Community > Posts By > indignus

indignus's photo
Sun 02/16/14 12:54 AM

It easier then dealing with their disapproval or attitudes

and vice versa

NO SHlT! but that's not what this post is about now is it?????

indignus's photo
Sun 02/16/14 12:50 AM
It easier then dealing with their disapproval or attitudes

indignus's photo
Sat 02/15/14 11:57 PM

I came across a few who wanted to be owned, gl

I'm one of those girls but that's not the way u go about it lol

Maybe not for you, but others may like it...

indignus's photo
Sat 02/15/14 11:55 PM
Edited by indignus on Sat 02/15/14 11:55 PM
How could spending your time with a good friend who you find amazing be a waste of time, and why isn't it enough?

indignus's photo
Sat 02/15/14 11:51 PM
Maybe he is very close with his mother and it makes her jealous. A lot of women I've met act out with hostility when they get jealous even when it unwarranted. I hear a lot of women telling me how they hate other women, possibly because of the competition in many cases?

indignus's photo
Sat 02/15/14 11:47 PM
I agree, its a loaded holiday. But some people enjoy it...

indignus's photo
Sat 02/15/14 11:43 PM
Personally I read profile before I look at pictures. But I've been messaged by women who never even viewed my profile, so it goes both ways.

indignus's photo
Sat 02/15/14 11:37 PM
Trust
Ability to communicate
Understanding

...emotional stability would be a nice #4

indignus's photo
Sat 02/15/14 11:34 PM
Lol, when I saw the topic I thought a guy wrote it and I was gonna reply with "women spoil you? I've never had a relationship or even heard of one from a trustworthy source where the women did the spoiling" But then I saw you were a women and it all became clearer

indignus's photo
Sat 02/15/14 11:32 PM
Like a real man? Whatever that is...

indignus's photo
Sat 02/15/14 11:27 PM
I don't think you did bad, at least you filled in a bit in each topic. I would suggest adding a bit more in your intro, give women a reason to want to contact you. Good luck man

indignus's photo
Sat 02/15/14 11:23 PM
I've only ever had long term relationships, so there is at least one. I wouldn't consider myself to be unique so I'm sure there are more. Perhaps it has less to do with every man not wanting a long term relationship and more to do with the type of man you are interested in getting to know.

indignus's photo
Sat 02/15/14 11:19 PM

Men tend to be the ones that are told to "spice things up" or "surprise me" type requests by their partners. Is the man more responsible for "progressing" the relationship?

I would like to say no, but in my experiences and from what I've observed in other relationships I'd say men do most of the work. Women seem to think a man should do more to pay for the sex they are given lol.

indignus's photo
Sat 02/15/14 11:16 PM
Write a song chorus that best suits your current mood:

I'ma do the things that I wanna do
I ain't got a thing to prove to you
I eat my candy with the pork and beans
Excuse my manners if I make a scene
I ain't gonna wear the clothes that you'll like
I'm fine and dandy with the me inside
One look in the mirror and I'm tickled pink
I don't give a hoot about what you think

Weezer - Pork And Beans

indignus's photo
Sat 02/15/14 11:08 PM
I came across a few who wanted to be owned, gl

indignus's photo
Sat 02/15/14 02:50 AM
never heard of a great venereal disease...

indignus's photo
Sat 02/15/14 02:35 AM
420 club house?!?!? I want in!

indignus's photo
Sat 02/15/14 02:31 AM
It all depends on whether they make you happy or not. Don't add them to make them happy, only add them if you enjoy their company.

indignus's photo
Sat 02/15/14 02:28 AM
Welcome newbies, gl finding what your looking for!

indignus's photo
Sat 02/15/14 01:23 AM

What rubbish that statement is. You have never needed a woman for anything. You wouldn't be here without them and I think women are much the stronger sex.
Try giving birth my friend

Without a man I wouldn't be here either... and I wasn't referring to my birth, I was referring to normal every day life as an adult. I never said children don't need parents. I was telling the truth that when I said I've never needed a women for anything. Have you?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 15 16