Community > Posts By > cuddlebunny00

no photo
Sun 01/05/14 11:15 AM

For me, being an American means so much more than birthright, that was just luck of the draw:wink: ..

Its sounds like Daddy was a sailer man and Leigh was an off spring of a
lucky hand off cards. She sure is a smart pretty little thing.
I wonder If I'm reading to far into things againwhoa I wonder.
flowers

Ohhhh La La
Looks like Pomy's in love bigsmile

Lucky you Leigh :banana:

no photo
Sun 01/05/14 11:08 AM
To be real.
To be realistic.
To see things the way they really are.
To not believe the propaganda fed to me by my Government.
To think for myself and not become a follower.

I am Canadian..an dang proud to be :smile:

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 01:08 PM
Some men don't give up easily. I've had this happen to me. Why do you find this creepy?

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 11:12 AM

melon farmer has no particular meaning here as an insult or as a racial remark. Well I guess if we wanna cuss we'll have to borrow from you limeys then, eh?laugh waving

Well, I enjoy country blues and those old black guys worked on farms and I think that some of them grew melons and considered watermelon to be a delicacy and it appears to have been a staple of their diet. Over here we refer to the Irish as tatty houwkers. This is how racial slurs work. Black people are stereotyped as banana eaters and then compared to animals that eat bananas.

Now, Repo man is an American movie but it was made by a British director and I think that he was annoyed when they made him take out the offensive language and my theory is that he thought that it was funny to use a racial slur that people wouldn't take for a racial slur and he was saying that if the studio wanted to treat the audience like idiots and flip his film up like that he could say to them that melon farmer is not considered to be a racial slur because they gave him a list of words that he couldn't use and it wasn't on it.

People really need to lighten up a bit..why be so serious all the time?

no photo
Tue 12/31/13 10:28 AM
Life is just a dream :smile:

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 08:16 PM

I don't fear pimples. They come they go. I just hate when I get one on my butt and I don't know till I sit down.. hahaha

Its probably an ingrown hair HA!

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 07:13 PM

Like I said way earlier..I believe the mind is all so powerful. If you believe that something..anything will cure you, then it will.

How do you know whether this belief is true?

I've found that man ppl who believe this treat it like a tautology, and fall prey to the 'no true scotsman' fallacy. If belief fails to cure you, then you just didn't really believe. In this way they never have to face truth.

Why? Do you like to keep starting something?

Read my words "Like I said earlier I BELIEVE" I am not asking you to believe anything..J***s!!

This is a forum for discussion, for the exchange of ideas. Both 'science' and 'philosophy' imply questioning, investigation. So this is also, sometimes, a forum for investigation and learning.

Saying that "I believe..." something doesn't mean I've completely given up on investigating it. Have you given up? Have you settled into a dogmatic worldview, unassailable by reason or evidence?

By responding in this way to my question 'how do you know if its true' - are you saying that you completely don't care at all whether this belief is true or not?

I care about people. I care about the truth. The belief you espouse is a dangerous belief. This belief has killed people. Not very many in the west, in recent years, but it still happens.

You don't know what I know, know what I have seen or know what I have experienced because you dont know me.

I may not have the same fancy vocabulary as you but I believe what I believe and you won't convince me otherwise.

My posts Sir.. were of my own opinions, not to convince anyone of anything. I merely said check it out if you wish on some posts. The latter was my own belief. I'm not here to debate. You go ahead and debate but I won't.

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 06:37 PM

Like I said way earlier..I believe the mind is all so powerful. If you believe that something..anything will cure you, then it will.

I've found that man ppl who believe this treat it like a tautology, and fall prey to the 'no true scotsman' fallacy. If belief fails to cure you, then you just didn't really believe. In this way they never have to face truth.

Read my words "Like I said earlier I BELIEVE" I am not asking you to believe anything..J***s!!

This is a forum for discussion, for the exchange of ideas. Both 'science' and 'philosophy' imply questioning, investigation. So this is also, sometimes, a forum for investigation and learning.

Saying that "I believe..." something doesn't mean I've completely given up on investigating it. Have you given up? Have you settled into a dogmatic worldview, unassailable by reason or evidence?

By responding in this way to my question 'how do you know if its true' - are you saying that you completely don't care at all whether this belief is true or not?

I care about people. I care about the truth. The belief you espouse is a dangerous belief. This belief has killed people. Not very many in the west, in recent years, but it still happens.

I personally do believe this but you have to have a strong mind and belief that you can cure yourself. Yes its dangerous if someone tells another to "just believe" and poof! you will be cured.

We are born into this world being told what we can and cannot believe. So from childhood we have a belief system instilled in us from our parents and society.

I believe it because I have done it
You can argue that one too but I believed it would go away and it did.

I'm sorry to say but thats exactly what I am not doing "settling into a dogmatic worldview"

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 03:42 PM

Cuddlebunny. Why would you question my profile pictures? Hahahha! Now I know you got the hots for me. Go on tell me I'm a stud. I know you want to.

Oh how did you guess my darling? I can't stop thinking bout you love

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 11:04 AM
Attention seeker..is all I can say..is that even your real pic?

