Community > Posts By > BettyB

BettyB's photo
Sat 10/12/13 05:18 PM

I reckon there are a lot of rich old women out there that are gagging for it.

Gagging is a good choice of words...I know I am gagging right now.sick

BettyB's photo
Sat 10/12/13 04:57 PM

:angel: Hello everyone!!!! Hope you are all well. No one online every time I log on. :angel: Hope to catch up soon. :angel:

Het Treasa , nice to see you. How are things ?

BettyB's photo
Sat 10/12/13 04:43 PM

Here is what I have noticed ,the more they "claim' to be honest the more they aren't.
run for the hills , he is a liar by the sounds of things.

Agreed.

Yeah it happens all the time it seems.

BettyB's photo
Sat 10/12/13 04:42 PM

Yeah, I am done with him at this point. I do not like being ignored and I don't play games. So I agree with you on this one. I just don't get why I can't find someone who is honest. It seems that most guys on these dating sites are just here to play. It is getting frustrating.

I don't know why either, it sucks it really does. I am sorry this happened to you.

BettyB's photo
Sat 10/12/13 02:27 PM
Here is what I have noticed ,the more they "claim' to be honest the more they aren't.
run for the hills , he is a liar by the sounds of things.

BettyB's photo
Sat 10/12/13 12:54 PM

I m not giving either betty... dat was just formality

You are a smart. I guess you get extra pie for that. lol

BettyB's photo
Sat 10/12/13 12:52 PM
iT IS one Gorgeous day here today. :banana:

BettyB's photo
Sat 10/12/13 12:50 PM

Hello ladies... will my opinion work??noway

No lol J/K

BettyB's photo
Sat 10/12/13 12:45 PM

I put average down for my body type and I am a size 6-8. I do not consider by body as athletic or skinny. I do not know what people consider as average either. Lol. What is the going rate for average nowadays?

I guess its all depends on the what the person viewing thinks. In other words ,it doesn't matter one little bit what their stupid and narrow minded opinion is.
Its what you think of yourself that matters. flowerforyou

I do not agree with this. I believe if we all called ourselves average then we would by all liars. You can only have an average if you have the smallest and the largest and in between and calculate what most bodies of your age/height are at.

I want some guys' opinions of what they consider average. Just because I am curious what they think

Why??????????????????????????????????????????????????

I agree..why?? Haven't we already gone through all this a million times on these threads? Everyone has a different opinion anyways about average..who cares?

Kill this thread Geez!

Candi I wasn't asking you why.I was asking the other lady why it mattered. I totally agree with you.

BettyB's photo
Sat 10/12/13 09:16 AM

I put average down for my body type and I am a size 6-8. I do not consider by body as athletic or skinny. I do not know what people consider as average either. Lol. What is the going rate for average nowadays?

I guess its all depends on the what the person viewing thinks. In other words ,it doesn't matter one little bit what their stupid and narrow minded opinion is.

I do not agree with this. I believe if we all called ourselves average then we would by all liars. You can only have an average if you have the smallest and the largest and in between and calculate what most bodies of your age/height are at.

I want some guys' opinions of what they consider average. Just because I am curious what they think

Why??????????????????????????????????????????????????

BettyB's photo
Sat 10/12/13 09:14 AM

BC is so beautiful. I was in St.Ruperts, Alaska and the Yukon three years ago. It was the most beautiful trip I ever had.
Well I will save a piece of pumpkin pie for you, hows that?

awe that's real nice and one for Hellboy okay
he's got game! The most boom for the buck
that abbreviated text just seems to work for him
Very entertaining and I don't have to read so much
at once.
oh and thats Prince Rupert,so did you do the ferry or cruise? I've lived in Rupert, and Ketchikan AK for 2 years.

It was an Alaskan cruise. We were in Ketchikan for a bit. Its small isn't it? What did you there ?

thats kewl, I was also there..did the alaskan Cruise back in 2006

iTS ABSOLutely breathtaking isn't it? I would go again in a heartbeat, if I could.

BettyB's photo
Sat 10/12/13 09:12 AM

Yummmmm.... send it all to me... n u manage wid a kiss from me...

I will send it 'Pony express' LOL

BettyB's photo
Sat 10/12/13 09:05 AM

BettyB's photo
Sat 10/12/13 06:50 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Betty. I am cooking a Venison roast as I really don't care much for Turkey.

Same to you Navy Girl.flowerforyou
If my Nephew got wind of somebody cooking a venison roast he would crash your party lol.
He loves it.
Are you having many guests?

BettyB's photo
Sat 10/12/13 06:46 AM

BC is so beautiful. I was in St.Ruperts, Alaska and the Yukon three years ago. It was the most beautiful trip I ever had.

at once.
oh and thats Prince Rupert,so did you do the ferry or cruise? I've lived in Rupert, and Ketchikan AK for 2 years.

I lived out in BC half my life, Lived out at the coast an in the kootenays..I'm planning on retiring in Kelowna...I love it

yeah i will give Wabbit that..hes definately an entertaining one laugh

Sounds wonderful, it is so nice there.

BettyB's photo
Sat 10/12/13 06:44 AM

at once.

It was an Alaskan cruise. We were in Ketchikan for a bit. Its small isn't it? What did you there ?

BettyB's photo
Sat 10/12/13 06:40 AM

Betty gud for me.. send it to me

I suppose you want whipped cream on it too?
I also have apple dumplings and peanut butter cookies.

BettyB's photo
Sat 10/12/13 06:34 AM
Best of luck and well wishesflowerforyou

BettyB's photo
Fri 10/11/13 07:47 PM

BettyB's photo
Fri 10/11/13 06:36 PM

yOur Texiness and sexiness goes well with your sassiness.:tongue:

laugh laugh laugh how long did it take for you to come up with that?

Oh it just rolled off.laugh laugh