no photo
Fri 06/01/12 04:57 PM

Lucky you...it's a mesquito.

I had a horsefly bumble into my house the other night and it sucked. They can do 120 mph. They are big. They are LOUD.... and they bite out a plug of skin to get to blood. They can bite through horse hide...

I hit that thing solid flat against the wall with a fly swatter and it just laughed.

I later shot it with a good blast of OFF with 23% deet. It went down....30 minutes later it was buzzing around in my trash can. Had to take my trash can outside and let the damned thing go.

That is too funny! There are Palmetto bugs that fly around here in May and June during their mating season, that I swear you could put a saddle on and ride! Ewwwwwww!

no photo
Fri 06/01/12 03:50 PM
Excusssssseeeee please, may I have an order of HOT wings and a Yuengling?

no photo
Fri 06/01/12 03:44 PM
OMG, I hate when that happens, I usually, duck under the covers and pray for daylight!LOLrant

no photo
Fri 06/01/12 03:30 PM
"When you can't find the answer, follow the money trail". frustrated
From my Dad, when I asked why elected officials make such bad decisions.

no photo
Fri 06/01/12 03:24 PM

I just want one that is available and hits my preferences and prefers me.

Yes, I am with you on that one. Men and women both pull this stunt. Personally, I value my relationship with a significant other when I have one. What a pity, for both of them.tears

no photo
Fri 06/01/12 03:20 PM
Welcome aboard truelovexx and the best for you in your adventures here!

no photo
Tue 05/01/12 11:35 AM
Thank you kartagane and Pixxie, for your welcome!! Woo Hoo, let the games begin!:banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 04/30/12 05:59 PM
@Charles, I was on another site too and the filthy language and bickering got to me. I had to find something else. I read the rules for posting and it mentioned all the things on that other site, so I am hoping this one is a bit more respectful.

no photo
Mon 04/30/12 05:55 PM
AWWWW, that is too cute!!. Thanks for sharing those photos....You have restored by faith!

no photo
Mon 04/30/12 05:52 PM
Oh, BTW, your profiles says we are supposed to ask you for your picture...LOL. just following instructions....bigsmile

no photo
Mon 04/30/12 05:51 PM
Too funny, yes I sensed your humour and seems like you have another to your way of thinking posting too.
I have vacationed in Lafayette, La. Love the culture!

no photo
Mon 04/30/12 05:49 PM
Hi Chris,
I am new today too, from Daytona Beach Florida. Welcome aboard!

no photo
Mon 04/30/12 05:16 PM
I was waiting for someone to catch that....LOL I always watch Alf, loved that show. Too bad they did not keep that on instead of the ones they have now. I just tune up to the history channel now.

no photo
Mon 04/30/12 05:15 PM
Welcome aboard, I see you are from Texas, I just joined as well, from Florida.:banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 04/30/12 05:12 PM
I think you might be old if you start sounding like your parents.

no photo
Mon 04/30/12 05:04 PM
The last time I wore something trendy it was a wool poodle skirt, I never followed trends, always wore classic styles and what would fit me most flatteringly. Like these low riders??? Oh Heck NO!!, they make you look like a muffin top...Gloria Vanderbilt makes a capri pants with a wee bit of spandex in it, JUST for ME!!!LOL. I am not advertising my flaws, just because someone dictates fashion, Oh NO!

no photo
Mon 04/30/12 04:58 PM
Edited by Sunshine_in_Florida on Mon 04/30/12 04:58 PM
Traveling for an afternoon barbeque would be fun, during the daylight if I am driving to a city I am not familiar with even 60 miles away, would be fun. I have a couple local places, one has a sports bar and pool tables, I can have wings and a cold brew...relax.

Have you met anyone from your area from this site yet?

no photo
Mon 04/30/12 04:52 PM
inactive

no photo
Mon 04/30/12 04:50 PM
Thank you for your kind response. I should fit right in then!:banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 04/30/12 04:47 PM
Edited by Sunshine_in_Florida on Mon 04/30/12 04:47 PM
I would not be psychologically equipped to, so "no" for me.<p>embarassed