Community > Posts By > cuddlebunny00

no photo
Tue 12/03/13 07:04 AM
defeated

no photo
Tue 12/03/13 06:25 AM
I don't like anyone fake inside and out. I wish men would be real but I also cant blame them in a way for trying to impress with so much competition.

no photo
Tue 12/03/13 06:01 AM
My family makes me happy

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 11:22 PM
just sick

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 10:01 PM
Thinking about Paul Walker
RIP you loving man you sad2

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 03:36 PM
There are 7 billion people living on this planet now. Do you really think that life is all that and a box of crackers for everyone?

Mental illness is relief from whatever reality they escaped

Those who believe we should all live in the same reality and follow the rest of the sheep are determined to pull the mentally ill back whether they like it or
not [egotistical maniacs]

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 03:14 PM
Edited by cuddlebunny00 on Sat 11/30/13 03:14 PM
LOL no kiddng..
If only!

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 03:00 PM

Its easy!
You live too far away anyhow for it to matter to me! Your Loss!! or Blessing!! Maby mine too!!laugh

Thees no chance in hell laugh
Another one of those Highly Apioniated ones that will find out how good That Money Maker is in later years!! And it will happen as age takes its toll!! By the way,is Lips all you have or hiding the rest of that spillage ???explode

Haha and he says I'm opinionated laugh

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 10:30 AM
Guess?

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 10:28 AM

Why do people always have to bring religion and money into it? Did Jesus have a job? Well, yes but that was just because his dad was a carpenter and taught him a trade.

That's what you need. It's something to fall back on when none of your plans work out. If Jesus could get a job on a building site, then so could you if you had a trade but as an unskilled labourer, well, I don't think that you could start a religion.

Yes it is sad that Religion and money were brought up but its the truth so deal with it!

He asked a question an I assume he wanted honesty

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 10:14 AM

Its easy!
You live too far away anyhow for it to matter to me! Your Loss!! or Blessing!! Maby mine too!!laugh

Thees no chance in hell laugh

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 09:46 AM
Its easy!

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 09:40 AM

People without profile pictures judging others for their looks? That's highly amusing.
If you don't want or dare show us what you look like (not cartoons and stuff) so we can judge you, it might be smarter to remain quiet and not make yourselves look like a total twat.

laugh good one

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 09:35 AM
WTf is with men these days who have nothing to talk about?

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 09:31 AM
Hmm sex smex..its not what its cracked up to be..not for me anyways. Men are so selfish in bed, I rather not have it sad2

no photo
Sat 11/30/13 09:17 AM
Most likely not. Theres some that have been here for years and mingling everyday. I give them credit for their optimism anyways. Others give up within days. The chances are pretty low but give it a try and good luck :smile:

no photo
Fri 11/29/13 08:52 PM
You have to be very trusting..personally it would never work for me. I don't trust easily with the way people are today.

no photo
Thu 11/28/13 07:08 PM
Hmmm!

no photo
Thu 11/28/13 03:12 PM

Hmmm! Why no pic?
Well if you are not going to have a pic posted, then join the forums and let your dazzling personality shine through :smile:
Tons of women read the forums

Second..why jobless? That can be a huge turnoff as well as making you look suspicious..especially if you are sending foreign women emails

Think about it :banana:

Oh and I noticed that you drink and smoke often, you don't believe in god and you are looking for sex [is this for real?] I don't think thats very appealing to many

Just saying..cuz you asked waving

no photo
Thu 11/28/13 02:47 PM
Hmmm! Why no pic?
Well if you are not going to have a pic posted, then join the forums and let your dazzling personality shine through :smile:
Tons of women read the forums

Second..why jobless? That can be a huge turnoff as well as making you look suspicious..especially if you are sending foreign women emails

Think about it :banana:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25