Community > Posts By > Roco

Roco's photo
Sun 05/16/10 10:04 PM
ya, i hide behind an internet mask...in person, i am introverted, shy, have low self esteem, and people walk on my pride every day...i want to get back at them, but if i do, i can go to jail...so i fire back here...sort of cathartic...and much less expensive than paying for a therapist

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 05/16/10 09:53 PM
Edited by Roco on Sun 05/16/10 09:58 PM

No, I'm actually glad you mentioned it so that people don't get the wrong idea; I'm not a hypocrite and it's actually hypocrisy I'm trying to figure out by making this topic. I mean, are people happy being miserable just so they can have an impressive piece of arm candy to show off to their friends, or is there more to it than that?

Sad to say...but to some people, its all about public perception. Some people are more worried about what others think of them than what makes them happy.

can't agree more...hate to start a gender war, but I think many women are more " worried about what others think..." than men...reason being...many women are much smarter than men and pick up on things much faster..because of this, they are much more sensitive to changes and will react accordingly... as opposed to guys - much slower to change, or dense

roko

p.s. -- they will take all kinds of abuse if there is perceived value...even though the perceived value is not in tangent with actual value...and many cases it is hugely distorted..

Roco's photo
Sun 05/16/10 09:31 PM

know what helps being friendly and haveing a big smile on ur face

what great advice...simple, but effective...may be hard at first..will feel awkward, but more time you practice, better at it you'll get...and you'll see the results...does indeed work

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 05/16/10 07:20 PM
people tried to protect you all your life...the reason they tried to protect you is to protect themselves...and society...they'd rather protect you and have you die a virgin..but you have figured it out, sooner than they would have wanted

action plan 1 -- join a singles asperger dating site

action plan 2 -- create a singles asperger dating site

action plan 3 -- make a lot of money, then you'll have more @ss than you can pop

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 05/16/10 07:09 PM

I have never met a truly happy hooker.

hahah...nor a happy stripper...

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 05/16/10 07:05 PM

The high school cliques here used to be much more noticeable. Now it doesn't seem like they're around much these days.

When I first joined it was very difficult to be accepted by one particular group of members. The tone you speak of, Emily, and some of those members are not active anymore or rarely active. I also feel the clique stigma is gone from Mingle.

There are some members who won’t reply to a post I’ve made in their topics or who flat out ignore me but I don’t think that is a “clique” issue; they probably just don’t like me. laugh

I like the addition of the “New Member” forum. It makes it easier for new members to introduce themselves and warm up to forum posting. drinker

i can't imagine anyone not responding to your comments, you post such wonderful comments.

roko

Roco's photo
Sun 05/16/10 07:04 PM

I am a clique of one. I hang out with myself constantly and am always trying to garner my own aproval.

Sure I am a bit of a dork. But I am cool enough for me.

oddly enough, you are not alone...i can say without a doubt that i am not in any clique ..so in a way, we are a clique

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 05/15/10 07:33 PM
Edited by Roco on Sat 05/15/10 07:34 PM
crotch-itching tiger and her hidden dragon

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 05/15/10 07:28 PM
maid in manhatton

roko

Roco's photo
Sat 05/15/10 07:25 PM
Edited by Roco on Sat 05/15/10 07:36 PM
hello to you too tonight

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 05/14/10 10:50 PM
if your not a people person, are you hoping to get a response from a robot or what

Roco's photo
Fri 05/14/10 10:49 PM
dude, if you are for real, serious overhauling needs to be done.. and i aint talking about editing your profile

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 05/14/10 10:39 PM
just thinking about the different elements of human interaction...ranging from really helping someone..to just tolerating someone

mostly, i see...just the latter

Roco's photo
Fri 05/14/10 08:48 PM
i have 2 jobs, doesn't come close to what i was making before...but before, i was miserable...now, although the pay is much less, its easier and less stressful, there are however lower paying jobs that are both low paying and even more stressful, but luckily, I have two that are very easy...not to say it will be easy for everyone, just easy for me...the current positions are akin to placing a heavyweight in a lightweight division..

Roco's photo
Fri 05/14/10 07:35 PM
pressure affects people differently

who we really are is being revealed each day...

on tangent -- some old dude shot & killed some young dude because his dog pissed on his lawn.

most people don't understand why he did what he did & some never will....but more & more people are starting to understand..... -- dog's kept pissing on his lawn, day in day out 15+ years...pressure got to him and he snapped....i am certain we will hear of more people that snap..even though they gave warnings...

roko

Roco's photo
Fri 05/14/10 07:11 PM
i like anyone that likes me...so long as the person is female, however, recently, most of the girls that like me I'm not that attracted too...nothing about race, just plain universally unattractive...well, what can i say, beggers can't be choosers, can they..

roko

Roco's photo
Thu 05/13/10 08:13 PM
mr. anderson weighs exactly 9.6 ounces...girth is 7.2 inches

roko

Roco's photo
Thu 05/13/10 08:10 PM
bored...get a job...then get another...then work as a volunteer....plus get a membership at a gym...also join the toastmasters club...join a few other self improvement clubs....take a few classes at the local community college...take a few language classes...few business classes...go to church..

if you find that your still bored after all of this..

stop doing all of those things...

and then start doing what your passionate about

roko

Roco's photo
Wed 05/12/10 09:35 PM
Edited by Roco on Wed 05/12/10 09:35 PM
would consider u the center/cream of an "oreo"...when two brothers dp u.....literally, your an oreo

roko

hot, gorgeous, pretty or beautiful -- 2nd letter spells oreo

Roco's photo
Wed 05/12/10 08:39 PM
..the dude aint going to message you

roko

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25