Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 05:55 PM

I agree but if you look at it. At least one post on someone else's topic that makes you look intelligent can help yourself and also the people looking for someone I understand sending someone a direct message but you are more likely to get a reply from that person in the forums first will get you through the door a lot easier. I don't know I'm not berating them I just don't understand it. You don't have to reply all the time it's kind of like Facebook if their message doesn't interest you then don't reply.

Ome317, it seem you're assuming the purpose of the forums is to impress onlookers. Some are here for merely for the conversation and don't give a damn about what others think. If you're not being yourself and voicing opinions that aren't your own, then how are you different to the scammers. Wasting someone time is depriving them of the opportunity to find that which they may actually be seeking. It's not all about money.

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 05:41 PM
noway scared Sometimes it pays to call in a professional photographer. Even one of your dimly lit pics is a little over exposed. surprised shocked slaphead

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 04:48 PM
Sleep well waving

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 04:21 PM

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 03:22 PM

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 02:29 PM
No plans for a reconciliation then?

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 12:47 PM
I still don't think I've been as scared by a movie than when I first watched John Carpenter's The Thing 1982

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 12:38 PM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 05/05/17 12:39 PM

Nope. Probably not going to chance that... I would be that 1 in a million statistic. :confused: And not the one that wins the lottery! Lol
Then again...if someone was about to release spiders.... well I'm jumping and taking them with me!!

If you're taking them with you, I'm still staying in the plane drinker

I guess I should have clarified that better... NOT the spiders :scream:

Then I'll hold on tight and get the pilot to flip the plane so they all fall out. You and they should reach the ground at about the same time. I'll be drinking in the airport lounge when you eventually get back pitchfork

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 11:55 AM
I don't usually watch much TV but have given the Netflix a real hammering lately.

Westworld: Loved it, looking forward to the next season.

Stan Lee's Lucky Man: Enjoyable, had me hooked.

Lucifer: A bit cheesy at times but fun with lots of eye candy. The female demon is H.O.T!

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 10:37 AM

their plan is to put head DNA in the neck cavity and grow a head... like a Chia Pet... just water it a few times a week.

I grew an extra head but something went wrong. It pukes when it gets too excited.

Maybe it's too saucy Tom? laugh

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 10:29 AM
LOL. Plenty of time to chat and get to know someone. I wish you all the best. Welcome to M2 drinker

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 10:24 AM
Is that a euphemism? shades

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 09:53 AM

Nope. Probably not going to chance that... I would be that 1 in a million statistic. :confused: And not the one that wins the lottery! Lol
Then again...if someone was about to release spiders.... well I'm jumping and taking them with me!!

If you're taking them with you, I'm still staying in the plane drinker

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 09:38 AM
Unless I'm convinced it's safer to trust my life to some string and silk, I'll stay on the plane till it lands if you don't mind? smokin

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 09:33 AM

“As a European, I understood it was unrealistic to expect total fidelity in a marriage.”

In other words, Anne Douglas doesn't share the marital values of the Christian faith.

European is a vague description, is she Italian?

When she uses the term European, it's meant as "you're pi**ing all over me"

Yep, that's about it!
Hi mate :thumbsup:

Happy Friday mate drinks

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 09:27 AM

“As a European, I understood it was unrealistic to expect total fidelity in a marriage.”

In other words, Anne Douglas doesn't share the marital values of the Christian faith.

European is a vague description, is she Italian?

When she uses the term European, it's meant as "you're pi**ing all over me"

no photo
Fri 05/05/17 09:22 AM
So you've come on here to beg us to chat with you somewhere else, that makes perfect sense? smokin

no photo
Mon 04/24/17 07:08 PM
Jodeci - Won't Waste You

no photo
Mon 04/24/17 06:58 PM
FKA twigs -­ Glass & Patron

no photo
Mon 04/24/17 06:51 PM
Delilah - Shades Of Grey (SpectraSoul Remix)