Community > Posts By > cuddlebunny00

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 04:55 PM
Tired

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 04:39 PM
To the ones who roam the site looking to make life miserable for women here [kiss my @$$]

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 04:29 PM
Few and far between

no photo
Tue 11/19/13 09:07 PM

Been there done that my exwife is older than me like that and the only good that came of that relationship is my son. I could go on and on about how fubar that relationship was but I won't cause thats a chapter in my life that has long since been closed. Now I have a four year rule. Four years in either direction. That way we could have at least gone to different highschools together.laugh

Yeah, I got a similar thing, some 4, 5 years either direction.

Yes its getting really old now. I remember the first time I was hit on by a younger man..gues I can say I was shocked, that was 15 yrs ago now. Five yrs younger and I was saying he was too young for me. Now its all gotten so out of hand with men 30 yrs my junior hitting on me.
What is wronng with them?

no photo
Sun 11/10/13 07:15 PM
I can send my sloppy seconds your way laugh

Bad joke sorry

Just be careful watcha ask for waving

no photo
Sun 11/10/13 07:11 PM
"people are at their best when things are at their worst"

This quote is so true

I've learned not to feel sorry for people who feel sorry for themselves. It would not help them at all

no photo
Sun 11/10/13 07:08 PM
Edited by cuddlebunny00 on Sun 11/10/13 07:10 PM

I have learned to not really GAF
People WILL judge...
Fortunately no one cares
:laughing:

no photo
Fri 11/08/13 05:42 PM
Edited by cuddlebunny00 on Fri 11/08/13 05:43 PM
I had to think long and hard about this question again. I am going to be perfectly honest here and explain why I think women think its harder, based on my own experiences.

I thought about all my previous relationships and realized that love had stared me in the face many times but I think I had become so picky that I was blind. I didn't want to settle but rather than work to make what I had even better, I threw it away..brokenheart

BECAUSE..sad2

I knew that [ya right] the perfect one would come along and I would not need to work on a thing.

Well I was in La La land and Lazy

I think when I was young and did not have internet, I was willing to work on a relationship with a guy I liked and fell in love with him eventually. Lets face it..todays world is very different with online dating. We think we can afford and are entitled to be picky.

Love:heart: is out there [even for us old fogies] bigsmile and its not hard to find at all.

no photo
Fri 11/08/13 03:25 PM
For any kind of healthy relationship

Simple..practice the Golden Rule and think positive

no photo
Fri 11/08/13 03:16 PM
Sorry..just had to share "Breakinng The Barrier"

http://youtu.be/-xFaJUZRkQM

no photo
Thu 11/07/13 05:24 PM

Your observation has some merit and also some dubious aspects. First to expect a reply to an initial inquiry is not tenable as some women receive a thousand responses a day so the correct thing to do if not interested is too simply not respond. Now if the person responds then it is reasonable and correct to then respond and here many choose to initiate a conversation and then stop without indicating the end of a conversation leaving the recipient in limbo. This is rude as its only necessary to say something along the lines of " its time for me to address other things and will get back with you another time say tomorrow nite Thanks"". This allows the person to politely leave and the recipient to know that they dont need to wait for ten to twenty minutes to see if a response is forthcoming In this regard many folks do not extend this courtesy and that is quite rude and not appropriate just as one would not stop a conversation by simply walking away given normal conversation If for a reason a person wants to continue a conversation and its fine to do so for any reason the only requisite is to acknowledge the end so that the other person knows and can move on as well and not wait for a response that is not coming. These common courtesies demonstrate appropriate social skills and a genuine concern for all and allowing for each person to move in and out of mail without rudeness or taking up unnecessary time and expectations too.
Right don't deny it. You played 1 of the Duke brothers in the film Trading Places, alongside Eddie Murphy and Dan Ackroyd? Been trying to place your face for weeks now!

LOL both actors passed away long ago

no photo
Thu 11/07/13 03:51 PM
I'm going shopping tonight so I'm wishing to find exctly what I want

no photo
Thu 11/07/13 03:33 PM
Edited by cuddlebunny00 on Thu 11/07/13 03:34 PM
Well..yes we all have a couple things you don't have

AND

All men are the same :laughing:

no photo
Thu 11/07/13 03:31 PM
Would you like to talk about it?

no photo
Wed 11/06/13 06:23 PM
They say that you do but how would you prove it?

no photo
Wed 11/06/13 06:20 PM
I love it..I'm with an African man and I honestly don't see the problem

no photo
Wed 11/06/13 06:10 PM
When I see a Hot guy in a pic, I think

A Its Fake
OR
B Theres got to be something off about this guy

Sad isn't it?

I won't say anything about the ugly pics [I'm too nice]

no photo