Community > Posts By > lionkiller77

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 02:34 PM
Very sad, had a 2 year old daughter.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:21 PM

What I heard about this new ID, is that it will also have a chip in it to locate where we are. If that is true, then I am 100% against it.

Several states are already proposing this on their DL's and ID cards. Here in Washington they are talking about it by the end of this year.

What's next, implanting chips in newborns? I'm by no means a big brother is watching conspiracy theorist, but I'm also not an idiot. These "chips", RFIN and other means of tracking everyone, everywhere is another notch in the battle to restrict our Freedoms, under the guise of saftey, security and conviencence.

no photo
Thu 01/17/08 02:28 PM
Its a tough call. I lived with 2 strangers once and had no major issues. I also had a friend I had known for 5 years steal everything of value out of the apartment we shared. Obviously have a full background check done on anyone prior to entering a living arrangement, even people you think you know.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:23 PM
For example, I have been looking forward to IRONMAN for a few years now and after seeing the trailer, I have a feeling its going to suck.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:10 PM
Its a term us idiots guys use when were out with fellow idiot guy friends. I really don't know anyone that thinks the placement of tattoo has anything to do with sexual easiness. Ok, well other then the stripper in Portland I saw with an arrow pointing to her vagina with the word HEAVEN written next to it.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 03:00 AM

When I was a wee lad, I was addicted to Saved by the Bell, but I grew out of that in 5th grade when I discovered the glory of heavy metal music, and got my first electric guitar. Yay! laugh I think I was the only 5th grader who wore Guns 'n Roses shirts and blared Skid Row and Def Leppard on the playground. Ah, the old boombox days...

There was kid I went to either 4th or 5th with that always wore an ozzy shirt. I'm not a big ozzy fan, but that kid was the coolest kid in my school.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:48 AM
So will go first. I find myself addicted to the Janice ****inson Modeling Agency show on Oh. I can't figure it out, perhaps because I am home during the middle of the day when they seem to run 5 episodes in a row and I've seen every law and order. I blew off a quasi-important business appointment the other day because I was watching it!

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:41 AM
I'm a huge terminator fan and think was one of the worst shows I have ever seen. the acting is stuff and robotic and I'm not talking about the actual robots. I think they try to hide the bad dialogue and horrible writing by blowing a lot of **** up.

However, Summer Glau is gorgeous.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:16 AM
I would like to see Ron Paul get a better look in this process. Ok, I will stop talking now.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:08 AM
I agree with needing to move away from the 2 party system. There are plenty of people with good ideas who never get heard. As far as why I vote with my party, well for starters I despise organized religion and the power it wields in this country. this puts me ideologically at odds with the republican party. I also do not like republican views on spending and taxation. So in a sense I go with my opinion of lesser of two evils.

After reading my post again, I think it should have been titled "your vote doesn't count and it sucks". The electoral college and the whole process seems stuck in the 19th century and will never change. Let's also not forget that elections are more about money; how much you can raise, how much you can put in the pockets of those needed to get someone elected and how much you can deliver over your term to those same people and their "friends"

Lastly please don't take my opinions as anything other then just that, my opinions. I do take some solace in the fact we can say what we think and feel and share opinions. At least that's something they got right 200+ years ago and hasn't changed, yet...

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:39 AM
Not sure its relevant, but I am a staunch democrat and always vote with my party, even if the choice given is not really a choice at all.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:32 AM
I'm posing this to those older then me, but by all means all opinions are welcome. Does anyone else feel the older you get the less confidence you have in the leaders of this country. Now I'm slightly educated and understand the president really doesn't have much power anymore and the house and senate push their party and personal agendas under the guise of serving "we the people". I guess what my rambling is trying to say is that when I was younger, in my mid 20's I just felt that there really could be changes for the better. Perhaps with age comes disillusionment (that may not be a real word).

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:37 AM
I guess it doesn't bother me if someone ignores me or doesn't want to chat?

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:32 AM
Hmmm interesting feedback so far.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:25 AM
Edited by lionkiller77 on Wed 01/16/08 12:27 AM
So I am new here, but not to online sites. I was informed by a member I was rude to ignore their messages and should have just replied I was not interested. I found this odd. Do people actually reply to everyone they aren't interested in? I kinda thought was one of the benefits of online people meeting, to just ignore people you don't want to talk to. I can understand telling someone in a bar that is hitting on you that you're not interested or they are creepy, whatever. But digital rejection seems sort of a waste of time?