Community > Posts By > boredinaz06

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 12/23/13 02:33 PM

MOSCOW �� Mikhail Kalashnikov, whose work as a weapons designer for the Soviet Union is immortalized in the name of the world's most popular firearm, has died at the age of 94.

The AK-47 "Avtomat Kalashnikov" and the year it went into production is favored by guerrillas, terrorists and the soldiers of many armies. An estimated 100 million guns are spread worldwide.

He died Monday in a hospital in Izhevsk, the capital of the Udmurtia republic where he lived, said Viktor Chulkov, a spokesman for the republic's president.

Kalashnikov often said he felt personally untroubled by his contribution to bloodshed.

"I sleep well. It's the politicians who are to blame for failing to come to an agreement and resorting to violence," he said in 2007.

So, do you suppose that his funeral will include a 21-AK47 salute?

A 21 full auto AK salute:banana:

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 12/23/13 11:54 AM
Edited by boredinaz06 on Mon 12/23/13 12:15 PM

MOSCOW �� Mikhail Kalashnikov, whose work as a weapons designer for the Soviet Union is immortalized in the name of the world's most popular firearm, has died at the age of 94.

The AK-47 "Avtomat Kalashnikov" and the year it went into production is favored by guerrillas, terrorists and the soldiers of many armies. An estimated 100 million guns are spread worldwide.

He died Monday in a hospital in Izhevsk, the capital of the Udmurtia republic where he lived, said Viktor Chulkov, a spokesman for the republic's president.

Kalashnikov often said he felt personally untroubled by his contribution to bloodshed.

"I sleep well. It's the politicians who are to blame for failing to come to an agreement and resorting to violence," he said in 2007.

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 12/23/13 11:44 AM
Edited by boredinaz06 on Mon 12/23/13 11:45 AM
A Mom visits her son for dinner who lives with a girl roommate.
During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty his roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a
relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious....

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between him and
his roommate than met the eye.
Reading his mom's thoughts, his son volunteered,
I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you,we are just
roommates."

About a week later, his roommate came to him saying,
Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver plate. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

He said ,"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just
to be sure." He sat down and wrote :

Dear Mother:
I'm not saying that you did' take the silver plate from my house, I'm not saying that you ��did not' take the silver plate But the fact
remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love,
your son.

Several days later, he received an email from
his Mother which read:

Dear Son:
I'm not saying that you do' sleep with your roommate, and
I'm not saying that you do not' sleep with her.
But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she
would have found the silver plate by now, under her pillow�
Love,
Mom.

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 12/22/13 10:59 PM

Jonah Goldberg has revealed some rather “clinical” details about martyrdom operations one might call “anal jihad” that I’m sure you won’t hear any complaint about from GLAAD.

Goldberg wrote in the National Review:

Apparently a fellow writing into a Jihadi chat show wants to do “martyrdom operations.” The sheikh he talked to says they’ve got a great new technique to blow up infidels. We hide explosives up your butt. There’s just one hitch. You’ve got to be repeatedly sodomized in order to be able to accommodate the explosive. So, the questioner wants to know if it is permissible for him to be regularly rogered, if doing so makes his posterior more amenable to hiding explosives.”

You can watch the exchange on the video featuring Shiite cleric Abdallah Al-Khilaf – although thankfully, not the training process. The cleric says that even though sodomy is forbidden, if it is necessary for anal jihad, well, then it is required. Because jihad is the highest obligation. Of course.

Jonah Goldberg and I have the same thought:

Now, what I find hilarious here is that it never occurs to anyone that there might be some kind of technological work-around short of repeated sodomy. You know, maybe there’s a device or a technique, something that is a little less unpleasant, inconvenient or forbidden than straight-up buggery? Nope. Gotta go with the sodomy.

Come on, does anyone believe we can seriously “coexist” with this violent theocratic-political totalitarian — and idiotic — ideology? I want to believe this is all a hoax but it appears not to be the case.

Don’t tell me this is just a small radical element. And I hope this post will make it to the computer of the Council for Islamic American Affairs (CAIR) head Islamist, Nihad Awad.

One thing for certain, I sympathize with any TSA agent who draws THIS inspection duty — but ya gotta take one for the country!

Read more at http://allenbwest.com/2013/12/anal-jihad-will-phil-say-yes-theres-video/#cogGBxxDsCEDZBmH.99

Wow, just wow. Isn't it a sin in Islam to take it in the pooper?

No sin, they're queers with severe mommy issues so turd burglin is widely accepted as the norm.

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 12/22/13 05:55 PM

I would go back to January 1st 1861, find John Wilkes Boothe and tell him Lincoln raped his mother and where Lincoln would be at on January 2nd.

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 12/22/13 05:00 PM

Government needs to just stay the hell out of everyones business.

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 12/21/13 08:28 PM

I enjoy watching both of them,, sorry I missed it

It was actually pretty good.

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 12/21/13 07:05 PM

Watched Obozo on the Steve Harvey show yesterday and actually found the whole thing rather entertaining and found myself saying I really want to like this guy, I really do then reality bithc slapped me so hard back into reality it almost broke my neck.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 12/20/13 11:44 PM

but �everything is normal

A shame and a problem.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 12/20/13 09:47 AM

And slowtards keep voting the same butt ****ers into office again and again.

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/17/13 10:02 PM

This is what happens when mentally ill people are allowed to roam the streets and democrats have control of the government.

