germanchoclate1981's photo
Tue 08/25/15 01:06 AM
:laughing: laugh rofl

Mon 08/24/15 11:19 PM

Where was the gun stolen from? What State? No National database, no answer, no accountability. I'll tell you where they didn't steal it from, between the fruit loops and the apple jacks. It's also a felony to premeditate shooting someone with a legal gun.

i think murder is a felony, regardless...

If a murder occurs, most of the time that would be correct. We have seen lots of shooting in about 3 seconds of security footage in Ferguson by one in frame shooter. We have not seen a murder in Ferguson, not by any black teens. There have been some murders in Ferguson and elsewhere that have not resulted in felony charges or any charges for that matter. I wonder if part of the sweeping change the Justice Department probe into Ferguson and St Louis county in particular will be bodycams. Everywhere else seems to be on board, even the University of Cincinnati police department. You'd think the city and county where the murder that prompted the very real need for bodycams would be one of the first to put them to use.

i don't disagree with you about bodycams, every cop should have one... but i can't force every cop to wear it...

Every enforcement operative not currently undercover should have one. This protects everyone. It benefits everyone. Had Daigle gotten away the video from Trooper Vincent's bodycam that captured the entire incident would have unquestionably identiftied his murderer.

Mon 08/24/15 11:11 PM

Where was the gun stolen from? What State? No National database, no answer, no accountability. I'll tell you where they didn't steal it from, between the fruit loops and the apple jacks. It's also a felony to premeditate shooting someone with a legal gun.

Rest in peace Louisiana State Trooper Steven Vincent. Vincent was murdered while responding to a disabled truck in a ditch when the driver opened the door and shot him in the head with a sawed off shotgun. Good Samaritans took down 54 year old Kevin Daigle who was standing over Trooper Vincent telling him he would die soon. After disarming Daigle they used Vincents cuffs to restrain him before using the radio to call for help. It was later established that Diagle's roommate was dead at his home and the truck was reportedly driving recklessly belonged to the deceased.

http://fas.org/irp/agency/doj/fbi/is/ncic.htm

Do you mean the above?.. the FBI nation data base which documents stolen vehicles, weapons and a host of other information. Avalible to any law enforcement entity. You know.. the database that the cops use when they are running a cars tags or running serial numbers on a gun. There are other data bases as well

I am not a advocate for guns.. I don't have one, my shooting days are over. I don't believe they have a place in everyday society.. but that's just my opinion, others have a different view. Which is fine.

but I do know one thing about guns. They do not float up in the air.. out the door and start shooting at people on their own.. There is a hand attached to them whenever that happens.

And the hand attached to it is the responsible party.. not the gun.

Knowing where the gun came from is not going to make a God damn bit of difference to anyone.

You want the violent crime rate in the black community to go down...that's easy.... stop raising thugs... period.

I agree with you to an extent, not fully.
No, guns don't float. On that you are correct. But in pointing out that fact you can't deny that a gun can't be stolen from someone who doesn't have a gun. It's also pretty difficult to steal a gun when you don't have one. You have to have intimate knowledge of the owner, their schedule, if and when they carry it and who's watching the neighborhood when they don't have it on them. Then there is the tricky business of breaking in finding it and getting out without being caught. The reason that most people have guns in the first place is to defend themselves against thieves and murderers. Unless the person is really careless.... I'm sure people get drunk or leave town from time to time but once they start numbering in the hundreds in a small town the 'stolen gun' thing goes out the window. The St Louis county Cheif of police stated to the media that the suspect was seen carrying a stolen gun before they knew what they were charging him with. A few days later Ball-Bey was 'seen' throwing 1 but had 3 'stolen guns' before he was killed. Guns aren't cheap, so if someone does have a legal gun stolen you can bet that they're going to report it stolen. Online and mail ordered guns have to go through a Federally licensed dealer so that doesn't work either.

Your link only ascribes to guns that are reported stolen, not all stolen guns, no smuggled guns, no 'missing from evidence' guns, no recirculated guns, no legal guns. That's a large number of the operable guns in America. Guns reported stolen are much less in comparison.

