no photo
Fri 06/08/12 05:37 PM
Edited by Sunshine_in_Florida on Fri 06/08/12 05:38 PM

Well, if truth be told, I'm jealous of being single, more so as I never envisioned my life this way, but I'm pretty sure I'm not alone, and it is that that makes life all life the little more frustrating for us all.. but such is life..

All I can hope for, is that I meet my beloved and that they meet me and then life, as we know it, is complete... :banana:

Thankfully, I'm an optimist!! smile2

I am jealous of this guy with the coffee over in Scotland. What a beautiful country. Other than that, the ones that have lost the sun for the summer, "Come on Down"! Florida is hotter then hatties" with plenty of sun to share. LOL

no photo
Thu 06/07/12 07:25 PM
Hi Chloe23Irish, I see we share the same philosophy. I will let you know how it works out. I have so much life to live and am such a happy person, I refuse to sit alone for the rest of my life.

Best to you in your search as well. Thanks for your kind note.bigsmile

no photo
Thu 06/07/12 07:23 PM
Must be your server. My gmail is fine.

no photo
Thu 06/07/12 07:11 PM
Edited by Sunshine_in_Florida on Thu 06/07/12 07:13 PM
Here is a message I received today.
"I usually wait for the lady to make the first move, but I saw we have many things in common."

There was more, but I have heard the same from lady friends. So if nobody makes the first move, then we are all SOL.

It woke me up to the fact that maybe there are many of us thinking the same? I know in my age group, men made the first move, always, or you were considered a promiscuous lady, now this is a GUY telling me, HE waits for the lady to approach!

SO, I say, ladies, get off your keister and start searching and sending out those nudges! Out of a hundred nudges, you are bound to get one back. I don't limit distance either, I am willing to relocate and have seen it happen with others. I am grabbing the brass ring and taking the chance, it just might work. To do nothing, then for sure, "nothing" will happen.

What say you all?

no photo
Tue 06/05/12 05:04 PM
Gee this is fun learning different foods and drinks from everywhere. Never heard of Dirty Blondes either. That menu looks awesome Kahurangi. What a feast! Thanks for sharing. Now tell me about those blondes?

no photo
Tue 06/05/12 04:18 PM
Yes Jesally, I set my search for any distance and I am looking all over this United States. Yes I sure am. I have seen other couples relocate and stay together, so we just have to believe, that where there is a will, there IS a way!..

I always will reach out for that brass ring and grab hold forever.

Always have a higher goal and better dream, you can do it!

Don't let anyone discourage you Jesally, dream BIG.

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 05:44 PM

im so stinkin sleepy im like dozing off in my chair but when i go lay down in the bed, my eyes fly wide open and no sign of sleep...lol perhaps i should sleep here at my desk...

I did not know anyone else had that issue. I do the same thing. If the TV is on I will fall asleep and I make the room very dark, I even put painters tape over the digital clock it was too bright, if I turn the TV off,I toss and turn throughout the night.:angry:

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 04:09 PM
Edited by Sunshine_in_Florida on Mon 06/04/12 04:21 PM
^^^^^Oh, ok then, I am off to Google and educate myself more about something that is "smooth and pleasing", or were you even talking about the beer then??pitchfork

Cock O' The Walk

BA SCORE
N/A

Cock O' The WalkCock O' The Walk

Brewed by:
Williams Brothers Brewing Company visit their website
United Kingdom (Scotland)

Style | ABV
Scottish Ale | 4.30% ABV

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 03:05 PM
Newardjw, that is to die for!!!! I love good coleslaw too.....Did you make that yourself? Yummy::banana:

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 02:50 PM
Edited by Sunshine_in_Florida on Mon 06/04/12 02:55 PM
Tazz, where did you find such a brew??? Wow, is that a Scottish only brew? I don't believe I ever tried a red ale.

Boonedoggy, Bud it is. Bring it on and thanks for coming along to play.

WE are getting the "snags" from Australia too coming.

no photo
Mon 06/04/12 05:57 AM

I don't mind roasting a few "snags" on the barbie :wink: bigsmile

Welcome to the barbeque then Kahurangi, Snags it is!pitchfork

no photo
Sun 06/03/12 05:31 PM
I know what you mean. Lots to do this weekend about town, but doing them by yourself is not the same. It gets old, after awhile. I went bicycle riding, had a barbeque benefit to go to and a beer festival along the river, free live bands and fireworks on the ocean at 7 pm and still with all that to do, it is LONELY.

Having a special someone to laugh with and enjoy and share things with is the best.

no photo
Sun 06/03/12 04:29 PM

I know! It is awesome!
You are making me miss Louisiana. I have got to plan another road trip.:banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 06/03/12 04:27 PM
Krupa, keep your hands OFF the Alpaca!!! You naughty boy!

no photo
Sun 06/03/12 01:25 PM
Edited by Sunshine_in_Florida on Sun 06/03/12 01:26 PM

TEETH OPTIONAL

Krupa and Tazzops, I think you guys are tops for food selection. Definitely a great barbeque! Yummy...........

no photo
Sun 06/03/12 08:51 AM

no photo
Sun 06/03/12 08:45 AM
Edited by Sunshine_in_Florida on Sun 06/03/12 08:54 AM
Sounds like someone is definitely trying to trick you. Either one or both. Possibly the post was deleted due to it mentioning a still "illegal" drug in your state??? JMO.
Also, please be aware that many times they are doing undercover stings on Craigslist ever since the Dateline Pedophiles looking for moms with kids and that OP advertised, "Must like kids" and for the Craigslist murders by that med student in Boston. If you ever saw the movie about this case, it will scare the begeezits out of you.

In either case, please be careful. Never have them come to your home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF6i2d1_-68

no photo
Sun 06/03/12 07:43 AM
Edited by Sunshine_in_Florida on Sun 06/03/12 07:45 AM
Hi there Holly and oldhippie!. I am sure there will be enough to go around! Here was my breakfast, I already had some Louisianan Sausage, ran out of eggs though.

no photo
Sun 06/03/12 07:17 AM
Edited by Sunshine_in_Florida on Sun 06/03/12 07:21 AM
Bring your selections to add to the Community Barbeque!

I am bringing my own "rack". LOL

no photo
Sun 06/03/12 07:01 AM
Fatherly Advice

"Dad, when can I have a car?"

"When you shave and get a haircut."

"Well, Dad, I've been reading the Bible a lot lately, and I understand that Jesus didn't cut his hair or shave his beard."

"Yes, and he also walked everywhere he went."

Hope your Sunday is a fun day!