Community > Posts By > HotRodDeluxe

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Mon 08/19/13 09:11 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Mon 08/19/13 09:12 PM
I see that the "truthers" continue to believe in a fairy tale. They don't know the source of the large quantities of NT required to take down the buildings. They don't know who planted it in utter secrecy in three large buildings--and how they did it. They don't know why, after all these many years, no one with credibility has stepped forward to support their theory. They don't have a believable critique of the dust analysis. They don't believe video footage showing planes crashing into the buildings. They don't believe an airliner hit the Pentagon (despite numerous eyewitness accounts to the contrary). They don't have enough credible evidence to even get a hearing in a court of law.

Yet they persist in pursuing one of the all-time dumbest conspiracy theories in history.

All the desperate attempts to gain some form of credibility aren't working.

Says it all really.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Mon 08/19/13 09:02 PM

and you should try living in the real world for a change... your fantasies are getting crazier...

Is that possible? huh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Mon 08/19/13 08:54 PM
Like I said, you had to be there. Seems I overestimated the audience.

slaphead I'll keep it simple in future.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Fri 08/16/13 06:46 AM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Fri 08/16/13 06:49 AM

Lemme get this straight with a hypothetical situation...You are a drone pilot following orders...

Why would a drone have a pilot? laugh

the drone pilot is sitting at a computer outside of the aircraft and usually on the ground somewhere

They are referred to as 'controllers' in the literature I've read. Pilots are in the vehicle.

It was a tongue-in-cheek comment anyway. A drone with a pilot? Isn't that an aeroplane?

You had to be there, I suppose.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Fri 08/16/13 12:54 AM
I wonder at what rate the flies would reproduce under these conditions?

laugh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Fri 08/16/13 12:27 AM

... stating you are just a conspiracy theorist is something utterly foolish or unreasonable

Think of it as a euphemism. :wink:

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Fri 08/16/13 12:25 AM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Fri 08/16/13 12:29 AM
http://youtu.be/_xGNA7U54Qw

It's a Voice Altering Global Inter-sectional Neologistic Assistant

"Does it have an acronym?"

"Let it go"

laugh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 08/15/13 11:26 PM
Lemme get this straight with a hypothetical situation...You are a drone pilot following orders...

Why would a drone have a pilot? laugh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Mon 08/12/13 07:04 AM
So, the Russians want to start a run on western banks. Well, there's sound advice. laugh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Mon 08/12/13 07:01 AM
Let's play 'spot the Godwin'.

:wink:

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Fri 08/02/13 06:35 AM

What is it with Republicans and sexcrimes? laugh

You mean Dems, Weiner is a Dem and a protégé of Bill Clinton (Go figure).

No, I meant what I posted.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x1709387

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Fri 08/02/13 06:30 AM

laugh

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/International_Tribunal_into_Crimes_of_Church_and_State

The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (or ITCCS) is a one-man blog that pretends to be a tribunal established to enforce common law.[1] Despite claims of being based in Brussels, the whole thing is written in Canada by Kevin D. Annett, a defrocked[2] United Church of Canada priest.

The ITCCS came to some notice in the social media sphere in February 2013, when Annett issued a claim that Pope Benedict XVI resigned for fear of arrest on an ITCCS warrant[3] and the hard of thinking forwarded it around as if this actually made sense.

Previously, Annett had made his money claiming to represent the interests of native Canadians. Until they told him to damn well stop it.[4][5]

At the heart of the "organization" is something Annett calls the "International Common Law Court of Justice", which is rather similar to those "common law courts" sometimes set up by freemen-on-the-land, right down to the "citizen jurors".[6] This exists only on Annett's blog.

With the ITCCS, Annett attempts to mimic genuine international organisations, and is actually good enough at this to have fooled a few normal people (and a lot of raving conspiracy-prone nutters) into thinking there's anything at all to this. He produces very nicely-formatted, official-looking documents and everything.[7] However, an examination of the blog's actual content will quickly reveal that in legal terms, it's not even wrong even by pseudolaw standards. Annett has "convicted" two consecutive Popes of genocide and child trafficking, issuing "international arrest warrants" for them.[8] He has also issued a proclamation dissolving Canada.[9] And Great Britain, though that one was only on Twitter.[10]

He is a fan of the freeman on the land movement.[11]

In short, ITCCS.org nicely illustrates that you can follow the Timecube Law without also falling victim to Haig's Law.