Guns do have a place, but people use them too often to commit crime. They should be for self defense and hunting. Unfortunately the business of untraced or displaced guns doesn't do much to advocate those noble purposes. There are no gun crimes where there are no guns, so it makes a damn huge difference where the gun comes from, it has to get from the factory through god knows where before it's devalued enough for these kids to get their hands on them. You said it yourself guns don't float, but they are very often stored in ankle holsters incase someone has an itch they can't suppress.

Raising thugs.... That's precicesly the uneducated fear that cost many innocent OR unarmed their lives. Tbc...

Mon 08/24/15 09:38 PM
So he's a Halloweener?

Mon 08/24/15 09:28 PM

i think murder is a felony, regardless...

If a murder occurs, most of the time that would be correct. We have seen lots of shooting in about 3 seconds of security footage in Ferguson by one in frame shooter. We have not seen a murder in Ferguson, not by any black teens. There have been some murders in Ferguson and elsewhere that have not resulted in felony charges or any charges for that matter. I wonder if part of the sweeping change the Justice Department probe into Ferguson and St Louis county in particular will be bodycams. Everywhere else seems to be on board, even the University of Cincinnati police department. You'd think the city and county where the murder that prompted the very real need for bodycams would be one of the first to put them to use.

Mon 08/24/15 07:52 PM

Rest in peace Louisiana State Trooper Steven Vincent. Vincent was murdered while responding to a disabled truck in a ditch when the driver opened the door and shot him in the head with a sawed off shotgun. Good Samaritans took down 54 year old Kevin Daigle who was standing over Trooper Vincent telling him he would die soon. After disarming Daigle they used Vincents cuffs to restrain him before using the radio to call for help. It was later established that Diagle's roommate was dead at his home and the truck was reportedly driving recklessly belonged to the deceased.

Mon 08/24/15 06:36 PM

If we had better gun control laws and harsher penalties for the people illegally redistributing them she'd still be alive. She's not the first child to be claimed by stray bullets. I'm sure no one there is getting drugs from the source either. They have to be imported and trafficked to their destinations. Synthetic and chemically processed drugs are obtained from outside the US, with the exception of meth and pharmaceuticals.
Problem there is some people don't want any gun control or accountability for 'evidence' or the actions corrupt police take.
There are also sick people who enjoy watching the country rip itself to shreds. They are ignorant enough to believe that things like this will never happen where they live, hurt or kill someone that they care about. They're wrong and they are outnumbered. The end of their ignorance won't be blissful.

Really? Chicago has the strictest gun control laws in the country and also has one of the highest murder rates in the country as well.

Do the math. If they stop and frisk SEIZING the guns, they're gone right? Where did THAT gun come from??
Missed one, better frisk more thoro-- bang, 1 kid - 1 gun =3 guns? what Damnit. It's not one gun it's 10, 25, 309, frustrated

Perfect example of agency blunder: fast and furious
You can walk the streets with a 357 concealed and be legitimately missed. You can't do that with a shotgun or an AK. You can't do it with 1500 handguns either.

Let's say a legit owner of a legal weapon wants to sell it, needs the money and finds he can make a given price even if the gun isn't well maintained. He jumps on craigslist and starts making transactions - 5 a week. Itd take him 20 weeks to move 100, demand is high supply is good and he makes a profit. We both know he's now a criminal but how hard is it to find HIM? Not the victims, not the shooters, the trafficker? If you find one that's supplying handguns, if he wouldn't sell rifles or shotguns, you can bet somebody is but who? Where are they? How many of them are there?

Otherwise, how are these teens getting the guns? They're not ordering them from Glock or S&W. Just like Richard Matt and David Sweat, they had help from the outside.

