Community > Posts By > shoesmonkey

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 07/25/10 07:11 AM
A childish game......pft.......think of it as such.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sat 07/24/10 08:02 PM
How do I get one off of my cat?

shoesmonkey's photo
Sat 07/24/10 07:31 PM
Humidity.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 07/06/10 05:46 AM

Off topic but, still in the genre of your post. If man evolved from the apes, why are there STILL apes? Should they have not also evolved?? Is evolution so particular in its species as to which ones move up the line? Do some have to lag on the evolutionary ladder?

Man did not evolve from apes. Humans and apes share a common primate ancestor.

It is possible for one species to split into two (say, geographic isolation) and for one of those two species to undergo many changes, and the other to undergo little change. This would result in a situation where one species 'evolves from' another species, while that ancestral species is still around.

As far as 'up the line' and 'lagging', these sound like ideas of hierarchy and advancement which are not part of the true evolutionary perspective. In terms of evolution, one species is not 'better' than another - only 'better adapted for survival in some particular niche'.
So, what caused our need for adaptation? I do understand that you're not giving a lecture here but, none the less, I'm curious.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 07/06/10 05:11 AM

Howdy to all you ladies out thereflowers As you can see, I'm new here. I am hoping that I find my perfect woman to marryflowers I will send youflowers , and chocolates too. Will send you smooched when you are blue. I will write you love poems in the sand. Will even while in public, hold your hand. I promise to be honest in all that I do. Hoping to find that special some one, that will tell me " I love you "flowers
Now I KNOW you're full of it.laugh
No. Actualy, thats my true self. I do realy do things like that.But. Sad to say. Times have changedsad Its not like way back when. When being romanic meant something. Now it seems that most woman go for the looks and money value of the man, instead of whats in his heartsad

Two side to every coin but, I do know what you're talking about. I blame it all on the net. It's made the dating scene a mill.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 07/06/10 05:09 AM
Off topic but, still in the genre of your post. If man evolved from the apes, why are there STILL apes? Should they have not also evolved?? Is evolution so particular in its species as to which ones move up the line? Do some have to lag on the evolutionary ladder?

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 07/06/10 05:01 AM

Howdy to all you ladies out thereflowers As you can see, I'm new here. I am hoping that I find my perfect woman to marryflowers I will send youflowers , and chocolates too. Will send you smooched when you are blue. I will write you love poems in the sand. Will even while in public, hold your hand. I promise to be honest in all that I do. Hoping to find that special some one, that will tell me " I love you "flowers
Now I KNOW you're full of it.laugh

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:48 AM

Put up a pic for starters. Blind dates suck. :)
Yes they do. Last one I had, I had to sit there and tell her where each food item was.frustrated

Hmmmmmmmm........in the super market? On her dinner plate????? Or, in your cupboards? You don't mean the salad bar do you? lol
All four apply. I have ALOT of patience. But when after she kept mistaking my nieghbors house for mine ( 3 times in a row ). I had to finally tell her to find someone elsesad

You've got the sense of humor for this place. Stick around.:tongue:

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:42 AM
Well, I'm not signing up for dancing lessons so, THAT'S out.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:36 AM

Yes they do. Last one I had, I had to sit there and tell her where each food item was.frustrated

Hmmmmmmmm........in the super market? On her dinner plate????? Or, in your cupboards? You don't mean the salad bar do you? lol

Oh Christ! There I am being sloooooooooow again! HAHAHAHAHA

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:34 AM
Edited by shoesmonkey on Tue 07/06/10 04:35 AM

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:28 AM

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 07/06/10 04:03 AM
This is one Funny read!!!!!!! But, who the heck is Mitch? lol I must Google his name.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 07/04/10 08:35 AM
That is just irritating. 3 seconds was too much.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 06/08/10 05:53 AM
Still trying to get tech support from Phillips. Not willing to give up just yet.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 06/08/10 04:57 AM

actually, connecting PC to TV only transfers Picture not sound.
so you will be better off getting better speakers for your PC... they're not expensive.

Now that's a great idea! Thanks!!!!!!!!! :)

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 06/08/10 04:54 AM
Thank you. I'll look into it. Maybe I should just buy a player? lol

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 06/08/10 04:51 AM
Ok thanks. My pc's volume is way too low when I play DVD's. Volume is up all the way. Some things are loud and, other things aren't. Was looking to save money.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 06/08/10 04:41 AM
I see two yellow, three white and three red. It's an older, BIG Sony.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 06/08/10 04:33 AM
Edited by shoesmonkey on Tue 06/08/10 04:33 AM
Is there any way I can hook my PC up to my older TV to play DVD's and CD's?? My surround system died.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25