Community > Posts By > indignus

indignus's photo
Sun 03/09/14 04:57 AM
How many of these women have you heard of?
How many of their achievements can you name?

indignus's photo
Sun 03/09/14 04:44 AM
I'm not a fan of a women in heals, I don't understand why someone would choose pain over comfort and practicality

indignus's photo
Sun 03/09/14 04:35 AM
Welcome

indignus's photo
Sat 03/08/14 11:45 PM
True love it difficult to find no matter where you look, there are too many dishonest people in the world.

indignus's photo
Sat 03/08/14 12:55 PM
Edited by indignus on Sat 03/08/14 01:08 PM

I feel that if a male and female were to engage in an argument a female should never assault a male. It teaches children that witness it its ok for females to be violent in a world where children are possessing and using guns to solve issues. Just talk it out, get counseling. Hell if you arent married and cant take it get someone else...
Or am i someone thats ahead of their time living in whats to me cavemen times w/ advanced technology?

I agree with you, and if a women hits you then you can file assault charge but I'd rather just hit them back. They do get away with it a lot, its just another double standard we have to deal with. The basis for society seems to be to pamper women

I guess I am little confused here. This is a dating site, however, you are consistently hostile toward women. It seems counterproductive when the goal here is to attract the opposite sex. just a thought....

I'm not gonna lie and make women think they are perfect so they will like me when they are just as flawed as the rest of us. The things I say are my opinion based on the experiences and observations I've had and made throughout my life. Don't worry about my social life, I'm very happy with it. Women who are looking for a date have no problem calling all men perves, liars, cheats... its not just me. If you don't like me then leave me alone and don't read my comments, unless your looking for confrontation. My opinions aren't who I am, and if you need to attack me personally because you don't like my opinion it just shows that you have no intelligent rebuttal your just angry and lashing out cause you can't stand the truth. I spend a lot of time laughing at you ladies while you make assumption about me and my life and completely ignore the topic.

indignus's photo
Sat 03/08/14 05:54 AM
Edited by indignus on Sat 03/08/14 05:54 AM

You mean besides a big dick, money, house, your money, attention, love, a superman, a batman, a husband, father, provider, your soul, acceptance, trust, loyalty, respect.

Wow, I haven't found a guy yet who has all these assets. Someone needs to point me in his direction.

Lol he just called women shallow, unrealistic succubusses and you agreed...

Yeah, lol, how thick is that! Maybe she's just greedy?

Anyways, comments like that always make me realize that I'm so danged blessed to not have been born in a country with so many bitter, angry, narrow-minded people who don't seem to do anything much about personal growth. If even 20 year olds have such screwed up views ... Not much hope for the future!
God bless America. I hope one day he will, lol

I'd rather live in a country like that then in one that judges an entire country based on the little experience they have with some of the natives. I find your statement narrow minded so I guess its available in all countries... Is the view nice up there on your high horse?

indignus's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:51 AM
Edited by indignus on Sat 03/08/14 04:54 AM

You mean besides a big dick, money, house, your money, attention, love, a superman, a batman, a husband, father, provider, your soul, acceptance, trust, loyalty, respect.

Wow, I haven't found a guy yet who has all these assets. Someone needs to point me in his direction.

Lol he just called women shallow, unrealistic succubusses and you agreed...

indignus's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:48 AM
Arm curls, but you have to mix it up. Without muscle confusion you'll plateau in around 2 weeks. Also remember to stretch, its very important. You can increase our protein intake as well, muscles are made out of proteins. Don't forget about the cardiovascular system either, if your muscles aren't getting enough blood they will be less efficient. GL!

indignus's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:43 AM
P90x has stretchX and a yogaX. Yoga is my favorite by far

indignus's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:42 AM
I use FitDay, it has all of that and more.

indignus's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:30 AM
Edited by indignus on Sat 03/08/14 04:30 AM
I'm sure it happens, but I doubt most men would admit it out of shame. We have fragile egos...

indignus's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:26 AM
Edited by indignus on Sat 03/08/14 04:26 AM
Welcome back Jess, your profile looks good too me. Its even bilingual, that more then I can say for mine! I don't think you need a pic showing your body. Any guy who needs to see that is more interested in what you look like then who you are.

indignus's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:23 AM
I broke up with a girl after being with her for 4 years and living with her for 3. It happens, better to end it when you know its over then drag it out cause you think you invested too much time in them...

indignus's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:19 AM

I'm sorry Dear, I know you said Lesbians only.... I'm not but I got a question for you?

Sometimes I feel men are stupid disgusting creatures that slither, because of some of the things they do. A few and FAR between, are sweet... but it's like looking for a diamond in crystal clear water... very hard to find!

Do you, as a lesbian...find that there are alot of women, Just a bad if not worse than this?

Cause I find it hard to believe that a woman would be as BAD as men.

haha, i can answer that.... YES....laugh laugh laugh laugh

I can't believe I'm agreeing with moe, but from my perspective... YES

indignus's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:14 AM
I have no problem with interracial relationships, but distance... If I fell for a women and we had to be apart then I'd do whatever I had to do to make it work, but I can't fall for someone I haven't met yet. I don't feel I know them unless I've spent a decent amount of time with them in person

indignus's photo
Sat 03/08/14 04:07 AM
Any man like that will do? Wow that must be easy, as long as your listing conditions why not go all out?

indignus's photo
Sat 03/08/14 02:23 AM

I did not go back and see who said this...but uh huh in a nutshell.

"Women can have unmentioned wants, and if a man doesn't meet them, then the man is out of luck"

This
This
This

I'd say the man is in luck, he gets out of a conditional relationship quicker that way.

indignus's photo
Sat 03/08/14 12:40 AM
I don't have opening lines or anything. I just read their profile and if I have something to say I say it. I don't think you can get to know someone online, I think you have to meet and hang out in person to really get to know one another. For the most part you just need time and patients, the more time you spend with them the better you'll know them.

indignus's photo
Sat 03/08/14 12:36 AM
Edited by indignus on Sat 03/08/14 12:35 AM

I feel that if a male and female were to engage in an argument a female should never assault a male. It teaches children that witness it its ok for females to be violent in a world where children are possessing and using guns to solve issues. Just talk it out, get counseling. Hell if you arent married and cant take it get someone else...
Or am i someone thats ahead of their time living in whats to me cavemen times w/ advanced technology?

I agree with you, and if a women hits you then you can file assault charge but I'd rather just hit them back. They do get away with it a lot, its just another double standard we have to deal with. The basis for society seems to be to pamper women

indignus's photo
Sat 03/08/14 12:32 AM
Your profile is ok, you could list a few of your interests and maybe tell a little more about yourself but that's all I'd suggest.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16