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/17/13 06:24 PM

I hear theres a guy in Arizona who would love to be a participant and more than willing to lend a helping gland.

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/17/13 05:49 PM

Got 86'd form the Hot Springs Arkansas walmart fer hangin naked from the bicycle rack yellin KISS ME, I'M MISTLETOE!

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/17/13 03:59 PM

I would say this would be an interesting case for the not so supreme court, but after that BS obozocare decision those idiots would side with the government and give them authority to force us to buy electricity at the very least.

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/17/13 10:01 AM
How Ironic is This?

If you need a laugh... or a groan... just dial Obama's Health Care Hotline 1 800 382 5968.

As you dial, look at the corresponding alphabet letters for each number.

If you take the time to translate you will find that 382 5968 spells out "**** You.”

It is true. Someone in the phone company has a great sense of humor...

...or is eerily prophetic..!

Press 3 and it will connect you to the OBZC line

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 12/16/13 12:10 PM

Ok, so who would have won in a kung fu fight. Billy Jack or Chuck Norris? or David Carradine?

Chuck's beard!

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 12/16/13 10:09 AM
I liked these movies when I was in my teens, haven't seen em in 25 years or so.

Actor-writer-director Tom Laughlin, whose production and marketing of "Billy Jack" set a standard for breaking the rules on and off screen, has died.

Laughlin's daughter told The Associated Press that he died Thursday at Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, Calif. Laughlin was 82 and Teresa Laughlin, who acted in the Billy Jack movies, said the cause of death was complications from pneumonia.

"Billy Jack" was released in 1971 after a long struggle by Laughlin to gain control of the low-budget, self-financed movie, a model for guerrilla filmmaking.

He wrote, directed and produced "Billy Jack" and starred as the ex-Green Beret who defends a progressive school against the racists of a conservative Western community. The film became a counterculture favorite and the theme song, "One Tin Soldier," was a hit single for the rock group Coven.

Laughlin was in his mid-30s when he created Billy Jack with his wife and collaborator, Delores Taylor. Billy Jack was half-white, half Native American, a Vietnam veteran and practitioner of martial arts who had come to hate war. Billy Jack was first seen in the 1968 biker movie "Born Losers," but became widely known after "Billy Jack," the second of four films Laughlin made about him (only three made it to theaters).

"Billy Jack" was completed in 1969, but its release was delayed for two years as Laughlin struggled to find studio backing. He eventually successfully sued Warner Bros. to retain rights and — with no support from Hollywood or from theater chains — Laughlin made a radical decision: Distribute the movie himself and rent theaters to show it in. He also was among the first to advertise on television and to immediately open a movie nationwide, rather than release it gradually.

"Billy Jack" initially flopped at the box office, but generated an underground following and became a substantial commercial success and inspiration to independent filmmakers. The title character has been cited as a forerunner for such screen avengers as Rambo.

Laughlin was born in 1931 and grew up in Milwaukee. He played football for the University of South Dakota (where he met his future wife) and Marquette University, but decided he wanted to become an actor after seeing a stage production of "A Streetcar Named Desire."

"He was profoundly affected by the poverty he saw on the Indian reservations near the University of South Dakota," Teresa Laughlin said. "I think the seeds of the Billy Jack character started there."

His early film credits included "South Pacific," ''Gidget" and Robert Altman's "The Delinquents." Laughlin also was interested in directing and writing and by 1960 had directed, written and starred in "The Young Sinner."

Laughlin wasn't only a filmmaker. He ran for president as both a Republican and Democrat and founded a Montessori school in California. He was an opponent of nuclear energy and a longtime advocate for Native Americans and bonded with another actor-activist, Marlon Brando.

In recent years, he wrote books and attempted to make another Billy Jack movie.

"There had been lots of interest and deals would sort of come together and not happen," said Teresa Laughlin, who noted that her father had also battled cancer. "One of the prime reasons that he couldn't get a deal was his failing health and, I think, his inability to come to terms with that. In his mind's eye, he remained Billy Jack."

He is survived by his wife, a sister, three children and five grandchildren.

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 12/15/13 06:59 PM

terrible timing and location?

in a STADIUM of people that are dancing, and shouting, and singing,,,?

dang, when IS the right time and location?

They all look like jackasses, the time and place for that crap is later after the ceremony. But in the eyes of an Obozo cheerleader anytime and place is the right time and place.

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 12/15/13 06:58 PM

Yeah, right. whoa

Someone is dreaming, because President Obama isn't about to sign a bill that repeals Obamacare, and Congressional Republicans don't have enough votes to override a presidential veto.

If enough democrats fear for their jobs and jump ship the house and senate can override his veto.
Not likely. The latest jobs numbers show that Obamacare isn't the job killer that Republicans claimed.

Also, Republicans have got nothing to replace it with.

However, Bernie Sanders introduced a bill to replace Obamacare with a single-payer plan. So, there's that.

Jobs numbers don't mean anything, the fact that most people didn't want it in the first place makes em look pretty bad. add in certain senators wanting to give exemptions to their staff doesn't help and once the majority actually look at the numbers they're gonna be paying does not bode well for em. The democrats will go into 2014 flapping their gums about the need for more gun control and trying to convince, once again, how great Obozocare is and I welcome this and hope they really push these issues hard.

boredinaz06's photo
Sun 12/15/13 06:52 PM

Had they done this back at the hotel after everything was done for the night it would be no big deal.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25