'Stolen'... Any weapon that isn't in the possession of the legal owner is stolen. How many of these stolen guns were reported stolen and where are those reports? Fresh ink anyone? A stolen gun is a clean conscious jury conviction, adding to the criminality of someone they may otherwise see as non threatening. It's an easy excuse that people usually won't question.
As are behaviors induced by the recent synthetic drugs. They are sold in gas stations and tobacco stores, online... The government jumped to ban the Clemson university stuff, that was safe. It had almost 30 years of research behind it. Once they made a test that could find that, then legal,
signature chemists creating the stuff in labs
changed a few things around or blazed trails on new digitally refined clones of other drugs. No controlled laboratory tests, no research, for what? Who cares? The mother of the guy who had his face eaten in Florida by the man on bath salts. The government is way behind the learning curve. Stop synthetic mj but let the cocaine herion crack embalming fluid pcp and bath salts flow and let the zombie apocalypse begin.
The kid in Texas was high on something. Before all the 'designer drugs' and pharmaceuticals hit the market i I would have guessed pcp but nowadays you can't tell.

Blame....... Who for all these laboratory concoctions? Who for reselling, recycling, releasing all the guns, many made overseas : into certain areas? Who for taking jobs out of these areas? Who for incarceration for going on a third generation of who COULD have been good fathers but were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. You today may not arrest or maximum sentence someone for their skin color but that affect over time is the result that you see. These kids aren't magicians, they can't MacGyver a Glock out of random scrap metal and plastic. They can't hocus pocus up a kilo of Bolivian snow either. There are established and maintained networks to channel contraband from global source to local markets just like your groceries.

Bro, were talking Chicago. The stop and frisk was in New York and it blew up in their faces badly. It got that Jacka$$ who's mayor now put into office.

They used stop and frisk in Chicago and Baltimore, the Mayor talked about it in a press conference where she said they were confiscating guns a a rate of one per hour. Not sure how long that went on but if guns weren't being channeled back in, which I'm sure they are with a slightly higher price, these shootings wouldn't be able to continue.

It would be great to get all the guns from these thugs..it really would. Then when they switch to knives.. clear the communities of all of those to. then Louisville slugger baseball bats ect, ect.

Work your way down to where entire communities are stripped of anything that can be used as a possible weapon... Child proof them.. from adults.

Your blaming a piece of material for what a human mind decides it will do with that piece of material.

Let me ask you a simple question.

When a thug slips a stolen or illegal gun under his shirt and walks out the door.. what is his reasoning for doing that?. What is his intension for having that gun.

who put the gun in his belt?

The kid does. A few reasons, they've been threatened by someone else who may have a gun, to shoot someone OR just incase something happens to them like the 1 instance anyone has seen (Nationally on video) in Ferguson of any black teen pulling a gun out.

Mon 08/24/15 06:16 PM
Ferguson judge withdraws all warrants issued before 2015 as part of sweeping changes to the local judicial system. Municipal Court judge Donald McCullin appointed in June also changed the conditions for pretrial release. All defendants will be given new court dates with alternative penalties like payment plans or community service. A report from the Justice Department revealed that the Court and the city (PD) engaged in in "pattern and practice" of discrimination against African- Americans. An exclusive CNNMoney analysis earlier this month found Ferguson was still pumping out thousands of new arrest warrants and jailing people over minor offenses. Ferguson issued more than 2,300 new arrest warrants for the year compared to the year before, thousands of old warrants remain active.
CNN, AC360

Mon 08/24/15 03:44 PM
Can't change local laws, can't choose a judge, can't pick a prosecutor, can't fabricate witness or evidence, can't pick jurors, can't change their votes, can't fund legal defense. It's part of conducting the office of U.S. Attorney General honorably, you can't break any laws in the pursuit of justice even if someone else has.
Sold any t-shirts?

Mon 08/24/15 01:42 PM
Edited by germanchoclate1981 on Mon 08/24/15 01:49 PM

If we had better gun control laws and harsher penalties for the people illegally redistributing them she'd still be alive. She's not the first child to be claimed by stray bullets. I'm sure no one there is getting drugs from the source either. They have to be imported and trafficked to their destinations. Synthetic and chemically processed drugs are obtained from outside the US, with the exception of meth and pharmaceuticals.
Problem there is some people don't want any gun control or accountability for 'evidence' or the actions corrupt police take.
There are also sick people who enjoy watching the country rip itself to shreds. They are ignorant enough to believe that things like this will never happen where they live, hurt or kill someone that they care about. They're wrong and they are outnumbered. The end of their ignorance won't be blissful.

