Community > Posts By > BettyB

BettyB's photo
Wed 10/23/13 07:02 PM

How's your dog this week, Betty..?

So far so good. He seems to be doing ok, but the Vet keeps telling us he could go at any time.
So we are just taking a day at a time and cherishing every moment we have left with him.
Thank you for asking Jagflowerforyou

BettyB's photo
Wed 10/23/13 06:57 PM

Its not the same without you.

aw..thanks flowerforyou Things will settle down soon...one way or the other !

Hard to believe Christmas is only two mos. away. Still waiting for summergrumble

I'm ready for the cold weather...hoping it will kill off all the damg flies!!

I'm not.

I can understand you not wanting it..you have so much of it there, but our winters are pretty short lived.

Right now it is snowing ..grrrrrr

BettyB's photo
Wed 10/23/13 08:33 AM

Hard to believe Christmas is only two mos. away. Still waiting for summergrumble

I'm ready for the cold weather...hoping it will kill off all the damg flies!!

I'm not.

BettyB's photo
Tue 10/22/13 04:51 PM

BettyB's photo
Tue 10/22/13 04:50 PM

Viv I don't think things will settle down soon. Christmas is around the corner and you'll need even more inventory for then. But that is a good thing when they're sold isn't it? :wink: bigsmile

Betty I don't think you'll really end up with a house full of cats laugh Well, I guess unless you meet a man that already HAS a house full of cats noway (sorry, my sarcastic side slips through every now and then) bigsmile

Hope everyone had a nice start to the new week. If you didn't, well, there's always the rest of the week to make up for it flowerforyou

You must be the Eternal optimist lol
I do have a cat and two dogs, so I am well on my way lol.

BettyB's photo
Tue 10/22/13 04:48 PM

I've never experienced that, thank goodness.

Happy to say ,same here.

BettyB's photo
Mon 10/21/13 03:56 PM

BettyB's photo
Mon 10/21/13 01:16 PM
So if she accepts what would you think of her then?
Are you doing it just for an ego trip?

No I don't think its ok.

BettyB's photo
Mon 10/21/13 12:44 PM

waving I'm baaaaaaaack !!

About time!!!!:banana:

BettyB's photo
Mon 10/21/13 12:43 PM

Nice pic, Betty... You look very happy in this one..! happy waving

Thank you Jag

do I usually look miserable/ lol

No.. you are usually smiling.., but this one looks especially inviting.. (hint-hint) happy

I think it will attract the right guy to you.... or.... you will have a house full of cats.. laugh

laugh laugh laugh I am probably better off with the houseful of cats ,given my track record with men laugh laugh

LOL!

I could say the same thing about women in my life, but I keep optimistic..

No you can't...women are perfect, its a well known fact lol

BettyB's photo
Mon 10/21/13 12:39 PM
If you are realistic about what true love is I think it does exist. If you have your head in the clouds and think it will always be wine and roses then no It doesn't.

BettyB's photo
Sun 10/20/13 06:34 AM
How about Bonnie and Clyde.
You know partners in crime lol

BettyB's photo
Thu 10/17/13 12:46 PM

Why is this offer only open to bored wives, why can't bored single women get their lawn mown? Doesn't sound very inclusive to me....:tongue:

Cause all the bored house husbands are paying him too lol.
He has to take out the garbage too you know.
That way the bored house husbands won't have to leave the couch and get nagged by their bored housewife.

BettyB's photo
Thu 10/17/13 10:49 AM

Some relationships are best left as friends without going beyond that. Appreciate the friendship.

This is true.:thumbsup:

BettyB's photo
Thu 10/17/13 08:02 AM

There are a few towns by me that are currently struggling with fires and today's very strong wind please pray that everyone will stay safe and that the firefighters are safe and will get these fires under control :(
A simple sentiment but silly given that if the fire was created by god then he needs to be held accountable for the pain,misery and suffering caused and not by asking for help in reducing its damange just as its magical to believe someone is in charge of saving some and wiping out so many others for no apparent reason...

whoa Here's a simple sentiment that I really like...."If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

Hang in there (((Eva)))...Sending positive thoughts your way...flowerforyou

agreed..he was pretty rude to me lastnight as well saying I had no friends.

Maybe he's constipated?!!???rofl

Maybe its just the opposite and he pooped out all his compassion and sensitivity.

BettyB's photo
Thu 10/17/13 07:54 AM
Prayers and thoughts for everybody in your town.flowerforyou

BettyB's photo
Wed 10/16/13 03:44 PM
Sub
I thought he wanted a sandwich. lol

Welcome to M2

BettyB's photo
Wed 10/16/13 03:35 PM

Thank you Jag

No.. you are usually smiling.., but this one looks especially inviting.. (hint-hint) happy

I think it will attract the right guy to you.... or.... you will have a house full of cats.. laugh

laugh laugh laugh I am probably better off with the houseful of cats ,given my track record with men laugh laugh

you should post the one of you Tim did, in the white dress...Jag would burn up the highways to your house:thumbsup:

laugh laugh laugh I wonder what happened to that one.
I tried to find it and I can't.

BettyB's photo
Wed 10/16/13 09:34 AM

Thank you Jag

BettyB's photo
Wed 10/16/13 09:18 AM

Hi Jemare.
your Grandson is absolutely adorable.flowerforyou

Thank you Jag