Community > Posts By > BettyB

BettyB's photo
Sun 02/16/14 01:43 PM

oo. I totally misunderstood the OP. I thought she was talking about the progress of women, in general...not the elimination of men. yikes.

lol. like i always say, men need women way more than women need men...

I think we all need each other equally flowerforyou

BettyB's photo
Sun 02/16/14 01:40 PM

Thursday we had 20 inches of snow. spent yesterday digging out my car. today we have more snow. I don't think I can take much more of this. beginning to wonder if I really do love living in Pennsylvania. This coming week is going to be in the 50s. We will all be wearing shorts and flip-flops. :).

Hi Jayneflowerforyou
Don't forget bathing suits for all the flooding that's bound to happenohwell
Very good point Betty. Who needs a gym when we get a great workout shoveling snow. Since we are getting a couple a week it is becoming regular exercise.

I know , that's how I have been spending my days lol
On the bright said having that Big Mac doesn't seem so bad now lol

BettyB's photo
Sun 02/16/14 07:54 AM

Sounds to me she is the jealous, possessive type and resents the bond the husband has with his Mother.
She is selfish and wants him all to herself.

I wondered about that. Some people are weird like that.

She is also probably very insecure.

I also wonder if he is a Mamas boy and always puts the needs of his Mother first. That would tick me off too.

BettyB's photo
Sun 02/16/14 07:41 AM

Hi, Everyone..

Hi, Purple Betty... waving

Hi Jagflowerforyou
Purple Betty lol...That sounds like a heavy metal group lol

BettyB's photo
Sun 02/16/14 07:39 AM

wish we would get some good snow fall. Been a light year here.

Omg Don, If I could send you some of ours I would.
I have been doing endless amounts of shovelling.
Some snow banks are almost up to the street lights. I am not exaggerating Its true.

BettyB's photo
Sat 02/15/14 04:39 PM
Sounds to me she is the jealous, possessive type and resents the bond the husband has with his Mother.
She is selfish and wants him all to herself.

BettyB's photo
Sat 02/15/14 01:25 PM

A cup of coffee with betty:wink:

Hi thereflowerforyou

That's sounds wonderful.
Hi how are you?

BettyB's photo
Sat 02/15/14 01:13 PM
I wish my neighbours would stop piling their snow on my property against the foundation of my house. Must be four feet high. None against theirs though grumble

BettyB's photo
Sat 02/15/14 09:40 AM

Thursday we had 20 inches of snow. spent yesterday digging out my car. today we have more snow. I don't think I can take much more of this. beginning to wonder if I really do love living in Pennsylvania. This coming week is going to be in the 50s. We will all be wearing shorts and flip-flops. :).

Hi Jayneflowerforyou
Don't forget bathing suits for all the flooding that's bound to happenohwell

BettyB's photo
Sat 02/15/14 06:48 AM
Men seem to be better at some things than some women are.
Women seem to be better at some things then some men are.
We are both human beings ,which makes us equal.

BettyB's photo
Fri 02/14/14 12:49 PM

i have been here searching for love but i did not meet one.is it my country or my complexion made them avoid me.

Not everyone is looking for a long distance relationship, so if you are contacting members outside your own country, you are probably less likely to find someone. You may do better if you contact more ladies living in your own country, but it does take time to find some one, good luck in your search.

This. I tell people that repeatedly, but no one listens.

Not true! I always listen to you lol.

BettyB's photo
Fri 02/14/14 07:18 AM
Happy Valentines Day Darlinflowerforyou
I love you:heart: :heart:

BettyB's photo
Thu 02/13/14 04:55 PM
NOOOOOOO not even one little bit.

BettyB's photo
Thu 02/13/14 01:10 PM

My ex-date sent me an invite for her wedding. At first I was very happy for her but as the date is getting closer, I am becomming nervous and so sad. I don't know what to do. Should I attend? If I am attending, what should I buy for her as gift. I just discovered, I care so much about her. I stare at her pictures every now and then. I wish her the best.

The most important thing here ,is what do YOU want to do?
What do You feel is best for you?

BettyB's photo
Thu 02/13/14 08:11 AM

GO CANADA GO !!

(sorry... LOL!)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker

BettyB's photo
Wed 02/12/14 06:46 PM

I haven't seen any man-hating here, then again I have a tendency to only see what I want to see, so who knows? At any rate, I agree that it would be nice if men- and women- would just come out and say what they mean and not rely on hints and passive aggressive behavior, hoping that you'll figure it out on your own so they can avoid the drama of a big confrontation.

But guess what? Most people are cowards. Most people try to avoid drama. Most people figure if they keep ignoring you, you'll just go away. Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't. Some people are sto strong-willed on getting what they want, or so dense about not seeing clues in front of them that they need to be told to go away. Those people are stubborn.

They might also be trying to be nice and don't want to hurt your feelings, not realizing that being ignored is just as hurtful, if not more so than being told straight out "I don't like you" or "I'm over it" or "Please go away."

Humans are complicated and damned frustrating. But yeah, when a guy (or a woman for those who think this thread is gender-biased) acts like (s)he's not interested, they're just not interested, all you can do is let them go and move on to the next one. flowerforyou

I agree with this.
I do think if you are interested in somebody and they led you to believe they were also interested, then its just common courtesy for them to let you know they had a change of heart.
Only the selfish take the easy way out !

My thoughts exactly!
I give common courtesy regardless of how difficult I may feel it is...less confusion that way!

Far less hurtful too. The truth never hurts as much as the not knowing. At least then you know what the problem was.

My fella and I made a pact that if the final goodbye should ever happen, we promised to let each other know the reason .

BettyB's photo
Wed 02/12/14 06:14 PM
Take out tonight.
Vegetarian Panzerotti and a garden salad.

BettyB's photo
Wed 02/12/14 06:11 PM

The only time it ever really bothered me was once when it was my fault. I did feel really bad for what I had done and did apologize.

flowerforyou That's all you can do.flowerforyou
I know, I just hope it was enough.

If someone can't accept your sincere apology, that's a flaw in their character, not in yours. It's always enough.

Thank you for saying that. I think you are right.flowerforyou

BettyB's photo
Wed 02/12/14 06:04 PM

The only time it ever really bothered me was once when it was my fault. I did feel really bad for what I had done and did apologize.

flowerforyou That's all you can do.flowerforyou
I know, I just hope it was enough.

BettyB's photo
Wed 02/12/14 05:31 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25