Really? Chicago has the strictest gun control laws in the country and also has one of the highest murder rates in the country as well.

Do the math. If they stop and frisk SEIZING the guns, they're gone right? Where did THAT gun come from??
Missed one, better frisk more thoro-- bang, 1 kid - 1 gun =3 guns? what Damnit. It's not one gun it's 10, 25, 309, frustrated

You can walk the streets with a 357 concealed and be legitimately missed. You can't do that with a shotgun or an AK. You can't do it with 1500 handguns either.

Let's say a legit owner of a legal weapon wants to sell it, needs the money and finds he can make a given price even if the gun isn't well maintained. He jumps on craigslist and starts making transactions - 5 a week. Itd take him 20 weeks to move 100, demand is high supply is good and he makes a profit. We both know he's now a criminal but how hard is it to find HIM? Not the victims, not the shooters, the trafficker? If you find one that's supplying handguns, if he wouldn't sell rifles or shotguns, you can bet somebody is but who? Where are they? How many of them are there?

Otherwise, how are these teens getting the guns? They're not ordering them from Glock or S&W. Just like Richard Matt and David Sweat, they had help from the outside.

'Stolen'... Any weapon that isn't in the possession of the legal owner is stolen. How many of these stolen guns were reported stolen and where are those reports? Fresh ink anyone? A stolen gun is a clean conscious jury conviction, adding to the criminality of someone they may otherwise see as non threatening. It's an easy excuse that people usually won't question.
As are behaviors induced by the recent synthetic drugs. They are sold in gas stations and tobacco stores, online... The government jumped to ban the Clemson university stuff, that was safe. It had almost 30 years of research behind it. Once they made a test that could find that, then legal,
signature chemists creating the stuff in labs
changed a few things around or blazed trails on new digitally refined clones of other drugs. No controlled laboratory tests, no research, for what? Who cares? The mother of the guy who had his face eaten in Florida by the man on bath salts. The government is way behind the learning curve. Stop synthetic mj but let the cocaine herion crack embalming fluid pcp and bath salts flow and let the zombie apocalypse begin.
The kid in Texas was high on something. Before all the 'designer drugs' and pharmaceuticals hit the market i I would have guessed pcp but nowadays you can't tell.

Blame....... Who for all these laboratory concoctions? Who for reselling, recycling, releasing all the guns, many made overseas : into certain areas? Who for taking jobs out of these areas? Who for incarceration for going on a third generation of who COULD have been good fathers but were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. You today may not arrest or maximum sentence someone for their skin color but that affect over time is the result that you see. These kids aren't magicians, they can't MacGyver a Glock out of random scrap metal and plastic. They can't hocus pocus up a kilo of Bolivian snow either. There are established and maintained networks to channel contraband from global source to local markets just like your groceries.

Bro, were talking Chicago. The stop and frisk was in New York and it blew up in their faces badly. It got that Jacka$$ who's mayor now put into office.

They used stop and frisk in Chicago and Baltimore, the Mayor talked about it in a press conference where she said they were confiscating guns a a rate of one per hour. Not sure how long that went on but if guns weren't being channeled back in, which I'm sure they are with a slightly higher price, these shootings wouldn't be able to continue.

Mon 08/24/15 01:33 PM
If that's what you want to drink go right ahead, I'll stick to coffee. They'll find the arsenic in your hair.

Sun 08/23/15 11:38 PM
Edited by germanchoclate1981 on Sun 08/23/15 11:42 PM

As are behaviors induced by the recent synthetic drugs. They are sold in gas stations and tobacco stores, online... The government jumped to ban the Clemson university stuff, that was safe. It had almost 30 years of research behind it. Once they made a test that could find that, then legal, signature chemists creating the stuff in labs changed a few things around or blazed trails on new digitally refined clones of other drugs. No controlled laboratory tests, no research, for what? Who cares? The mother of the guy who had his face eaten in Florida by the man on bath salts. The government is way behind the learning curve. Stop synthetic mj but let the cocaine herion crack embalming fluid pcp and bath salts flow and let the zombie apocalypse begin.

