Mon 07/14/08 10:31 AM

You mean like the site? :banana:
That's why I'm hiding out here....shades

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:28 AM
Write on..... er, right on.... uh, ride on....:wink: A true scholar! drinker

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:26 AM

What I think it means is: whoever built those pyramids is going to visit Earth again and start a new calendar surprised
lol that would be cool. But dont you think that they would have figured we know how to make calenders now, after all I got one on my wall. Tho it ends every year lol.
Could be the Mayans are descendants and know something WE DONT?! surprised shades laugh

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:23 AM
I think we need to look very carefully at who the vice presidential candidates will be.... either Obama or McCain could (theoretically) leave office abruptly before their term is up.....surprised

baroosie's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:19 AM
What I think it means is: whoever built those pyramids is going to visit Earth again and start a new calendar surprised

baroosie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 11:10 PM
... MORE than a man....drinker

baroosie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 11:08 PM
(At the soon-to-be Baroosie kiosks at malls near you and on their website...... shhhhh:wink: )

baroosie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 11:06 PM
Nothing like standing on the bow during a squall and have the waves fly overhead...drinker

baroosie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:20 PM
I have one for my business mostly.... its good for that..... Mingle is more personable....

baroosie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:17 PM

i'm surprised theres not a strawberry shortcake bomb out there somewhere O_O
No... that's Afghanistan!laugh

baroosie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:15 PM

Where's your real photo>? laugh
I'm a REAL man, but I have a cartoon profile pic laugh

baroosie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:12 PM
It USED TO BE chocolate cake.... they left it in the sun too longlaugh

baroosie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:08 PM
... and I can't believe i just wrote: "THERE tone of voice" !laugh

baroosie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 09:06 PM
Too bad closed minds dont come with closed mouths... heheh..

I guess its easy to miscontsrue what some people say.... i've done it.... i've had people misconstrue what i've said,too....

...and its easy to misconstrue over the internet because you can't hear there tone of voice (Therefore,I use emoticons quite a bit)

... but I guess it boils down to the fact that the English language is just that: the English language and we should all read and write literally.... alas, we do speak in a language that is so bastardizedfrustrated

baroosie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 08:50 PM
No gain without pain..... maybe God just wants you to appreciate the second (MUCH longer) life more....

baroosie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:10 AM
He either says "Yes" too readily or he has something up his sleeve...

baroosie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:08 AM
surprised

baroosie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:07 AM

Why do you believe or why do you not believe in religion ?. Please be precise and to the point .
I've been VERY estranged from organized religion here in the "Bible Belt".... I've seen too many arrogant, self-righteous "Hypo-Christians" (clergy included),only following God's word in church, then disregarding it elsewhere, claiming to be "only human"....grumble

I'll continue to be very spiritual and try to be good to others and this earth...:wink:

Did you notice how some preachers fool people and gather tons of monies ?.
It's easy.... they know that most of their congregation IS STUPID!!!laugh

baroosie's photo
Sat 07/12/08 10:01 AM
Ahhh.... the Great Bear of the North again.....

baroosie's photo
Fri 07/11/08 04:08 PM

Why do you believe or why do you not believe in religion ?. Please be precise and to the point .
I've been VERY estranged from organized religion here in the "Bible Belt".... I've seen too many arrogant, self-righteous "Hypo-Christians" (clergy included),only following God's word in church, then disregarding it elsewhere, claiming to be "only human"....grumble

I'll continue to be very spiritual and try to be good to others and this earth...:wink:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25