Seems to me that your head swells more with each new Topic you post yawn

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 10:28 AM
Theres a belief {I think its chinese} where they say that whatever happens on New Years Eve is basically how your whole year will go.

So have your house clean, give lots of hugs to your children, smile, eat healthy and take a long deep breath and relax :smile:

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 09:54 AM
If only!
I would go back 16 yrs as well. The grass isn't always greener sad2

no photo
Sun 12/29/13 09:34 AM
Edited by cuddlebunny00 on Sun 12/29/13 09:41 AM
It sounds to me that you are bitter towards women for your friends sake.
Yes women are emotional. Men just get mad and wanna beat the one accused up. {I'm being sarcastic}
You shouldn't stuff us all into the same bag. Now thats what I call immature.

Go figure! He's a Bible Thumper...Yes! Spread tha LOVE brotha!

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 06:07 PM

Alright, I know that this is going to be really contraversial but I don't like frizzy hair and that's a deal breaker for me.

laugh
Oh trust me..everyone has a hair frizz day now and again

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 05:41 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byEGjLU2egA

I think this is the perfect song for this thread. lol

Oh how I miss the days of sex..drugs and long haired rockers drool

Just kidding :banana:

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 04:27 PM
Edited by cuddlebunny00 on Sat 12/28/13 04:31 PM

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 01:45 PM
Holy crap..I just realized this thread was started almost 5 yrs ago. I wonder if the OP is still even here?

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 12:11 PM
Edited by cuddlebunny00 on Sat 12/28/13 12:37 PM

What a stigma those two words can inflict – “mental illness”.

It is interesting to note that “mental illness” constitutes a condition where in a person can be incarcerated, drugged and/or tortured (e.g. electro-convulsive therapy and psychosurgery) against their will, with no legal recourse whatsoever.

Unlike our legal system wherein every person has the right to legal defense, a person diagnosed with a mental illness has no right to “medical defense”.

The most disturbing aspect of this is that the proponents of “mental health” claim that it is a “medical condition”. But unlike true medical conditions where a person has the right to accept or refuse medical treatment, the “mentally ill” have no such right. “Treatments” can be physically forced on them.

It is also interesting to note that 60 years ago, there were less than a dozen recognized “mental illnesses”. But DSM IV (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) lists over 300. And NIMH (National Institue for Mental Health) says “An estimated 26.2 percent of Americans ages 18 and older — about one in four adults — suffer from a diagnosable mental disorder in a given year.” Where did they all come from??? According to Professor of Psychiatry Emeritus, Dr. Thomas Szasz, they were simply invented, unlike true medical conditions which are discovered.

Now considering that virtually 100% of all so-called “mental illness” is based on nothing more than subjective evaluations of behaviour (ref: the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), with no objective physical diagnostic procedures based on physiology, (because they don’t exist), and the fact that a person so diagnosed can be incarcerated against their will, we really do have what amounts to a loophole in “due process”.

If people don't follow the norm, are a bit off or march to the beat of their own drum..whats the first thing thats going to happen? People will freak out because they don't think the same or do things the same as the rest of us followers and lemmings.

Society will somehow, some way try to convert these people back to "THEIR" {the elitists,governments and those telling us how we should live and think} way of thinking and doing things in order to keep the status quo. How dare anybody fall off the beaten track.

At some point in their life or even before birth..these people labled with a mental illness chose to opt out of this reality we all live in for reasons of thier own.

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 11:44 AM

Maybe I learned a long time ago to assess myself and change the things I can, accept the things I can't, and work towards having the wisdom to know the difference. Way I look at it everyone has the same number of hours in a day and the difference be tween being successful and unsuccessful is wasting time and energy envying others rather than being the best version of the me that I can be. Sometimes that is improving some of my weaknesses and sometimes it is just learning how to get around them.

At just shy of 21 I was basically told that regardless of the fact that I survived and incredibly abusive childhood that was in many ways no "childhood" at all I was then basically being sent back from pursueing my dream at the time to an empty apartment being told that it was so soon to be impaired to probably ever work again before an increasing debilitating condition that would probably preclude me ever having not only finding my family or having one of my own or even caring for myself.

Well hate to break it to you I did sustain myself, have a family, eventually find my family, and hold not only numerous jobs but actually owned businesses, vehicles, and homes with a multitude of friends, hobbies I enjoy, and experiences they told me were more than I dared dream to have BUT DID.

Did I sometimes have to work harder, longer, slower, back track, start from scratch more than once often doing things with people staring and saying give up? Sure. But you have to ignore that " can't/shouldn't/your not" thought's and people and just play the cards your dealt. It isn't easy and you may have to reshuffle your own cards here and there but you just have to quit daydreaming about how you want things to be and deal with how they are to your greatest advantage.

You are an amazing woman..very encouraging flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 12/28/13 11:07 AM
My son in law told me his Dentist told him that prozac was invented before they had an actual disorder to use it on. I don't know if this is true but worth checking out anyways. If true, then what does that tell ya?

I don't watch cable much but last night I was watching some programs on crime mysteries. Every other comercial was selling drugs...OMG the side affects alone will kill you and soooo many of them..How in the H^^^ do they get these lil poison pills passed to market?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25