Sat 08/22/15 04:20 AM
Edited by germanchoclate1981 on Sat 08/22/15 04:51 AM

The last 3 shootings I looked at involving cops and criminals, the criminals had STOLEN guns.

STOLEN.. not purchased legally... STOLEN

As in broke into someone's home or a legal business and stole their legally owned weapons. Which was then REPORTED to the police by the legal owner.

If the criminals were not the ones who actually STOLE the gun, they sure as hell were the ones who purchased the stolen item. knowing FULL WELL IT WAS ILLEGAL. With one intent in mind. To use it to commit crimes. WHICH THEY DID.

You continue to deflect responsibility from the people who have these STOLEN guns in their belt. From the people who are pulling the trigger on these STOLEN guns. From the people who are making their PERSONNAL DECISIONS to carry stolen guns, to sell illegal drugs. to commit crimes as their main means of supporting themselves.

Nobody forces the gun in their hand.. nobody puts the crack in their pocket to sell.. nobody makes them car jack. nobody makes them rob at gun point

personal choices.. THEIRS!!!.. they made those decisions... they have to live with the consequences.

Not the cops.. not whitey.. not the government.. They do.!

And let me pull out my crystal ball... when the cops catch up with the guy that put the bullet in that little girls head.. you know what will be on the screen?... another black thug. A bi product of the black community and their non family structure.

And you know what America will hear from the black community and their so called leaders... absolutely NOTHING

Why do you think there is no word from Sharpton, from Farrakhan.. on the most precious of life being taken away... one of their kids. I'll tell you why... because they already know the color of the skin of the shooter.

But black on black crime is hushed up by the black community. Its easier to blame others.

No, the 7 year old son of a gang member (also arrested and released) was mourned. Chicago didn't deflect that. Spike Lee is shooting a movie there and (positive)rapper and film star Common played a huge part in bringing corporate heads in for a first of its kind job fair. It made headline perhaps you missed it.
Stolen guns, if I paid $3-800 on a handgun, you can be damned sure I know where it's at at all times. If it went missing I'd have a tent and a cot in the PD parking lot until I got it back. If I paid $100 for a used LEGAL .380 I'd do exactly the same thing. Why is it that the courts don't uphold CERTAIN laws for certain people? We have asked that question before. Why aren't the city county and state police combing the streets doing stop and frisk to recollect their evidence(stolen guns)? We asked that.
We have seen 1 gun, actually seen involved in a crime the rest are speculation.
That picture... And the reports connected to it (Fox exclusive) of one man all alone in 'Ferguson' is kinda bothersome. That image is very grainy. School photographers and even private photography studios( the kind that print pictures on stickers like they used to in the 80's and early 90's) have much better quality printstock, ink and cameras these days. Waiting on that one. Meanwhile.... BOLO but CYA:

BODYCAM FOOTAGE of SHOOTING DEATH of unarmed BLACK TEEN shot in the back, MISSING presumed DESTROYED.
BODYCAM FOOTAGE of NEAR FATAL SHOOTING of ALLEGEDLY armed BLACK TEEN fleeing from scene of UNKNOWN armed assailants who fired first, MISSING presumed DESTROYED.
If found please call the FBI, the Ferguson police will probably shoot you. Chances you survive the shooting are 33.3%.

Sat 08/22/15 02:14 AM

Untrue. Some of us know personally the dangers they face and worse. We appreciate the good that police do and I am sorry to hear about your friend. No BS. I know that pain, I lost brothers in arms I knew personally in Iraq Afghanistan and as I said in other posts one of my doctors Michael Cahill died on Ft Hood. We know that not all police do things like this.

Not many in Law Enforcement do this at all. Deputy Howell saved a lot of lives after being mortally wounded, he could have probably survived if he didn't stay in place and keep shooting.

I am sick of all these police are evil posts and threads. Everyday they walk out that door they don't know if they are going to walk back in.

You can't stop all crimes from happening, same for wars and accidents and I have seen deaths occur in all three. I'm tired of it myself. Most people wouldn't believe that when soldiers are sent overseas whoever is there weapon or not has more protection from the Geneva convention rules of engagement than an unarmed Veteran has in America. Policing for profit and the private prison systems are the evils. Cocaine herion meth and an array of unsafe synthetic drugs are the evils. The sick bastards who get a good chuckle when a kid gets gunned down are the evils. That sadistic sonofabitch that handcuffed those kids above the elbows backwards and the Kentucky Sreriff defending him are the evils.
Do you have any idea what would happen to an American soldier if he did that to a POW?

