Community > Posts By > BettyB

BettyB's photo
Wed 10/16/13 09:16 AM

Do people here actually find it acceptable for a person to be deceptive in profile (by word or photo) about their appearance?

No its not acceptable at all. However if a person is a liar or mean spirited you can detect that more by conversations than anything written in their profile.

BettyB's photo
Tue 10/15/13 05:52 PM

But who was the first one to invent "Stuffing"?? Curious minds (but too lazy to google right now) want to know bigsmile
\
My Mother lol

BettyB's photo
Tue 10/15/13 05:49 PM
Hi Jemare.
your Grandson is absolutely adorable.flowerforyou

BettyB's photo
Tue 10/15/13 05:46 PM

Am I a sex addict? My friends are worried about me because I have a lot of sex, mostly with woman i meet on the internet. I know it’s not normal but I’ve been single for six long, lonely years and I’d rather have sex with strangers than no sex at all.

Just sprinkle a little salt peter on your cereal in the morning.

Yeah...but then he might start humping Captain Crunchlaugh

BettyB's photo
Tue 10/15/13 05:36 PM

Happy (late) Thanksgiving guys. I thought I had the wrong month there for a second laugh I thought Thanksgiving Day was an American Holiday. I still learn something every day bigsmile

Thank you Jemare.flowerforyou

Nope we have it too, we just beat you guys to the Turkey lol

BettyB's photo
Tue 10/15/13 01:35 PM

You are dated this wonderful person, who you are falling for each day and you are thinking about the future. Would you want to take them to bed, before you ask or say yes to marriage or Would you be Old Fashioned and Wait?? Also you are in love with a person that tells you that they can't have sex because of a bad heart or other serious health problems, Would you stay or dump them??? COME ON PEOPLE, LET'S BE HONEST. LUST OR LOVE !!!!!!!

Well since I do not want to remarry I would have sex if we loved each other.
As far as the last question if this health problem occurred after we were a couple and deeply involved I would not dump him.
But that being said I would not start a relationship with someone with these Health problems because it would be very difficult to be with them and not have sex with them.

BettyB's photo
Tue 10/15/13 07:59 AM
Yep..thats our goal.
Too bad Tim isn't here. He left a piece of his heart in Australia. Sure looks like a beautiful place.

BettyB's photo
Tue 10/15/13 07:04 AM

Look at Marilyn Monroe, she wore a size 16 and everyone thought she was beautiful. Did anyone think she was fat? No, they loved her even back then. The media has really messed with peoples mind on what size we should be.
People have different body sizes so it is hard to say that each person can only weigh this much or they should say they are over weight. I think each person has to judge on their own what they put and if they decide to go out with someone, IF that person does not like them...don't date them again.
I mean, do we go by a size that we wear? Do we go by weight? Or wouldn't it be nice if we could go by how big our hearts were? Some times you have to think outside of the box and get to know someone..LOOKS FADE BUT THE HEART CONTINUES TO GROW!
I AM WHO I AM..IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME...DON'T ASK ME OUT!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!! flowerforyou

Right on:flowerforyou flowerforyou

BettyB's photo
Tue 10/15/13 07:03 AM

Weight shouldn't even have to be an issue in the dating world. We already went through that bs at school, in our teens. Why are grown-up's still acting like that? I'll never know

By that reasoning height, age, physical condition, facial or head hair, etc "should not be an issue" because "grownups" value only "��the person inside."�� Right?

Would anyone care to say that appearance is NOT a consideration in dating / mating? If that was true, photos would be irrelevant (rather than all-but-necessary).

Edited to correct quotation marks

YES I will say that. It is ok to have a preference, but it should Not be a consideration. Looks are only skin deep.
What happens if you fall in love with a beauty and a fire, or an accident, or illness changes their looks completely? Then what , you going to run for the hill?
Don't forget ,you don't fall in love with someone before dating them first.
Skin ,only covers what's inside a person and that won't change.

Also Just because somebody puts something on their profile you see differently does not mean they are lying. It means you do not agree with what they wrote.

BettyB's photo
Mon 10/14/13 06:00 PM

Confession: I have his photos printed out and pasted all over the walls of my bedroom....

Don't judge me....ohwell

Ha ha so does he Lol

BettyB's photo
Mon 10/14/13 04:11 PM

waving
there is a Victoria in BC too.

BettyB's photo
Mon 10/14/13 04:08 PM

Thanks BettyB,

Is that normal for you to have that temp this time of the year?:smile:

No ,not at all. We have been above seasonal temps. All month long.
But all good things come to an end. Going to cool right off by the end of the week.

Are you from Australia?
Hi Betty, Rbjustme apparently hails from our "Western Isles".

.laugh laugh Aussies just love hearing that!! . Not!pitchfork
Uhoh Ray..you stirring things up again ? lol

BettyB's photo
Mon 10/14/13 12:43 PM
Maybe all this Bs is causing a blockage.

BettyB's photo
Mon 10/14/13 12:11 PM
I did put my heart and soul into. Everybody enjoyed it.
So it was a success.:banana:

BettyB's photo
Mon 10/14/13 09:35 AM

thank u betty

You are welcome.

What are you thanking me for ? LOL

BettyB's photo
Mon 10/14/13 07:12 AM

I think it is so sad they people are judged more for their looks than they are for the person that they are. Weight can't be lost , but a cold nasty heart will never change.
Shallowness is getting out of hand in todays society.
Could that be why so many people are whining and moaning about being lonely?

Thank you HB , I personally would not even want to be with a man than judges me on my looks alone.
I was married for 30 years and when my weight went up and down my husband never noticed. He loved me for me.

Now I would not settle for anything less.

Wise words! Wish more people thought like you. The world would be a better place. flowerforyou
Thank you. flowerforyou

BettyB's photo
Mon 10/14/13 07:09 AM

I think it is so sad they people are judged more for their looks than they are for the person that they are. Weight can't be lost , but a cold nasty heart will never change.

I couldn't agree more Betty. These men that were overweight that I mentioned in my previous post on this thread; I didn't walk away from them despite that they were overweight and went out with them. I didn't care that they were overweight; I just liked them for who they were. Fact is many people won't get a second look based on looks because our society is so shallow. It is sad but this unfortunately is how people think and yes they will probably stay alone. Good post by the way. :thumbsup:

Thank youflowerforyou

BettyB's photo
Mon 10/14/13 07:08 AM

I couldn't agree more Betty. These men that were overweight that I mentioned in my previous post on this thread; I didn't walk away from them despite that they were overweight and went out with them. I didn't care that they were overweight; I just liked them for who they were. Fact is many people won't get a second look based on looks because our society is so shallow. It is sad but this unfortunately is how people think and yes they will probably stay alone. Good post by the way. :thumbsup:

BettyB's photo
Mon 10/14/13 07:07 AM

I reckon there are a lot of rich old women out there that are gagging for it.

Gagging is a good choice of words...I know I am gagging right now.sick

Betty how bout you and me take up a collection for him and ask if he'll go away??? laugh laugh drinker

laugh laugh laugh Maybe send him off to Gigolo school to help him perfect his career dreams.

BettyB's photo
Mon 10/14/13 07:00 AM
Morning flowerforyou
Happy Thanksgiving Jag.