Community > Posts By > teebee79

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 05:03 AM
Does the Michelin man come in a female form? Cause then he'd have a white full bodied lady....umm..umm.ummm

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 04:53 AM
I would not be ok with online sex chats! one, he is hiding it from me...which means he feels secretive about it. Two, how do I know it will end with just talking? That's exactly how affairs start..just talking at first.

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 04:40 AM
Edited by teebee79 on Sun 03/30/14 04:43 AM
Yeah...I don't get the "I want to get married" thing? If you are separated it didn't work out so great the last time! I'm thinking these people are just afraid of being alone.
Also, Separated, Divorced,single all of these are labels to me...for me..it's if he/ she is over the ex.
Married.. Is the only label that makes my decision.

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 04:36 AM
I like the name too! It's what's Samantha's mom use to call her husband from bewitched !!

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/29/14 12:34 PM
Lack of communication..
Lack of trust...

2 major killers of relationships!

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/29/14 12:30 PM

Thanks!!

Ya I know and i still go to the same church.

As you should... You did nothing wrong:wink:

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/29/14 12:20 PM
Edited by teebee79 on Sat 03/29/14 12:23 PM

hi my names travis always found myself liking woman older than myself because they dont play games and i think there much more beautiful than girls my own age so if you dont mind my age sent me a message :-) thanks for reading :-)

Travis when you say older, I really hope you mean 22 or 23! It's not my business but you and my baby are the same age. He's not as mature as you but I would not like him dating a 30/ 40 yr old woman :(
IMO
You are an adult, just my opinion.

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/29/14 12:13 PM
Oooooh kaynoway

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/29/14 12:12 PM

I feel like this too, but now it's just a matter of NOT,looking and the right guy will find me.
you should try that. enjoy being single and He will find you.

She would be better off looking for the right Melmacian. bigsmile

But honey, you are the only one we know of! Do you want all of us human females fighting over you? Could you live with that?flowerforyou ohwell

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/29/14 12:06 PM
I feel like this too, but now it's just a matter of NOT,looking and the right guy will find me.
you should try that. enjoy being single and He will find you.

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/29/14 11:59 AM

So my past relationship ended with her cheating on me after 3 years... We worked together which was not a good idea.
Anyways I'm at work all the time. I have no time outside of it unless I'm on the computer. So this is to meet some new people. Hopefully it works.

Hi, welcomeflowerforyou
Not that it's an excuse but did she cheat on you for working too much?

No I took time off to be with her as much as I could. She actually cheated on me with another guy the we went to church with.

Ugh..sorry that happened to you.
Good luck on mingle,hon:smile:

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/29/14 11:55 AM

It's like that old saying from the movie white chicks...

Once you go black, you gonna need a wheelchair!

laugh

I'm still looking for this guygrumble
I'm beginning to think he doesn't exist!

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/29/14 11:54 AM

Why do white chics hate black boys yet they are best on sex affairs.It is my headache.

I know many white chicks married or dating black boys.

Me, too. It is much more difficult for a white guy to get some brown sugar. grumble

Pfffft. ((Dave)) you know better than that noway
All the women on here crying about how do I get a white guy to like me boo hoo hoo..laugh

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/29/14 11:48 AM
Go on a site that specializes in interracial dating...

These black/ white posts are tiresome.

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/29/14 11:46 AM

Why do white chics hate black boys yet they are best on sex affairs.It is my headache.

I know many white chicks married or dating black boys.. From here, USA. I don't know how Africa rolls??

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/29/14 11:33 AM
Someone who lies can never be my friend

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/29/14 11:30 AM
Hi! Welcome,hon!

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/29/14 11:26 AM

So my past relationship ended with her cheating on me after 3 years... We worked together which was not a good idea.
Anyways I'm at work all the time. I have no time outside of it unless I'm on the computer. So this is to meet some new people. Hopefully it works.

Hi, welcomeflowerforyou
Not that it's an excuse but did she cheat on you for working too much?

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/29/14 11:24 AM

I live in a small flat and I've got knives in the kitchen. I just don't think that it's ladylike for her to go into the kitchen and start cooking things because it's like she's in the same room with me with a knife in her hand.

Tawt! What type broads are you dating that this is a concernlaugh

teebee79's photo
Sat 03/29/14 06:31 AM

has a date next wednesday night?

<------- this guy!

*note,there will be a play by play during it,so tune it*

smokin

Good For you!!drinker

Remember.... Her eyes are on her face! Look there!bigsmile

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25