Sat 08/22/15 01:15 AM

Fri 08/21/15 10:24 PM

I am confused...

What happens if a black officer kills a black civilian and vice versa?

it is still BLUE on black crime, the uniform AGAINST the 'threat'

if it is black(or any other color) on blue, SWIFT justice is dispensed in the name of the officer,,,

So the issue isn't about black subjugation, but about overall police brutality...?

This particular thread I would say no. In Ferguson, no. Broken down to the level of brutality, nationwide, I would say police brutality is a problem. In Ferguson in particular brutality doesn't begin to explain it.

Fri 08/21/15 09:35 PM
Edited by germanchoclate1981 on Fri 08/21/15 09:38 PM

I am confused...

What happens if a black officer kills a black civilian and vice versa?

it is still BLUE on black crime, the uniform AGAINST the 'threat'

if it is black(or any other color) on blue, SWIFT justice is dispensed in the name of the officer,,,

You better watch what you say going forward in this thread. Your hatred of Law Enforcement is not needed here. I lost a good friend this week in the line of duty who saved the lives of three children, a battered woman and the lives of several officers.

You do NOT know the dangers these men and women face the moment they get in their vehicle and acknowledge their first call of the shift.

Untrue. Some of us know personally the dangers they face and worse. We appreciate the good that police do and I am sorry to hear about your friend. No BS. I know that pain, I lost brothers in arms I knew personally in Iraq Afghanistan and as I said in other posts one of my doctors Michael Cahill died on Ft Hood. We know that not all police do things like this.

Fri 08/21/15 08:15 PM
Ok Peter Parker, get Cyclops and Robocop on a conference call and have them analyze the background in that photo and how many laws he broke being photographed with a gun. Also have them run the serials through the nonexistent National registry to see who owns the gun and whether or not it was reported stolen and by who.

Fri 08/21/15 08:04 PM

in Texas, if you kill someone while robbing them, your up for the death penalty... just using a gun gets you an extra 25 years on top of any other sentence...

Two questions,
1. Will that extra 25 years apply to (former) officer Brad Miller? His victim was unarmed. High on something but unarmed.

2. Wasn't the illegal immigrant who killed the girl in San Francisco who was deported 5 times and had several felonies... Wasn't he incarcerated in Texas? Why isn't he still in jail in Texas?

why are you asking? neither were black...

Exactly. Answers?

Fri 08/21/15 07:58 PM
Edited by germanchoclate1981 on Fri 08/21/15 08:44 PM

If he had a gun, even if he's runnin away, he is still a threat on the street. Thus, a target. Dead thug.

The CNN ticker did say that the police are looking for other witnesses who ran from the scene in the course of an investigation. Maybe -IDK- one or more of those people who fled the scene was/were the drug dealer(s).
Dd, the relevant point of HIM being in his FedEX uniform is that this 18 year old, in arguably one of the worst places in America to be a black teen, had a job. He also wasn't the only person who fled the scene, as the St Louis Cheif of Police stated they are investigating others who fled the scene. In a(n) (organized properly conducted) sting operation police SWAT SBI... cover the exits sometimes using helicopters for aerial tracking and guidance of ground patrols. Texas seems to have gotten it right, they immediately suspended Miller, investgated and handed the investgation over to the FBI soon after firing the rouge rookie former officer Brad Miller. He ignored the assessment phase and took it upon himself to go in alone and shoot the suspect when there was a perimeter set up and more support on the way. When one officer goes rouge in an isolatedincedent that concludes with an unjust death, the actions that Dept took sends a message to the public and the police that they hold Authorities to a higher standard and won't allow vigilantism by anyone.

Two words that describe different operations:
Sting- directed, orderly, known objective and poi(s)
Raid- dangerous, messy, speculated but unknown, possible objective and or poi(s)
This was a raid.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next