Community > Posts By > boredinaz06

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 12/04/13 05:35 PM

Like lil 9 year old Johnny can afford the machine that produces it. Your comment is the perfect example of what throws people into panic.

Uh Peccy? how nice of you to chime in.

2500$ gets you a 3D printer, the same price a laser copy printer came out at first... Now we can land a Samsung laser for about 80$

You better educate yourself on this subject... and yes, start panicking too! waving

I saw that 3D printer on amazon and really wanted it!

I have that 3D printer

boredinaz06's photo
Wed 12/04/13 05:01 PM

Nancy Pelosi was riding down the road in her chauffeur driven car, when suddenly a cow jumps out into the road. The car hits it full on and comes to a stop. Nancy, in her usual charming manner, says to the chauffeur, "You get out and check--you were driving." So the chauffeur gets out, checks, and reports that the animal is dead but it was old.. "You were driving, so you go and tell the farmer," says Nancy . Two hours later the chauffeur returns totally plastered, hair ruffled with a big grin on his face. "My God, what happened to you?" asks Nancy . The chauffeur replies, "When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of malt whisky, the wife gave me a wonderful meal, and the daughter made love to me." "What on earth did you say?" asks Nancy . "I just knocked on the door and when it opened I said to them, "I'm Nancy Pelosi's chauffeur, and I've just killed the old cow.."

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/03/13 10:55 PM

The current President's trial at the ICC should just be finishing up when Barry leaves office in 2016, maybe he will run for President there? Hell, it will protect him for being brought to justice for all the crimes he and hi administration committed while POTUS.

He is a native Kenyan so he should be a shoe in

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/03/13 05:21 PM

I Sherwood like to watch some Gilligan's Island

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/03/13 04:25 PM
You can smell the desperation, its like a fart...in a car.....somewhere in Alaska during winter.

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/03/13 08:07 AM

Just in case people are wondering, Sherwood Schwartz has also passed away.

laugh laugh laugh

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/03/13 08:06 AM

A bit late

Are you referring to the late Bob Denver or to the timing of this thread? :tongue:

laugh laugh laugh

boredinaz06's photo
Tue 12/03/13 12:33 AM

I tried to start a Paul Walker fan page on bookface, but it kept crashing.

That's messed up, even for you.

Too soon? flowerforyou

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 12/02/13 10:51 PM

A bit late

i didnt even see the actually
yr untill after

I thought he was still alive myself. I went looking for other articles and the google search showed he already done up and died.

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 12/02/13 08:25 PM
Edited by boredinaz06 on Mon 12/02/13 08:28 PM

A bit late

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 12/02/13 04:30 PM

Been readin the onion eh

boredinaz06's photo
Mon 12/02/13 02:38 AM

I tried to start a Paul Walker fan page on bookface, but it kept crashing.

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 11/30/13 08:55 PM

Hate those movies. Fast and Stupid would be more like it.

boredinaz06's photo
Sat 11/30/13 06:00 PM

There's video of a guy throwin people around ( Tennessee I think), someone got shot over a tv in Vegas. This is what people get for being ******** and supporting this ****. Nothing wrong with Capitalism, but everything is wrong with the greed of retailers and those lookin to save $20.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/29/13 06:39 PM

People need to wake up and realize that holding a particular party near and dear and voting because of party hasn't worked out to well.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/29/13 06:16 PM
Edited by boredinaz06 on Fri 11/29/13 06:20 PM
This is absolutely outrageous, the Obama Administration is using the levers of government to crush dissent. Its almost like being in a third world country or banana republic!

Bill Elliot was a cancer patient who lost his insurance due to Obamacare and couldn't pay the expensive new premiums. He was talking about paying the Obamacare fine, going without health insurance and letting nature take its course.He went on FOX News where his story was picked up by C. Steven Tucker, a health insurance broker who helped him keep his insurance.

Now suddenly Bill Elliot is being audited for 2009 with an interview only scheduled in April 2014. Assuming he lives that long. That might be a coincidence, but Tucker is being audited back to 2003.

Would the IRS actually go after a cancer patient, who had voted for Obama initially, just for appearing on FOX and now being sharply critical of Obama and suggesting that he resign for his health plan lie?

He went on FOX News where his story was picked up by C. Steven Tucker, a health insurance broker who helped him keep his insurance.

Would the IRS actually go after a cancer patient, who had voted for Obama initially, just for appearing on FOX and now being sharply critical of Obama and suggesting that he resign for his health plan lie?

Under the current insane state of affairs, where the IRS was used to silence the opposition, it's unfortunately entirely possible. The fact that we are even having this discussion shows how badly Obama has undermined confidence in government institutions and the rule of law.

Americans always hated the IRS, but it's been a while since they believed that the IRS was targeting them for their political views.

The United States desperately needs to restore the rule of law and confidence in its institutions otherwise we are facing a serious crisis in which Americans begin viewing government agencies as tools of political repression.

Do you agree?

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/current-events/gangster-government-cancer-patient-who-spoke-out-after-losing-his-insurance-now-being-audited-by-irs

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/29/13 05:47 PM

Obozo is king of the universe and he shall do as he pleases.

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/29/13 10:51 AM

They're not forcing me to buy insurance.
Those Mountain Dew stealing alien soabs! :angry:
Obama can take his unaffordable obamacare and shove it straight back up his a word where it came from.

I hear yadrinker

boredinaz06's photo
Fri 11/29/13 05:49 AM

Those with preexisting conditions were refused service by insurers so they didn't have coverage so obozo and the idiots stepped in and forced everybody to buy insurance or else and those with preexisting conditions still won't coverage because there is no clause in obozocare to limit premium costs so they can't afford it anyway.

boredinaz06's photo
Thu 11/28/13 10:59 PM

Hey! Im Ellisa, just joined and so far having a hard time finding locals. So i guess leave a reply if you live around the north scottsdale area? I'm looking for freindships or dating, not really anythign specific, just see how it goes! Hope i get some replies!

UofA or asu?

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25