean they are any less at wanting something to hide.

I can prove my pics are of me by going on webcam. I think that people are wondering what the big deal is, with having pics unless you are hiding from the law maybe? Or a spouse, girlfrind or boyfriend?

just seems pointless to be on a dating site when you don't even want to show your face.

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 02:28 PM

Its not so easy. Theres so much trust involved and by the time I can fall in love, hes done something to kill it.

So it Must be yu then, not him :smile:

Thats quite a rude assumption.

One nearly raped me, can't really call it that legally but it was very devasting to me never the less

The other one was a major alcoholic who was beginning to become physically agressive although I completely looked after him except his habit. I talked him into going to rehab and hes been dry for 4 years now. We are friends now

The last one I was in, he cheated on me while I was away for 6 weeks looking after my dying daughter. I spent thousands and my hard labor into renovating his house. He told me to leave the day before my daughters memorial service.

I'm not expecting any sympathy but if you don't know me then its not fair to make assumptions like that. Yes 2 sides to every story I know

Wow; I am sorry to hear all the crap you went through. I can understand why you are cautious about trusting. No one deserves that kind of crap in their life. I wish the best for you. flowerforyou

Thankyou Navygirl, I do appreciate what you said
It bothers me when people judge others so carelessly

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 02:12 PM

Its not so easy. Theres so much trust involved and by the time I can fall in love, hes done something to kill it.

So it Must be yu then, not him :smile:

Thats quite a rude assumption.

One nearly raped me, can't really call it that legally but it was very devasting to me never the less

The other one was a major alcoholic who was beginning to become physically agressive although I completely looked after him except his habit. I talked him into going to rehab and hes been dry for 4 years now. We are friends now

The last one I was in, he cheated on me while I was away for 6 weeks looking after my dying daughter. I spent thousands and my hard labor into renovating his house. He told me to leave the day before my daughters memorial service.

I'm not expecting any sympathy but if you don't know me then its not fair to make assumptions like that. Yes 2 sides to every story I know

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 01:56 PM
I'm drooling drinker

laugh

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 09:21 AM

We're here having a nice time :-) I've met some nice ladies in here but no commitment yet :-) Waiting for the One the Crown fits :-)
well the ONE doesn't mean Mr Perfect , How freagin boring would that be? I'm looking for the ONE for me. I guess it just hasn't happened yet :(

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 08:59 AM
People are people.. i dont see the difference..i've dated outside many times. The only thing you have to know is that different cultures think differently

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 08:50 AM

no photo
Tue 02/26/13 08:42 AM
I habba cold :(

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 07:08 PM
I have done it in the past,,it was a huge mistake but I knew deep down that it would be a mistake but I didn't go with my gut.

Yes I would do it again if I was certain that he was the one :banana:

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 03:33 PM
Ahhh! cougar hunter laugh

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 03:22 PM
No need too, practice makes perfect :)

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 12:53 PM
I personally don't like the label "COUGAR"
Why? Because its insulting, I don't set out to seduce young men and thats exactly what it means.

We need to find a LABEL for the young ones who are on the prowl for older women laugh

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 12:36 PM

I send them a message asking them if it a two for one deal...

Haha! thats a good one (love it)

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 12:23 PM
AND-

Of course they need money for poor dad who suddenly fell ill or they were in an accident (thats the famous one) or their bank closed down and they cannot recieve their money.

AND-
"How dare you accuse me of scamming you? You know how much I love you and would never do anything to harm you. You are so mean and hurtful to even think that of me" haha!

I watched quite a few videos on youtube about the Nigerian and Ghana scams and some of these people got scammed and got fooled over and over again. One woman was clearly scammed and she still thinks this Nigerian loves her lol

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 12:16 PM
After you have been online awhile its very easy to spot the scammers.

- They usually want to instantly chat on yahoo or skype

- They get very luvy duvy right off and they can't believe they actually met their soulmate within a day

_ They are very religious

- They don't always answer your questions, they completely avoid talking about themselves

- They often won't go on cam for one lame reason or another

- They spend more time telling you how wonderful you are rather than getting to know you

- This has happened to me many times...there seems to be a personality change in the typing from one conversation to the next

I am sure there are many more signs like only having one pic and no more because they are using the work computer or they lost all their photos on the last pc that broke down lol

no photo
Mon 02/25/13 11:44 AM
theres 2 people in it and its the only one on the profile

A: Do you ask which one is you?

B: Move along and don't don't bother with that person for fear the less attractive one is the owner of the profile?

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next