Community > Posts By > BettyB

BettyB's photo
Sat 03/15/14 09:05 AM

good Lord...why are you chipping ice? Can you tell Im from the south?? lol

Because its so thick and hard I have too. Its too much for salt;
Plus I was trying to clear snow off my roof. I had an ice jam yesterday .Not fun at all.

Anyhow folks I will be permanently deleting my account soon, but before I do I want to tell you all how much I have enjoyed being here. However its time for me to move on.
I love you all and hope we can still keep in contact through email. waving

BettyB's photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:36 AM
you are coming off sounding very desperate and that is a turn off for most men. You also seem to have a very bad temper as demonstrated when you called one of our members an insincere dick just because you didn't like what he said. That was so uncalled for ,so you may want to calm down a bit and lose the attitude.

BettyB's photo
Fri 03/14/14 12:26 PM

Yes, I know that men also get breast cancer. But most people don't care about that. If a woman has breast cancer people act like it's the end of the world. iIf a man has breast cancer, people will shrug their shoulders and won't even bother to cook them a meal or help them in any way.

Also, most homeless people are men.

I would be very interested to know where you got all this misguided info from?

BettyB's photo
Fri 03/14/14 10:55 AM
Hi vivwaving
I better be building muscles after all of this. I was out just now for and hour and a half shovelling and chipping away at blocks of ice. This has been my life since Octobergrumble

BettyB's photo
Fri 03/14/14 08:51 AM
Hi Jag and caroleflowerforyou
Sorry your back is bothering you, take care of it .
Seems nice here too although I have not been outside yet.
I have to though, still have a lot of shovelling left from the 16c we had dumped on us wed.

BettyB's photo
Fri 03/14/14 07:27 AM
Morningwaving

BettyB's photo
Fri 03/14/14 07:20 AM
I honestly don't have a preference. Each man looks differently with bald hair so its really hard to say.
If he is happy with the way he looks ,that's all that really matters to me.
As for the rest of him, I like him to be natural...love a hairy chest.drool

BettyB's photo
Thu 03/13/14 02:35 PM
Sometimes a nice long nap help curb the bitterness.ohwell

BettyB's photo
Wed 03/12/14 10:12 AM
((((((((Jeff)))))))))flowerforyou
Now some sun will shine on m2:heart:

BettyB's photo
Mon 03/10/14 12:14 PM
Edited ,edited, edited...enough already.

BettyB's photo
Sun 03/09/14 03:34 PM

since i m working in cruise line,i will prefer cruise ,its save time..no need to packed and unpacked your luggage everytime you change the place.more relax

What cruise line do you work for? Do you enjoy it?

BettyB's photo
Fri 03/07/14 12:45 PM

Is Wally world a real store or is it a nickname for Walmart?

It is so cold here ,still in the minus temps. My car failed the emission test and the mechanic said it was probably because of these extremely cold temps. He said if I had taken it in July I likely would have passed it. Anyhow after 140.00 I got a conditional pass. Hate those stupid things, wonder if they actually do any good.

its a nickname..
Sorry about the car Betts..and the cold weather you are having..I keep telling you ...you need to move to Texas !

Do you have those emission tests in The USA?
They changed them here and made it really hard to pass now.

California has very strict emission standards & enforces them.

Here too Don. We have to have one every two years and cannot renew our license sticker without one.

BettyB's photo
Fri 03/07/14 12:43 PM

nope..I have never had one.

Wonder how good they are or if they are just a money grab.
Well you just gave me another reason to move to Texas lol

BettyB's photo
Fri 03/07/14 06:38 AM

It is so cold here ,still in the minus temps. My car failed the emission test and the mechanic said it was probably because of these extremely cold temps. He said if I had taken it in July I likely would have passed it. Anyhow after 140.00 I got a conditional pass. Hate those stupid things, wonder if they actually do any good.

its a nickname..
Sorry about the car Betts..and the cold weather you are having..I keep telling you ...you need to move to Texas !

Do you have those emission tests in The USA?
They changed them here and made it really hard to pass now.

BettyB's photo
Thu 03/06/14 06:55 AM

BettyB's photo
Wed 03/05/14 06:12 PM
Very sad news indeed. He is a nice man. Sorry to hear this and will keep him in my thoughts a prayers .

BettyB's photo
Wed 03/05/14 03:57 PM

it's nothing untoward.. I was just commenting on the lad that posted in here above, and never came back to respond to our comments laugh

laugh laugh laugh Oh darn, here I thought it was something juicy lol

BettyB's photo
Wed 03/05/14 12:56 PM

hey y'all..glad to see some one showed up..happy

They show up , but won't talk well to me anyhow lol Hey Vivwaving
Did you get that contract?

Hi Betts..I havent heard from them yet. They will wait until I'm too old to make them anymore..oh well, maybe they will bring more money then.lol
In the meantime I need to interupt this post..to bring y'all an important message..Ese is out of socks again..if y'all have any that the dryer didnt eat, please send them to him..World Peace is suffering !!

Exactly what kind of 'socks' are we talking about?

You still might hear from them. I hope so.

BettyB's photo
Wed 03/05/14 06:24 AM

hey y'all..glad to see some one showed up..happy

They show up , but won't talk well to me anyhow lol Hey Vivwaving
Did you get that contract?

BettyB's photo
Wed 03/05/14 06:09 AM

mornin Bett's.. you were sayin bout rude??? spock

laugh some peoples kids huh :wink:

have a great day drinker

HuH????/Sorry I don't understand, but then again I am only on my first cup of coffee lol

Email me if you don't want to explain here .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25