Furthermore, most genuine international bodies do not ask you to contact them via a GMail address.[12]

Before his press releases about arresting popes, Annett was known for making extensive claims of exposing ritual murder of native children by government schools. He was active in native activist organisations in Canada[13] — which he had a habit of using to raise money for himself, claiming their support and endorsement until forced to desist.[14] Annett’s explanation for all this is to claim that all official representatives of native Canadians are corrupt and have agreed to keep the deaths of thousands of children secret.[15]

guess I'll send the Conman a $1.- to defray expenses!laugh :laughing:

Send money now! laugh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Fri 08/02/13 06:26 AM
I've also heard that some scientists are looking into raising insects and grinding them up for food. They wouldn't look or taste like any meat you or I eat, but it would be higher in protein and lower in fat, and some people who already eat insects say that they taste pretty good. I don't know if I could get my mind around it, but if they can make a meatloaf out of a million mealworms for a fraction of the cost, it could be cool.

Still, it has to be better than tofu.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Fri 08/02/13 06:22 AM

uly 24, 2013 "Information Clearing House - I spent the summer of 1961 behind the Iron Curtain. I was part of the US-USSR student exchange program. It was the second year of the program that operated under auspices of the US Department of State. Our return to the West via train through East Germany was interrupted by the construction of the Berlin Wall. We were sent back to Poland. The East German rail tracks were occupied with Soviet troop and tank trains as the Red Army concentrated in East Germany to face down any Western interference.

Fortunately, in those days there were no neoconservatives. Washington had not grown the hubris it so well displays in the 21st century. The wall was built and war was avoided. The wall backfired on the Soviets. Both JFK and Ronald Reagan used it to good propaganda effect.

In those days America stood for freedom, and the Soviet Union for oppression. Much of this impression was created by Western propaganda, but there was some semblance to the truth in the image. The communists had a Julian Assange and an Edward Snowden of their own. His name was Cardinal Jozef Mindszenty, the leader of the Hungarian Catholic Church.

Mindszenty opposed tyranny. For his efforts he was imprisoned by the Nazis. Communists also regarded his as an undesirable, and he was tortured and given a life sentence in 1949.

Freed by the short-lived Hungarian Revolution in 1956, Mindszenty reached the American Embassy in Budapest and was granted political asylum by Washington. However, the communists would not give him the free passage that asylum presumes, and Mindszenty lived in the US Embassy for 15 years, 79% of his remaining life.

In the 21st century roles have reversed. Today it is Washington that is enamored of tyranny. On Washington’s orders, the UK will not permit Julian Assange free passage to Ecuador, where he has been granted asylum. Like Cardinal Mindszenty, Assange is stuck in the Ecuadoran Embassy in London.

Washington will not permit its European vassal states to allow overflights of airliners carrying Edward Snowden to any of the countries that have offered Snowden asylum. Snowden is stuck in the Moscow airport.

In Washington politicians of both parties demand that Snowden be captured and executed. Politicians demand that Russia be punished for not violating international law, seizing Snowden, and turning him over to Washington to be tortured and executed, despite the fact that Washington has no extradition treaty with Russia.

Snowden did United States citizens a great service. He told us that despite constitutional prohibition, Washington had implemented a universal spy system intercepting every communication of every American and much of the rest of the world. Special facilities are built in which to store these communications.

In other words, Snowden did what Americans are supposed to do--disclose government crimes against the Constitution and against citizens. Without a free press there is nothing but the government’s lies. In order to protect its lies from exposure, Washington intends to exterminate all truth tellers.

The Obama Regime is the most oppressive regime ever in its prosecution of protected whistleblowers. Whistleblowers are protected by law, but the Obama Regime insists that whistleblowers are not really whistleblowers. Instead, the Obama Regime defines whistleblowers as spies, traitors, and foreign agents. Congress, the media, and the faux judiciary echo the executive branch propaganda that whistleblowers are a threat to America. It is not the government that is violating and raping the US Constitution that is a threat. It is the whistleblowers who inform us of the rape who are the threat.

