Community > Posts By > BettyB

BettyB's photo
Sun 02/23/14 05:59 PM
Wishing the airline did not lose my Daughter's luggage.
She is on a cruise with nothing grumble

BettyB's photo
Sun 02/23/14 10:56 AM
Laundry, Laundry, laundry.
Folding, Folding ,Folding
Ironing...awww not so much lol

BettyB's photo
Sun 02/23/14 10:39 AM

Open forums are fine, but I think if you block someone they shouldn't be able to see what you post either. Some members have a tendency to harass the people they don't like. The mods are good at removing posts, but they can't stop the initial insult that way. I'd rather not have to deal with it at all then have to complain about people harassing me constantly. 80% of my posts encourage hostile replies from specific people, if it continues I'm gonna give this up. I didn't join this site to be publicly humiliated...

'forums Bullies" are everywhere and its never going to change.
Please don't let them get to you., and just take what they say for what its worth NOTHING. flowerforyou

BettyB's photo
Sun 02/23/14 10:25 AM
If he can't pay his own way, and wants to use me as a meal ticket ..he is out. I have come across this a few times so money matters in a small way. Not expecting him to be rich ,just able to support himself just like I expect that of myself.

BettyB's photo
Sat 02/22/14 08:01 PM

does anything make any sense really!!!!lol

Good point!

BettyB's photo
Sat 02/22/14 07:56 PM
Edited by BettyB on Sat 02/22/14 07:57 PM
I would not be surprised if this whole thing is a made up story.
Any Doctor cheating on his wife would not want his mistress posting this on a dating site because her co worker likes it here. Not to mention the fact that she is blabbing this affair to people she works with which could ruin this so called Doctor's reputation.
This just does not make any sense to me.

BettyB's photo
Sat 02/22/14 05:09 PM

it's his cake he shares it with whoever he wants his wife or mistress.... in this case both.

Then he should not have taken the vows that said he would only share with his wife.

BettyB's photo
Sat 02/22/14 05:04 PM

technically she's not stealing it he's kinda giving it away.. kinda like serving cake at a kids party if you know what I mean.

So if you know somebody robbed a bank its ok for you to take the money because the robber gave it to you?
Thinking the judge might think otherwise.

BettyB's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:59 PM
Edited by BettyB on Sat 02/22/14 05:01 PM

I'm about to jump in that boiling pot with the rabbit.. .
. nothing wrong with having your cake and icecream too is there???

If you are stealing it from another family, you bet your booty its wrong!
Its not YOUR cake and ice cream to have.

BettyB's photo
Sat 02/22/14 04:47 PM

No..no... you guys dont understand. I am happy... He is a good guy. He gives me everything! New car... pays my bills. Im just anxious for him to be just mine alone.. then HE can truly be happy. I know how it sounds but he really is a great person.

Thanks for :smile: listening

You obviously made up your mind , and are so convinced he is a good guy. So what it is you want from us?
If you are looking for a pat on the back for sticking with him ,don't think you will find it here.

BettyB's photo
Sat 02/22/14 01:33 PM

I'm usually up at around 5:30 or 6:00 a.m. I love sunrises also, sitting out on the back deck with my dog and drinking coffee and watching the deer graze. drinker

That's sounds like a little piece of Heaven!!
I am usually up by the third pee lol

BettyB's photo
Thu 02/20/14 12:51 PM

I have been single for more than 8months now after breaking up with my baby daddy and losing my baby after birth.a few months ago my first love came back into my life.he claims that he still loves me and i feel something for him too.the problem is he used to be a chronic womanizer.he now claims that he has changed but i find it hard to believe it.he also has a bad temper and when he is mad he becomes rude and abusive.am torn between what i feel for him and what i should do.do i give him a chance or should i run for the hills because am afraid of being hurt?please help

NO NO NO!
Put you first! I think there is someone better for you out there. Take some time for YOU. Ive been in your shoes in more ways than one. I'll just go a head and say... don't risk doing that to your self! Your a beautiful woman and deserve better. Stay away from the known abuser!!! Stick around here at mingle and see who pops into your life! Have fun and enjoy a
healthy life!

Good advice:thumbsup:

BettyB's photo
Thu 02/20/14 12:48 PM
The unemployed engineer or Doctor.

BettyB's photo
Thu 02/20/14 08:40 AM
well I truly believe if you lose your sense of humour your recovery in hard times are much harder.
So ..keep smiling people...better times are ahead.

BettyB's photo
Thu 02/20/14 07:14 AM

Thanks for showing concern. You people are wonderful. flowers. At the moment, it's pretty dry, yet everyday is now unpredictable in the weather stakes. We are getting lots of rain. I often mistake the noise of the rain, for thinking someone is using the shower. lol. And there's a stomach virus going around, so that's nice :O Not gonna let a bit of water get me down. There's a few housing shelter's round this way. Thankgod :)

Lets hope you won't have to use those shelters.
It is good you have that option though if need be.

Yeah. We haven't had to. Yet. It was raining buckets at 1am.

We are facing flooding ourselves here today. It is going to warm up drastically causing major melting. But the temps. are going to go down again and all the puddles will freeze up again. Going to be a real mess they say.

BettyB's photo
Wed 02/19/14 06:08 PM

Thanks for showing concern. You people are wonderful. flowers. At the moment, it's pretty dry, yet everyday is now unpredictable in the weather stakes. We are getting lots of rain. I often mistake the noise of the rain, for thinking someone is using the shower. lol. And there's a stomach virus going around, so that's nice :O Not gonna let a bit of water get me down. There's a few housing shelter's round this way. Thankgod :)

Lets hope you won't have to use those shelters.
It is good you have that option though if need be.

BettyB's photo
Wed 02/19/14 02:07 PM
My pics are up to date as well. I change them around cause I get bored looking at myself.

BettyB's photo
Wed 02/19/14 12:59 PM

All I know is that if I had closed my mind completely on someone much younger than myself, the last year and a half would not be as wonderful as it has been.

Yea Betty!!!

Believe me I am as surprised as anybody.lol

BettyB's photo
Wed 02/19/14 12:41 PM
All I know is that if I had closed my mind completely on someone much younger than myself, the last year and a half would not be as wonderful as it has been.

BettyB's photo
Wed 02/19/14 12:22 PM
Edited by BettyB on Wed 02/19/14 12:22 PM
You can buy skin tag removal stuff at the pharmacy.
Its made for that.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25