teebee79's photo
Wed 05/07/14 02:27 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
and A Hellloooooo!!
LMFAO

teebee79's photo
Wed 05/07/14 02:25 PM
Simplify...why no simple picture?

A Smile says all the positives words you'll ever need...
No pic says nothing

teebee79's photo
Wed 05/07/14 02:20 PM
Hey Minglers!! Your girl here is,doing HELLA great!! I'm in such an awesome place and I ain't going back!! I didn't feel this good when I was 21!!

teebee79's photo
Wed 05/07/14 02:16 PM
This site has helped me in talking with people...however, my main dating experiences has been,off line.
Good luck, don't give up...she's coming :)

teebee79's photo
Sat 05/03/14 01:25 PM
You love the person..fine.
Does that person love you? Seems like a one sided problem. I wouldn't fight to stay with a person who cares so little for me.

teebee79's photo
Sat 05/03/14 01:19 PM
Hmm..Blondey..I may be a,man! I fall asleep immediately after sex :( Is there suppose to be,more? :tongue:

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 04:38 PM
The guys who say " well what's the point if,being on a dating site if not for sex" ...it's a DATING SITE! There are just,sex sites...why call anyone a hypocrite because they want a whole relationship with that sex?? Sex with everyone who says hi to you...that's not dating, now is it?

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 04:27 PM
Believe it or not, my young black sister are everywhere, just walk down the street and say hi to a couple of em :)

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 02:37 PM
The base is spinach or kale with different fresh or frozen fruits, 2thurso of flax seed, then Stevia to sweeten it.
I love it!!

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 11:24 AM
I'm sure Germany is lovely that time of year!

This girl is going to Tahiti!!!!biggrin

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 11:18 AM

I use to... but not anymore!
I'm going back to old skool!

You want to know me.... You say Hello what's your name!
we talk... after a few conversations... you ask me out... THEN we go on a date!

YOU PAY....

If he is truly into me... this will keep him interested, and We will both enjoy the courtship!

Do you pay for the second date?

Noooooope.... all dates are sponsered by the man, unless I am " officially" his girl.... THEN, I pay sometimes!

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 11:06 AM
The perfect kiss is warm, slow, sensual with just the right amount of wetness.... I miss the perfect kiss sad2

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 11:04 AM

I have dated the rainbow... and there's always a common theme amongst all of them!!

They are men!

I can not stress eough!... how color does not matter when it comes to character.

Teebee, you need to trade up and date a Melmacian. bigsmile

I may have to consider this!smooched

Sadly, you live too far away from me, too.

A love that is to never be... these are the days of our lives tears

Tee, I can still give you flowers though. flowers

and I will take them and appreciate each onesmooched blushing

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 10:58 AM

I often got the guy I wanted... sometimes, I didn't, a few times I wish I hadn't!sick

That is because you were dating Humans, not Melmacians. :tongue:

Well, don't dangle the carrot if I can't partake, Melmacian!:angry:

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 10:56 AM

I have dated the rainbow... and there's always a common theme amongst all of them!!

They are men!

I can not stress eough!... how color does not matter when it comes to character.

Sadly, you live too far away from me, too.

A love that is to never be... these are the days of our lives tears

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 10:53 AM
Edited by teebee79 on Thu 05/01/14 10:55 AM
I have been dating since, I thought I was dating at 13 years old!
I've at most times been the aggressor.... sometimes the pursued.

I often got the guy I wanted... sometimes, I didn't, a few times I wish I hadn't!sick

Through these many years of dating, I've come to the realization that these guys never had to truly " WORK" to get to know me.. or date me.

I was by no means " easy" but I can see now, I didn't get the respect I was due in my relationships... with the exception of the ex husband, He's a great guy!

Anywho... No, at the SWEET age of 41, this is what I want.
I'm no longer taking, as they use to say " shorts"
I want it all!! 3 days notice before asking me out... flowers when you pick me up for a date... mandatory open my door.. he pays for the date... I want it all!

I know what I have to offer... and the time of courting will be nothing in the end, compared to what I have to offer the right person!

What about you Ladies and Gentleman? Ladies are you holding out for the full courtship, making sure you receive the respect you are due?
Guys, would you perfer a lady who is truly a lady and allow you to pursue her. Does this garnish more respect from you?

Ps. For my "Go get em' "Ladies, who prefer to do the chasing... Keep doing you, hon! This idea of courtship is how i'm feeling and what I want to receive.

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 10:41 AM

They are men!

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 10:38 AM
I use to... but not anymore!
I'm going back to old skool!

You want to know me.... You say Hello what's your name!
we talk... after a few conversations... you ask me out... THEN we go on a date!

YOU PAY....

If he is truly into me... this will keep him interested, and We will both enjoy the courtship!

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 10:32 AM

They are men!

teebee79's photo
Thu 05/01/14 10:26 AM
Get my family and friends together and party to the end!
:banana: :banana:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25