The Obama Regime has destroyed press freedom. A lackey federal appeals court has ruled that NY Times reporter James Risen must testify in the trial of a CIA officer charged with providing Risen with information about CIA plots against Iran. The ruling of this fascist court destroys confidentiality and is intended to end all leaks of the government’s crimes to media.

What Americans have learned in the 21st century is that the US government lies about everything and breaks every law. Without whistleblowers, Americans will remain in the dark as “their” government enserfs them, destroying every liberty, and impoverishes them with endless wars for Washington’s and Wall Street’s hegemony.

Snowden harmed no one except the liars and traitors in the US government. Contrast Washington’s animosity against Snowden with the pardon that Bush gave to Dick Cheney aide, Libby, who took the fall for his boss for blowing the cover, a felony, on a covert CIA operative, the spouse of a former government official who exposed the Bush/Cheney/neocon lies about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction.

Whatever serves the tiny clique that rules america is legal; whatever exposes the criminals is illegal.

That’s all there is to it.

Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal. He was columnist for Business Week, Scripps Howard News Service, and Creators Syndicate. He has had many university appointments. His internet columns have attracted a worldwide following. His latest book, The Failure of Laissez Faire Capitalism and Economic Dissolution of the West is now available.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article35643.htm

Roberts isn't getting any better at this. What a load of tripe.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Wed 07/24/13 12:46 AM
What is it with Republicans and sexcrimes? laugh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Wed 07/24/13 12:42 AM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Wed 07/24/13 12:44 AM

laugh

Not MORE ridiculous discredited anti-Jewish Conspiracy Theories...Again! slaphead

laugh

Don't confuse Judism with Zionism...... a common mistake.

I'm not confused. The attacks on "Zionism" on these forums
are thinly veiled antisemitic attacks on Jews. Zionism is
inherently a Jewish movement to return to their ancestral
homeland.

The "Global Domination" and "Financial Domination" Zionist conspiracy
theories are all the same ones discredited as hoaxes a hundred
years ago - see the Wiki article about the "Elders of Zion"
hoax and the many references documenting it. It is known to
be a lot of hogwash since the 1920s at least!

laugh

Here is the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic hoax purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. It was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. Henry Ford funded printing of 500,000 copies that were distributed throughout the US in the 1920s.

Adolf Hitler and the Nazis publicized the text as if it were a valid document, although it had already been exposed as fraudulent. After the Nazi Party came to power in 1933, it ordered the text to be studied in German classrooms. The historian Norman Cohn suggested that Hitler used the Protocols as his primary justification for initiating the Holocaust—his "warrant for genocide".[1]

No matter how many times you expose this anti-Semitic crap for the fraud it is, people will not alter their belief systems. People need someone to hate or blame.

Anyway, this filth only reminds me of why these forums suck.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Wed 07/24/13 12:27 AM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Wed 07/24/13 12:32 AM

Telling the truth is espionage?

FYI The freaking government and the CIA is not supposed to spy on American citizens.

Maybe that's normal in your country... oh yeh right it is.

You live in Queensland.

Long live the queen.drinker

Personal attacks, how typical, and a load of ignorant nonsense at that.

Bradley manning committed acts of treason and espionage. Any rhetoric you employ is merely superfluous.

Are you confusing Manning with Snowden?

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Wed 07/24/13 12:24 AM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Wed 07/24/13 12:31 AM

laugh

Not MORE ridiculous discredited anti-Jewish Conspiracy Theories...Again! slaphead

laugh

Yep, more of the same old anti-Semitic bilge, albeit with a coating of rhetorical sugar, but still the same garbage.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Tue 07/23/13 04:25 AM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Tue 07/23/13 04:30 AM
Of course, presstv would promote such drivel.

Oh dear. huh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Tue 07/23/13 04:21 AM

Espionage is whistleblowing? Isn't spin wonderful?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25