Community > Posts By > shoesmonkey

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 04/04/10 08:29 AM
I also have an Acer Had it about 3 years. Works fine. I bought it at Walmart.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 04/02/10 07:38 AM

1 package..8 ounces cream cheese softened
1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
1/2 cup any flavor Franks hot sauce
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (you can use shredded mozza)
2 cans white chicken in water..drained,crumbled
assorted fresh veg,crackers

stir cream cheese in a 9 inch pie plate with a fork or whisk til smooth...stir in dressing,hot sauce and blue cheese...stir in chicken...bake at 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or hot n bubbling...stir the chicken in just before serving.....
this dip has lottsa flavor...
enjoy.

teasingbrunette

I've had that and, it's great.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 04/02/10 07:30 AM
This is extremely interesting.

shoesmonkey's photo
Wed 03/24/10 05:03 AM
Add your interests and, what you're looking for in a woman. Nice start though.

shoesmonkey's photo
Wed 03/24/10 04:34 AM
That's a sleazy profile. I personally don't think you will get very far.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 03/23/10 07:25 PM
And, you're one fine gent Griffin.flowerforyou

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 03/23/10 07:19 PM

Doctor Love!
I am so sure you meant that for Griffin.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 03/23/10 07:15 PM

I'd call her Angelshoe
Ohhhhhhhhh, I like that one!

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 03/23/10 07:08 PM
Interesting. I had 5 minutes left but, I had enough. Thanks though.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 03/23/10 06:57 PM
Gizzard. It's lame I k. All I could think of.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 03/23/10 06:41 PM

Thanks for sharing that Shoes...and DAN! bigsmile

Its funny I have not had it yet...In one way I can't wait and yet from what I hear I can wait!
The up side is, I'm not crazy anymore. lol Thank God.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 03/23/10 06:34 PM

She doesn't get hot flashes yet...but she thought she was irritable...
The absolute worst part for me was, just before I fell asleep, I would get what felt like a panic attack. It felt like I was going to die. I AM NOT KIDDING. It was terrifying. All I could do was wait it out. Strange, that's the only time it would happen. Although, even during the day, many times I felt close to that happening. It's really scary.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 03/23/10 06:29 PM

Well she said she had a kind of weird period a few months back...
Shed did a pregnancy test too and it was negative...
For quite awhile, every time I thought I was done, I'd get it again. It fazes out eventually. Same with the hot flash's. They are great to have in the winter though! They really warm ya up when you're cold. lol

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 03/23/10 06:25 PM
First off, a pregnancy test. She's a tiny bit overdue to start. I was 45 when it started. And man does it mess with your hormones. I was so friggen horney during my last three periods. Now, I don't much care anymore. Anyhow, I'm sure she is. BTW the hot flash's were a super PITA.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 03/23/10 06:10 PM
I would love to find a cowboy. I've never dated one. I bet they're awfully sweet.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 03/23/10 03:36 PM
You know none of us stays gone forever. Welcome back.flowerforyou

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 03/23/10 02:09 PM
Then right now, I'm a radish.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 03/23/10 12:31 PM

I tried something new the other day and it turned out so good.
Its just like stuffed bell peppers but using half a roasted acorn squash instead of the bell pepper.
The squash becomes the bowl for the filling and the best part is that you don't have to worry about peeling it before hand.

Here's the recipe:

Ingredients

2 acorn squash, halved and seeded
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 pounds turkey or chicken sausage, casings removed
1 onion
1 cup cooked brown rice (I used the microwaveable kind)
add a bell pepper if you like

Directions

-Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

-Place the squash halves face-down in a baking dish in 1/2 inch of water and bake until flesh is tender, about 40 minutes.

-Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook the onion until tender. Add the sausage and cook until brown, breaking the meat into small pieces as it cooks. Add the cooked brown rice, season to taste with your favorite meat seasoning and set aside.

-Once the squash halves are tender, discard the water. Sprinkle the flesh with salt, cumin and chili powder (optional).

-Fill the squash halves with the browned sausage, and top with Parmesan (optional).Let me tell you something a tad easier that will ad more flavor to your squash. Prick it and, bake it whole. The insides add so much flavor plus, it is so much easier to cut in half when it's already cooked.

[/

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 03/23/10 11:50 AM

bread pudding.
Do you know how to make a cheese strata???? Is bread in that? I've never made one. I could make myself some great bruschetta with shrimp I guess. I wanted to make some kind of casserole though.

This is the basic cheese strata with some mild green chiles to add some flavor.

Refrigerate this egg and cheese casserole overnight, if desired, then pop it in the oven for breakfast.
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients:

* 16 slices white bread
* 1 pound cheddar cheese, sharp, shredded
* 2 teaspoons dry mustard
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 1 teaspoon pepper
* 1 small can green chiles, chopped, 4 ounces
* 4 cups milk
* 6 eggs

Preparation:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Trim bread; cut into cubes. In a 3-quart baking dish, put in half the bread cubes, cheeses, dry mustard, salt , pepper, and green chilies. Repeat a second layer. Pour beaten eggs and milk over the layers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight. Bake (uncovered) in a 350 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until bubbly and slightly brown on top.
Serves 8 to 12.

My sister gave me what is supposed to be the "best ever" strata recipe but I can't seem to lay my hands on it at the moment. As I recall when we made it last November, it had goat cheese, Monterrey jack and chedder, and other things in it too.

This recipe sounds fabulous! Thank you SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 03/23/10 11:43 AM

I have a loaf. Don't want to use it for sandwich's. What can I make with it?

Some shoes or a nice lawn chair . ;*D
HAHAAHA too funny. I could and fill it with dip.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25