Community > Posts By > teebee79

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 10:23 AM
It works my mingle people! It works!
I'm still working towards my bikini body for June... however , I have a lot less work to do to get there!
Hell, I can wear one now... but I want my body like " Daaaam" in June!
Right now it's... she's cute! LOL

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 10:22 AM
HELLUV A DAY!!!!happy

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 10:19 AM

Can someone tell me why people put up profile pics that are fuzzy, far away, and not smiling?

Men... they think it makes them look sexy and appealing.
NEWS FLASH.. It doesn't

It makes them look unfriendly and Stalkerish!

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 10:19 AM

does this pic make my butt look big?

Just across the trunk area nascar winking

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 10:17 AM

Why is is that people dont respond to a polite email. I reply even to say thank you but im not looking for a man :-) I find it incredible rude not to reply to a non spam non offensive email. They open it than check out my profile than thats it. Am i worng?

Not wrong just unrealistic...
If you get 75 emials saying " Hi" in 1 hour, would you seriously respond to each one?

No response, is an answer. you may not like it... but I'd take it as a polite one and move on.

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 10:13 AM
As long as you love yourself..
Abso...freaking..lutely!!!:thumbsup:

teebee79's photo
Wed 04/30/14 12:46 PM
I was curious as well?
Anything some nutball calls me that I have to look up... I laugh in his face, and say "call me when you learn big boy words to insult me with"
Good for you shutting this imbecile down!

teebee79's photo
Wed 04/30/14 12:33 PM

internet has murdered real love

I agree with ^^^
This
I feel some have gotten lazy when it comes to courting and getting to know each other.
Online dating has become what fast food is the Sunday dinners :( a pale comparison

teebee79's photo
Thu 04/24/14 05:51 AM

There are only so many times you can stay home and wash your hair teebee .. Go let your hair down and have some fun girl

rofl True!!!

I've never been to a baseball game, so why not.
I did tell him I've never been to a game and he seemed excited, as if he's looking forward to introducing me to something new.

Which is pretty cool :thumbsup:

teebee79's photo
Wed 04/23/14 01:03 PM

If I liked him at all, I would enjoy the time spent
with him, no matter where it was.

this is what I'm hoping soufie :thumbsup:

He is hilarious and fun to be around... so, I'm hoping that translate at a basball game lol

teebee79's photo
Wed 04/23/14 01:01 PM

Humm had a first date a few years ago it was at a gun range.. I don't own one and not into them but went and actually had a blast...

Even though I'm not a sports person at all.. Last guy I dated went to the football parties with him anyway.. Even though I most likely only watched about half the game had a few beers and enjoyed the crowd and the time spent...

And yes he did know that I was not into sports but was willing to go and make the best of it...whoa

Football!! I love... I hope he gets tickets to that!!

teebee79's photo
Wed 04/23/14 12:52 PM

Well, for the first date I think you should both be comfortable. I really don't know if I would not go, as I have never been put in this position.

What I do know, is that if he is passionate about baseball, you will be surprised when you see this passion.

I know that the first time I saw passion from a man, about something he really loved, it was a huge turn on for me. I soaked in everything about him as his passion for it radiated throughout his entire being.

Oooh, BrandNew... when you put it like that bigsmile

teebee79's photo
Wed 04/23/14 12:48 PM

Women should be honest with themself and other too many people playing ganes..

As they say, it's a woman's perogative to change her mind. Women do often seem dishonest or illogical because they tend to be more changeable than men. Sex is a good example of this. They only want it when they're in the mood but men tend to be less complicated than that, or they will just do it anyway when they aren't too sure about it.

We chnage our minds... because after thinking about the situation we realize something is either for the best or it isn't.
Just because some guys stumble through a wrong decision, doesn't make you less complicated.... honey flowerforyou

teebee79's photo
Wed 04/23/14 12:45 PM

Actually I think some of the most offensive things I've ever heard came from the sober women I worked with in the deli/bakery!

Yes!!! Exactly!tongue2
Men, have NOTHING on women, When we are alone!!!

teebee79's photo
Wed 04/23/14 12:38 PM

How can I get a girl friend without looking like an idiot.....

Ah ha.... there's the rub, my friend.
To get a girlfriend you must RISK looking like an idiot happy
Good Luck to you!

teebee79's photo
Wed 04/23/14 12:35 PM

Now that is a rant.
I've never had any problems really.
Granted you do meet the odd one but I think the vast majority of people aren't interested in other peoples business.

waving vast majority here spock

Couldn't care less...

Beam me up tooooooooo Scotty!...

Hi (((( Tee ))))...

@ Leigh and Tee flowerforyou

Hi, lovely franky!!smooched

teebee79's photo
Wed 04/23/14 12:34 PM

Now that is a rant.
I've never had any problems really.
Granted you do meet the odd one but I think the vast majority of people aren't interested in other peoples business.

waving vast majority here spock

Couldn't care less...

Beam me up tooooooooo Scotty!...

Hi (((( Tee ))))...

Hi, Leigh darling!!!flowerforyou

teebee79's photo
Wed 04/23/14 12:32 PM
I've been asked to go to a baseball game.
I don't particularly like baseball, I'm a football and basketball girl! Go Eagles... Go Sixers

Trying to live a more authentic me, I feel compelled to tell this guy that I Do Not Like baseball, but I like him.
Does this sound too forward...considering this would be our 1st date!

Guys... how would you react if a girl went to a game with you but wasn't all that interested in the game?
Would you have preferred her to tell you, " I don't like the sport but I would like to hang out with you "

teebee79's photo
Wed 04/23/14 12:12 PM
Dude!!!! You are in Hawaii! surprised

Make that ish work!:angry:

don;t depend on this site alone! Get out there and meet some chicks!
You're a good looking guy!

teebee79's photo
Wed 04/23/14 12:08 PM

Weirdo...
I have 3 cars...and a summer home but it all means nothing without love. Would you talk with me?
Of course, I showed compassion... I said
" No" ....then,blocked
so msg you and tellng you i have 15 cars would not do it for you tee? What? There not all on blocks.you think i live in kentucky or something...lol

15 cars on blocks no.... but 1 working car with 50,000 miles!!
I'm there!:thumbsup:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25