Community > Posts By > shoesmonkey

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 09/03/10 04:05 AM
It would give me pause. Don''t want to be that way so, I would look into it.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 09/03/10 03:33 AM
First, you need to have this discussion with yourself. Make yourself a list of questions. Then ask yourself if it's worth discussing it with her. Because, if you're just going to treat her like crap again, leave her alone. She'll be better off without your verbal abuse. No doubt you will abuse the child as well.

shoesmonkey's photo
Thu 09/02/10 02:22 PM

Some of us are ok with being single and some of us are on a perpetual hunt for "the one". I think those of us who are ok with being single can continue on with our lives being ourselves, doing what we do and IF someone great comes along, we're ready.

If you spend your whole life searching for someone you will continually fool yourself into thinking you MAY have found them, inevitably ending in heartbreak. You beat yourself up over and over again trying to figure out what went wrong. Eventually you become so jaded that you stop being yourself and start trying to be what you think they want you to be to prove you aren't going mad. And when they still don't want you, you convince yourself they are the ones who made you mad in the first place.

Please people, be happy with who you are and someone, someday will come along to be happy with you.

Can you write me a self help book?

shoesmonkey's photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:51 PM
Sooooooo........ now I'm on a dating site for teens. I have to find a new place.noway

shoesmonkey's photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:43 PM

I prefer younger so I can corrupt thempitchfork

Now YOU know how to have a good time don't ya?

shoesmonkey's photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:39 PM
Sometimes. But, most guys my age look like crap so, I want a younger one too! lol

shoesmonkey's photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:29 PM
Is now.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 08/29/10 09:06 AM

Just wondering what you do? I became aware that my oldest son is gettin' married; he never even told me. I learned through my sisters and mom. He's gettin' married October 10th. He's already sent out invitations but didn't invite me to his wedding. I'm devastated. Saw him on FaceBook today and asked him if he was getting married. He said "yes". I let him know that I was hurt that he never told me; nor did he invite me. His response was, "I'd thought about inviting you for a year; and, wasn't sure you'd come?" Are you kiddin' me? Then, he preceded to continue saying that he'd told everyone he wanted me at his wedding. NOW, he invited me. As a mother, I am SO hurt. To top it off; my sister's never told me they'd gotten their invitations. Called one of my sister's today; her response was, "Well, I waiting to see if you got one."

So? My question is this: "Would you go after NOT being invited initially?" My opinion is that he should have invited me; I shouldn't have had to bring it up. Otherwise, it's like inviting myself to his wedding, which obviously he didn't want me at to begin with.

I am SO upset right now. With my son; my sisters.

Sounds to me like you don't have a good relationship and, if you want to start having one, shut your trap and be polite. I KNOW this is RUDE but ....try to take it in.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sat 08/28/10 03:24 PM
You'll be happier on this site if you pay more attention to making friends. Dates?......not so much on here. Welcome anyway!

P.S. This place can be a lot of fun so, get in on the forums.

shoesmonkey's photo
Fri 08/27/10 10:28 AM
Yes I would. I'm not hanging with her while she's doing him. It's just too strange for me. I would never feel comfortable or...right in the head.

shoesmonkey's photo
Thu 08/26/10 09:48 PM

ok thanks :) lol. is my face showing in the shirt pic? because i had my auntie standing next to me so i cut her out and it got resized when it uploaded

No face. Just a shirt.

shoesmonkey's photo
Thu 08/26/10 09:40 PM
Ditch the shirt pic. It's useless and, take a new pic without the flash.

shoesmonkey's photo
Thu 08/26/10 09:21 PM
Nice to have ya here with us at M2. Welcome!

shoesmonkey's photo
Thu 08/26/10 08:57 PM
Ahem.......it depends on what you're doing with it.

shoesmonkey's photo
Thu 08/26/10 08:54 PM
Change your phone number perhaps?

shoesmonkey's photo
Thu 08/26/10 06:21 AM
As usual, you always send the funniest stuff.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 08/24/10 02:19 PM

Works for me! :thumbsup: I don't know how many times I have taken the effort to look all glam, just to have a crappy first date.

If/When I become single again, I am more than willing to look horrible! lol And each consective date, I am willing to do one thing to make myself look nice! laugh

Hey girl, where's the rollers?????? flowerforyou

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 08/24/10 01:37 PM

Wouldn't it be more advantageous if our first time meeting someone we looked our worst instead of our best? I mean both parties to be fair.

Just think about it. Your partner will throughout the whole relationship appreciate everything you do to look your best.

Wouldn't that make things easier from the st

What do you think?

Why would you want the first impression to be your worst? That would certainly make it your last.

I mean, why should I try and put forth any effort if they so clearly are not willing to?

True. I want to see that the man has enough class to make an effort as, will I.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 08/24/10 01:00 PM
Edited by shoesmonkey on Tue 08/24/10 01:04 PM
look at you with that desirable sparkle in his eye that is for you and no one else.
Side note:No, I'm not getting any of those.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 08/24/10 12:45 PM

Nooooooooo, I would be 59. Do the math mansad !

Woops, sorry. The word "epiphany" still had me reeling.

C'mon, just telling me you are 49 would be hard to believe.

Ron

I sure hope you're not saying that I LOOK 59!!!!!!!!!!! Damn, what happened to the Wonders of Revlon and skin creams and preservatives and sun screen????????

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25