Community > Posts By > teebee79

teebee79's photo
Fri 04/04/14 09:50 AM
Edited by teebee79 on Fri 04/04/14 09:50 AM
Are you living an authentic you?

I thought I was but one day, I looked at my reflection in the mirror and realized that I wasn't!

I'm genuinely happy when I read a new book, I like to work out and eat properly ( I feel good afterwards), but even knowing what made me happy.. I allowed myself to be unhappy becuase of external issues outside of myself!

I've been going through the proper channels to live a more authentic me... I've lost a few people along the way but it's ok, I've accepted this.
These people were obstructions to me living a more authentic me.

Right now, at this moment... I'm moving toward the person I was meant to be.

It feels pretty damn good!bigsmile

teebee79's photo
Fri 04/04/14 09:32 AM

Freespiritcool says: I made an error in a previous post. Please disregard previous post. NOT interested in marrieds. I will have my previous post deleted & will update profile accordingly. Thanks! :slaphead

Good for you on the correction!

I was a tad concernedshocked

teebee79's photo
Fri 04/04/14 09:28 AM

Nope... Shia, doesn't do it for me...
I keep thinking the Disney show " Even Steven" :embarassed

teebee79's photo
Thu 04/03/14 12:51 PM
When my children were little... only 1 ever had a tantrum, that one time.

I stopped everything I was doing...scooped her up... stood her outside and let her finish her tantrum.

Then, I said" You good. You got that out of your system. Don't you ever act a fool in my presence again. I said No. After this act out, you will get NOTHING from this store"

I followed through with everything I told my children.. I never threatened... I did it.

It teaches them that you mean what you say... and say what you mean.

I was a 23yrold girl, with 3 kids... I had to get control quickly.

teebee79's photo
Thu 04/03/14 12:46 PM

Ok, Ok... Cherry chapstick.. it adds spice

I bet it does:wink:

Remember the song...franky... remember the song!
Katy Perry LMAO

teebee79's photo
Thu 04/03/14 12:44 PM
ARE YOU LADIES KIDDING??

Do you know HOW MANY POSTS, there are on ..
I want to meet white ladies??

There are many black guys on here looking for other ethnicities.
Just cast a net, dearhearts!laugh

Welcome to Mingle!flowerforyou

teebee79's photo
Thu 04/03/14 12:40 PM
No, Never!

Wants I'm done.... I'm done:angry:

teebee79's photo
Thu 04/03/14 12:38 PM
Edited by teebee79 on Thu 04/03/14 12:39 PM
I'll wear make up to look " dressed up"
Other wise, I look younger without it.

Chapstick and moisturizer... that's how I face the world.

Ok, Ok... Cherry chapstick.. it adds spice

teebee79's photo
Wed 04/02/14 01:43 PM

hmmmmhuh
Awfully clean for a MEN's locker room...

and yeah, before you say it, I've seen a few!

But No1... said no brow beating in this establishment!

teebee79's photo
Wed 04/02/14 01:29 PM

............... brazilian wax without tranquilizers or ending up in the ICU.....:smile:

rofl rofl

teebee79's photo
Mon 03/31/14 11:46 AM

She is not inflatable no. On Saturday morning after we had been up for an hour she put music on then went for a shower. I turned the music of after she 10 seconds of her closing the bathroom door. She shouted if i could turn it back on but i said i had a head ache. I then heard her flush the toilet. So went in for pee she had not been. After the shower she went to the shops to get some things think she must have pooed then.

My goodness you're a real person!frown

I thought you were just having fun with the mingle groupnoway

teebee79's photo
Mon 03/31/14 11:43 AM

i have a different view... she's not that into me... why go though all of that crap when i already know this? how long do we beat our heads against the wall before we give up and go somewhere else? (there are lots of wall to beat our head against).

if your just sitting there waiting for him to call or say the right things, maybe this guy is sitting there waiting for the same thing?
if shes not into you, shes just not into you... how much time should we waste on it?

BUT here's the kicker Moe... I think some women waving , I have to include myself here, will ignore signs that this guy is NOT into her.
( let me clarify, I USE TO)

Men, generally speaking, do not ignore the the " signs". If a woman never wants to speak on the phone... shows to a date with sweats and a baseball cap, you know straight off... " this girl is not into me" ( I have done this before)

teebee79's photo
Mon 03/31/14 11:39 AM

No. I saw the movie.

I think when I was young I may have fallen for some of that stuff, but I got married fairly early and stuck with it, working on it, dealing with it until finally after 10 yrs, divorcing. I learned most of what it advises from that experience.

If they arent good to you, leave. Dont waste 10 yrs working on it. Its not a match if they cant be good to you.

That knowledge has kept me from becomming a man basher, actually. Its not his fault if he's not what you want, and its not yours if youre not what he wants.

True... but a lot of people will try and try, when it comes to a marriage, simply because they don't want to feel that they have failed.

But even then, in a marriage, some times we miss the signs that this guy/ girl is not into you... a match for you.

teebee79's photo
Mon 03/31/14 11:37 AM

Haven't read it and don't plan to.

Personally, I prefer a proper chat to texting but I just hate texting and a lot of people think that it's great.

I try to look and smell nice on a date but there's no acounting for taste and I think that the ripped jeans look is coming back. I've had women saying that they don't mind if I haven't shaved because the stubble is sexy and at the moment I'm just letting my hair grow. That's got nothing to do with being into a woman or not. I just look the way that I do and if they don't like it, then tough luck.

Tawt, I think you can look how ever you feel comfortable, but it is safe to say, that if you aren't totally into this woman... some things you're not gonna give extra attention to... like,hmmm
clean sneakers!

teebee79's photo
Mon 03/31/14 11:04 AM
Are there any ladies here who have read this book?
I haven't but it would have helped at the start of this dating thing!

A lot of " He's just not that into you" seems to be common sense.
In dating, however, I tended to give people the benefit of the doubt, And in recent I have Stopped doing that. It saves so much time and hurt feelings!

For instance the phone thing... If he is content with texting and email ( REd Flag) A guy who is really into you would WANT to hear your sweet voice.
Also, dating attire. If he wants to look his absolute BEST for you!
He's hoping to make a good impression!
Showing up with ripped jeans and dirty sneakers... meh, he doesn't care what you think.

My intuition is NEVER wrong! Wanting him to be " Real" or who he says he is, I chose to ignore it... I'm willing to bet a lot of us ladies do this!

Guys, what do you think of this book? Should it be required reading for all dating females? Or Did you prefer the mystery of us Not knowing what the hell is up with you?

This is NOT A MAN BASHING THREAD! REPEAT NO MAN BASHING!

teebee79's photo
Mon 03/31/14 09:19 AM
Perfectly normal!
I think it's abnormal to feel 100% at ease and jumping in with both feet into a relationship.flowerforyou

teebee79's photo
Mon 03/31/14 09:15 AM
I like the walk in the park and the conversation. Being a 1st date... I'm not feeling the go to your place. Id prefer going to a coffee shop or somewhere to grab lunch.
Wait,until you know there is chemistry before going to your place.

teebee79's photo
Mon 03/31/14 06:24 AM
But GrayWolf it's Dad's like you that have raised honest, hardworking kids that gives the future any sense of hope. I know I've raised good people... They know right from wrong... which gives me hope.

teebee79's photo
Mon 03/31/14 06:10 AM
Is this just information,or should we comment...likes or dislikes about your date plan?
I don't want to offer an opinion if you aren't requesting it.

teebee79's photo
Mon 03/31/14 05:23 AM
Travel to 1 more exotic place...
Find himlove
And finally, lose this pouch on my belly...bikini weather is coming!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25