Community > Posts By > baroosie

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:11 PM

Heck yeh! With a face like that, how can you NOT be?!
thank you
Well...... except for that blip coming out of your cheek..... but i'm sure it'll clear up one day....:tongue:

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:09 PM
Heck yeh! With a face like that, how can you NOT be?!

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:13 PM
.... and in the sink.... and the glove box.... and your back pocket.... and the birdcage... and jewelry box.... and magazine rack..... depending on how much i had to drink laugh surprised

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:03 PM

wear pink shirts?
I'm sorry..... I thought you said thongs.....rofl

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:02 PM

i give my women all the space and trust they need, and i expect the same in return.
I'll second that drinker

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:18 PM
We need to just get rid of the "two party" system.... maybe have a 5 or 6 with some type of "mandated" equal spending (or a close percentage from each other)..... equal or close to equal air time..... i dont even care if the govt (i may stick my foot in it here) oversees it...surprised

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:12 PM
What I cant stand is people who put apostrophe's in word's where they dont belong!laugh

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:09 PM

et dusint mator tu mee ef yu kant spil....frustrated
(There's two "T"'s in mattor):tongue:

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 04:30 PM
I went to hell and all i got from satan was this crummy t-shirt!!!%^&^$ pitchfork laugh

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 04:28 PM
Ho-hum.... list of things to do before 2012: :wink: 1. See the second coming of Christ :wink: 2. Ride the space shuttle :tongue: 3.Have Cameron Diaz alone for a whole nite.laugh

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 04:24 PM
Does the anti-Christ necessarily have to be a person???

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 04:21 PM

I'm looking at your new profile photo and my imagination is running wild!drool
Remind me never to say this sort of thing again....surprised rofl

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 03:42 PM
I'm looking at your new profile photo and my imagination is running wild!drool

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 03:31 PM
ILLUMINATI.COM surprised

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 03:27 PM

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-christ is:

The anti-christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything. Is it OBAMA??

I read that the anti-Christ will be someone on this site spreading falicies and fear!rofl

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:42 AM

other guys will tell on you!!!!!! HA! laugh laugh laugh
THEYRE JUST JEALOUS!rofl

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:41 AM
... and what about all those "halos" in ancient drawings?!surprised .... and Jesus' halo?!surprised

See what you started?!rofl

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:39 AM
It makes one wonder if, in fact, the human race is just a mutation, formed by aliens artififically inseminating primates here long, long ago!surprised GULP!!!

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:37 AM

What I think it means is: whoever built those pyramids is going to visit Earth again and start a new calendar surprised

Beat me to it. I've seen a couple of shows lately that have been showing Mayan sketchings on walls and ornaments they created, as well as stuff found in the pyramids in Egypt and stuff in the Mayan pyramid that look just like the classic image of a UFO that was presented in classic SciFi B-Movies. Some old paintings, including cave paintings, have the classic B-Moive alien spaceships as well. Some 15th, 16th, 17th, and 18th Century paintings as well have the same exact thing.

Christopher Columbus on his trip in 1492 to the New World has an entry in his own diary that talks about lights in the sky doing unusual things.
I can't remember the name of the movie (similar to "Chariots of the Gods") which showed, among many things, landing approaches in the Andes only visible from miles up... and they were built 1000 years ago... help me please!

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:32 AM
.... yes.... and i would LOVE to have a woman supporting me right now, too! flowerforyou :tongue: flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25