Community > Posts By > shoesmonkey

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 08/03/10 05:58 AM

Can't say I understand what you're talking about.

I'm as clueless as you. What does it mean when someone says ..they made you? Found you out????..... IDK

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 08/03/10 05:38 AM

I can't say I have heard that term.........whoa

But sounds like to me they sleep with them.........spock

That was my only guess. It was only 3 times and over 2 yrs ago. Don't know why he would say that. It was out of context w/the convo. That's why I'm confused. I'd ask him but, he's very hard to get a hold of.

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 08/03/10 05:23 AM
when someone says the "made" you?

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 08/03/10 04:20 AM

umm i knew he was talking to OP.
i also took notice of her self deprecating screen name and of how it may act as a deterrant to potential suiters.
thanks for saying something CB, long time no see!

Hello Dreamy One ... Miss ya' kiddo.' drinker

I have your back too CB. How's it going hon?

shoesmonkey's photo
Tue 08/03/10 04:07 AM
Edited by shoesmonkey on Tue 08/03/10 04:28 AM
What everybody said so far is true. One added note about the women that you will date. They are going to end up being your rebounds. You'll end up giving them, many of them an ear full of your woes. Talk about a downer. Anyway, keep in mind those you may end up hurting because you're not ready YET to get involved. Your're hurting. Don't pass it along. I do wish you the best of luck. I STILL hate my husband and, I haven't seen him in two and a half years! Where the hell is that bus that's supposed to run him over? At least I've developed a little sense of humor about it. These situations take much more time than you know. And, I was only with him for a year.

shoesmonkey's photo
Mon 08/02/10 08:20 AM

drool drool drool Smothering....kinkydrool drool drool

Eric!!!!!!!!!! How ya doin?

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 08/01/10 03:29 PM
Hi ya and, welcome to M2.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 08/01/10 03:17 PM
I don't got no stinkin heart.noway I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEE! lol

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 08/01/10 01:52 PM

Why notwhat

Ditto.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 08/01/10 11:12 AM
Prob no chemistry. I'm like that w/some men. Others, it's easy.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 08/01/10 10:38 AM
There. It's now updated.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 08/01/10 10:23 AM

laugh

Sure, I'll include you both...it's free since I'm pretty sure I'm doing it wrong. Huh, maybe I should start using the spell check...

HAHAHAHAHAHA oK LOOK, I've had enough toads alright?

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 08/01/10 10:17 AM

I don't!
I'd like one of those spells too, Lori. How much should I make the spell check out for?

Aw crap! Now we have to PAY for guys????????

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 08/01/10 10:14 AM

I don't!

Can you cast me a love spell? I don't care about the check lol.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 08/01/10 10:06 AM

Do modern day witches run spell check before they cast their spells?
Hahaha good one!

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 08/01/10 08:37 AM
Welcome to M2.

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 08/01/10 08:27 AM

i been doing a little traveling seeing some family in my home country and i meet this guy and we been out a few times and he is really a great guy and so romantic, when i am with him i feel so comfatable and i feel like myself when i am with him,

but i am going back home at the end of the week and he told me he has family in florida and he was moving back there with his 6 year old daughter this week to i ask where in florida and it's the same town i live in how funny,

but my question is this morning he ask me if we could live together in florida, i was not sure what to say since we just meet and all, i do really enjoy being with them and all but living together is it to soon for us to be doing that,

Uhhhhhh, what happened to your dyke GF that did you in her sleep?

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 08/01/10 08:24 AM
He visits the child at the ex's house eh??? Seems to me that he likes the "family reunion". There's no dealing. Just move on. Why can't he bring the child to his home?

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 08/01/10 08:16 AM
Wake up! Where is every body?

shoesmonkey's photo
Sun 08/01/10 08:13 AM
After 6 hrs of painting yesterday, I need a bubble bath. Strangely enough, I want to paint some more. Maybe the trim on the shed.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25