Community > Posts By > indignus

indignus's photo
Fri 01/31/14 09:06 AM
You have just as good of a chance as the rest of us

indignus's photo
Fri 01/31/14 09:02 AM
In a world where a high percentage of crime is committed by black people who make up a smaller portion of our population. You can't blame a person for being more cautions around black people they don't know. The ugly truth, according to statistics, is that any person is more likely to be attacked in some way by a black person then that of other races. I'm going off of statistics, I'm not trying to be racist.

http://www.ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/

indignus's photo
Fri 01/31/14 08:08 AM
Its a good start, I'd suggest adding more. Talk more about yourself so people can get a sense of your personality, also add some more pics and interests.

indignus's photo
Thu 01/30/14 12:23 PM
Edited by indignus on Thu 01/30/14 12:28 PM

Read it again, I believe it was aimed at me.

Well it wasn't right.
but your jibe about women smelling desperation was aimed at me. Hurts doesn't it.
I won't answer any more of your replies.
I've said i'm sorry if I upset you ( which I didn't mean to do) so I'll leave it there

Glad you admit you lied. What I said about women was my opinion and it was directing at the person who wrote this post. I didn't call women a name, I embellished on a trend I see in their behavior. In any case, discussing what I said about women would've been more productive and less spiteful then going after me.

"Hell hath no fury like a women scorn"
~William Congreve

indignus's photo
Thu 01/30/14 11:59 AM
Read it again, I believe it was aimed at me.

indignus's photo
Thu 01/30/14 11:52 AM

Women can smell desperate and they pounce. Maybe just make some friends and see what happens so you don't end up buying dinner or drinks for strangers. Asking someone else to make you happy is a very big burden to put on them, you have to make yourself happy.

"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not to people or things"
-Albert Einstein

Women can smell desperate and they pounce.
Really, what makes you an expert.
I find your remark a little offensive
Maybe he's desperate for the toilet and they can smell something else Franky? ha ha

Must be a Liverpool fan:banana:

Do the two of you feel better now that you made jokes at my expense, while your laughing at your childish jokes I'm just laughing at how childish you are. Funky, talking with women like you is what makes me an expert. Larson, trying to get on a girls good side so she'll talk with you? Pathetic & manipulative... whats the matter nothing real to offer?

We've never spoken because your not my thing really.

Likewise

I never poked fun at you. I did find your remark about women a little offensive though.
I'm not here to fall out with anyone so if I upset you then I am sorry.
Good luck and take care

So "must be a Liverpool fan" wasn't a jibe? Lieing to make yourself look better is exactly what I'd expect from you. I get offended at posts too, I don't poke fun at the person who posted it I discuss the topic. Your both bullies

indignus's photo
Thu 01/30/14 11:49 AM

Unless Larson is a woman, I don't think Ms funkyfranky would be interested.

Correct me if I'm wrong, now.

What does whether a girl is interested or not have to do with him personally attacking someone to get a girls attention? If she were interested he wouldn't have to play those little games.

indignus's photo
Thu 01/30/14 11:44 AM

Women can smell desperate and they pounce. Maybe just make some friends and see what happens so you don't end up buying dinner or drinks for strangers. Asking someone else to make you happy is a very big burden to put on them, you have to make yourself happy.

-Albert Einstein

Maybe he's desperate for the toilet and they can smell something else Franky? ha ha

Do the two of you feel better now that you made jokes at my expense, while your laughing at your childish jokes I'm just laughing at how childish you are. Funky, talking with women like you is what makes me an expert. Larson, trying to get on a girls good side so she'll talk with you? Pathetic & manipulative... whats the matter nothing real to offer?

We've never spoken because your not my thing really.

Likewise

indignus's photo
Thu 01/30/14 11:38 AM
Edited by indignus on Thu 01/30/14 11:44 AM

-Albert Einstein

Do the two of you feel better about yourselves now that you made jokes at my expense? Did they make you feel less insecure about your own shortcomings for a bit? While your laughing at your childish jokes I'm just laughing at how childish you are. Funky, talking with women like you is what makes me an expert. Larson, trying to get on a girls good side so she'll talk with you? Pathetic & manipulative... whats the matter nothing real to offer?

indignus's photo
Thu 01/30/14 05:09 AM
Edited by indignus on Thu 01/30/14 05:10 AM

-Albert Einstein

indignus's photo
Thu 01/30/14 05:01 AM
I didn't think you looked like a guy when I saw the pic. You look sporty with the baseball cap on. As for your profile my advice would be to add more. Talk more about yourself, post more pics and interests. I don't know about other guys but I don't usually contact a women unless I have something to say. The more they write the more I have to talk about if I contact her. I've also noticed that the more active you are on this site the more you get out of it, so use everything, gl

indignus's photo
Thu 01/30/14 04:49 AM
Your profile doesn't say much about you except for your messenger habits. Adding more about yourself may get you better messages then guys who just comment on your pic.

indignus's photo
Thu 01/30/14 04:36 AM
I think most people are looking for someone to make them feel good about themselves until they meet someone they fall in love with or until they get tired of the games.

indignus's photo
Thu 01/30/14 04:28 AM
Its the price you pay for the joy it brings, so it balances out if you think about it

indignus's photo
Wed 01/29/14 05:59 PM
I don't think you should change a thing

indignus's photo
Sun 01/26/14 02:36 AM
It depends on the soap, some are more harsh then others. Unless you've been exposed to a dangerous bacteria like mrsa or have some other kind of condition, anti bacterial soap shouldn't be used on your body, just on your hands.

indignus's photo
Sun 01/26/14 01:24 AM
None of which have ever been proven too exist at all. Attention and money is a good enough reason to get people to lie.

indignus's photo
Sun 01/26/14 01:07 AM
I agree, being single is fun. I think people who hate being single end up in a bunch of failed relationships because they just want somebody and they don't care who it is.

indignus's photo
Sun 01/26/14 01:02 AM

I use a biodegradable, environmentally friendly body wash. It doesn't have a smell to it but I'm not trying to impress anyone anyway. I'd hate to accidentally kill all the bacteria on my skin and open myself up to infection.

Im not really sure if it can happen though.. but i use mild bodywash so thats not really my concern. Its cool to use natural bodywash.. :)

You don't think what can happen? Killing the symbiotic micro organisms on your skin and opening yourself up to infection? Is your opinion based on research or are you just guessing? Because I'm a bio major who works in the medical field and I know for a fact that it can and does happen.

indignus's photo
Sat 01/25/14 04:47 AM
In my experiences and from what I've observed, people who are looking for a partner to fill some void in their life end up settling for whats available at the moment. They become lovers, and then get to know each other. These are usually the type of people who think they are in love with you after a few conversations even though they really don't know who you are. But did they fall in love or did they force the situation out of a fear of loneliness? Would it not be more real if they got to know each other as friends before sex started to cloud their intentions?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15 16