Community > Posts By > teebee79

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 01:50 PM
Anyone do this or know of someone doing it?
Me and 2 of my friends are giving it a try! I gotta a little pouch of a belly I'm trying to lose...and I want to start fresh with eating properly. Thoughts?

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 01:30 PM
Big Sigh.... Here we go againindifferent

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 01:27 PM
happy
laugh
You all are cracking me up!!!laugh

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 12:33 PM

Why do the women stay in a country that does not value them? The US,has it's problems but I can vote and drive!
Yes...the ladies before me made this a possibility but if I'm in looking across the lake and

Teebee, please read this but be prepared for your stomach to turn.
How barbaric can you get.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/23/saudi-court-rules-paralyze-man-crippled-another/?page=all

Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to these "women" are inferior places.
why people visit is beyond me? I get customs of other lands and respect them but to get treated as less because of assback wards thinking..
Does turn my stomach

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 11:56 AM
Why do the women stay in a country that does not value them? The US,has it's problems but I can vote and drive!
Yes...the ladies before me made this a possibility but if I'm in looking across the lake and I'm seeing females getting treated equal to men... Why aren't they defecting in droves??

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 11:48 AM
AWFUL decision!! If it works out...you'll be seeing this person ALL OF THE TIME... If it doesn't work out..you'll be seeing this person ALL OF THE TIME!

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 09:35 AM
Edited by teebee79 on Sun 03/30/14 09:35 AM
I agree with Tawt.
In terms of a relationship..it's more involved than simply,not being a match. I would say that is not what causes a relationship to fail. Not being a match is why,people don't get together in the 1st place.

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 08:24 AM

I do as well and have seen some true failures and total successes. I think the hardest part for doing the art on the skin is failing. The person you fail on has to live with your failure every day. I just wish they would leave some of the drama bs out of it.

Yeah, some of it is a bit over the top

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 08:19 AM

ooo, andrew lincoln is gonna be on talking dead. awesome!

Wooohoooo! I've been waiting for this one!

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 08:16 AM
@ BrandNewJourney
Yes! Some of the art is so intricate I love to see how they are going to translate it to someone skin!
I find it fascinating!

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 08:12 AM

I used to like watching Miami ink

Yeah..this was a good show!

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 07:04 AM
I agree...which is why I like the competition shows..like Ink Master or Best Ink. You sort of get involved with their lives then you start rooting for them.

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 07:00 AM

I'm quite patient, but after awhile
to me, that just means you werent a match. Nobuddy should have to 'tolerate' another, or to feel 'tolerated' either. If its a match, they dont care that you have your quirks, because they love you.

I totally agree..when it's a quirk. Like eating peas with a knife...or not liking his/ her food touching each other on a plate.
But not being mindful of your partner's needs after they have expressed them to you. Patience does run out.

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 06:50 AM
Anyone into tattoo reality shows! I like Ink Master, Best Ink, Tattoo Nightmares!!
Love to talk about them! Anyone?

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 06:45 AM
Yes...that makes sense! Could get messy if she likes him.

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 06:39 AM
You've got the western movie look going on there GrayWolf! I like it!flowerforyou

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 06:34 AM

by saying that she just didn't have enough patience with me.

Devil's advocate..maybe her patience ran out.
I'm quite patient, but after awhile you get to a point where you feel the person isn't even trying.
This is what ended it for me and my ex. He very well could have been trying to the best of his ability but by then it was too little too late.

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 06:26 AM
What's the etiquette with Facebook dating? Is it creepy to send a message to a friend of a friend? Or is better to not go there...asking for trouble?

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 05:11 AM
No. I don't think so. I've said hello..when not interested and that person kept sending messages. Why frustrate yourself and them further when someone isn't interested?

teebee79's photo
Sun 03/30/14 05:07 AM

lk to? I wonder.
Hell hes only 19 a woman over 25 would be a cougar to him. LOL.Hay i did see one going down the road earlyer. I think it was like a 1972 cougar

That was me Nascar.. I'm a 1972 cougar. 19 is jailbait though...I think I can be arrested laugh

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25