Community > Posts By > Milesoftheusa

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sun 05/25/14 07:30 PM

your reply makes no sense Miles..stick to the subject dummy

your reply says your IQ. not worth it. good day

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sun 05/25/14 02:20 PM

some scientists with the same phd's believe in UFO's..having degrees means nothing. Creationism is a myth pure and simple. There's no evidence to support it, however there are tons of evidence to support evolution. The "theory" is how it exists, not IF it exists.
You can believe that the world's only 6000 years old, like the retards that started the Creation Museum does, all you want. The great thing about science is that it's not opinion but fact.
so...Jerry...while you and your ilk continue to believe in talking lizards, people like me will stick to the evidence.

so is it fact when new drugs come out that is so good for us, then kills us then we have lawsuits against this bad drug.

so I guess the science their is I think it will I think it will?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 05/19/14 10:21 PM

Technically, there are 613 commandments in the Torah.

drinker

And little do they know their are over 1000 commandments in the New Testament

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sun 05/18/14 05:54 PM
Edited by Milesoftheusa on Sun 05/18/14 05:58 PM

not all bigotry is the same, just as all violence isn't the same

details are important

but , here, no moral judgments were passed, just an explanation for those who don't understand the simplistic difference between 'white entertainment television' and 'black entertainment television'

don't hear many sports fans who don't understand why we call it a 'womans baskeball league',, even though our nba is not called specifically a 'mans basketball league'

What if he would of said do not bring any chineses men with you. Would their of been an outrage. whens the last time you heard an outrage about whites being called something.

Blacks came here from Africa trade. White men in the north seen this as wrong and what 600,000 gave their lives to free the slaves. time came and civil rights came about. white people could of stopped it but they did not.

Whites are the ones who have stuck up for the blacks as we are still today. why don't blacks in regular society quit using the N word all the time. I have called them on that. I have a black son in law. with 3 grandchildren from him. he is a good guy and he knows I hate the N word. when I was 6 in 1966 my best friend was black and he came and spent weekends at my house and I did his and my family caught hell for it from some people but we saw people as people . Period. that was before MLK I just get tired of all the special interest groups who have to say hey. We have this for our race. whites can not do that or whites will be on your case and who cares. why can't people be people judged on their character. White people are the ones who have won your rights. died for your rights. sure it took time kit took generations. why don't we take Abraham Lincolns statute down in Washington DC. he would be considered a bigot today.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sun 05/18/14 01:15 PM
Edited by Milesoftheusa on Sun 05/18/14 01:17 PM
in 22 years something is going on. we have found cities all around the oceans coasts where civilizations once were. seems as if the oceans rose. whatever u want to say is going on we have defiant data that the polar caps are melting. and very fast. this video show just since 1980. and we know every year they are melting more. do you not believe the oceans could rise and displace millions and millions of people? ice does not melt from cold weather.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cujoirSratU

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sun 05/18/14 12:53 PM
u know how many times I have heard the word Cracker from blacks? its normal speech. Blacks I hear calling each other the N word to each other all the time and that's ok.

I do not use the N word and most whites do not. Yet he says in a private conversation and does not use the N word and you would think the world was falling apart.

I do not have the physical abilities that mostly black people do who r in the NBA. I am being abused and looked down on. I should make millions on a all White team as has been talked about by Black NBA players to start and well that is ok.

I do not see organizations for the advancement of white people. No their would be an out cry this is racism.

I do not see a White Miss USA pageant. No this would be racism.

I do not see a White People College Fund. No that would be racism.

No I wish their really was equal rights and I wish the word Cracker would get attention. When will we just be people. Judged by our actions and not by our speech?

Welcome to the Miss Black America Pageant, the oldest and most prestigious pageant for women of color. The national 2013-14 campaign has commenced. Participate in “The Rebirth”. Join the Sisterhood of Miss Black America where you "Sow the Seeds of Positivity and Reap the Flowers of Success".

Women of color. I guess white women do not have color. they do not exist?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sat 05/17/14 08:23 AM

.. so question.. fornicating with myself.. is that a sin.
. I mean you know what I mean..hmm.
. and who here without sin may throwout the first stone... another question.. if you're in a committed relationship. and the Bible says.. at least I think it does..
. that you're not even supposed to think about other women..yes..?..
. it makes it really hard in today's age and time.. when they plaster beautiful half naked women everywhere..
. I mean they walk down your street even. we have all seen them.. wearing those tight spandex pants.
. so what is a guy supposed to do..
. it's hard to turn a blind eye..hmm..
.. just wondering..

It is Sodom and Gommorrah. yes it is very hard. all sin starts in the mind. our society says do not touch but it is okay to entice. all these women are doing a greater sin

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sat 05/17/14 07:59 AM
Yahshua does not save nobody. His sacrifice Yahweh grants salvation through him not by him. It always has been and always will be Yahweh Saves. Yahshua means literally Yahweh is Salvation. That's why when he came into Jerusalem they say Blessed is He who comes in the Name of Yahweh.
Yahshua was the word he did as his father told him. Yahweh and Yahshua are not the same person only in Spirit as we can be also.
Yahshua did not pray to himself. His miracles he said was to show the Glory of his father. Tradition tradition with no study of where tradition came from. Nothing new under the sun

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 05/13/14 03:43 PM

though it is presented as lopsided (aimed only at women)

I think the idea that idle hands and selfishness can leave the door to sin open a bit wider, is not so 'cultist' in my opinion

seems to be just another more 'religious' view on what parents told their children for centuries about being 'lazy' or sitting around and not being ABOUT anything productive,,,,

I wonder if your flow of thought and slippery slope is how the Taliban was able to ban education for women? Or how those Nigerians justify to themselves that it was ok to kidnap those school girls? Is it ok to kill an abortion doctor?

gosh, all because I believe being idle or consumed merely with self satisfaction can lead to terrible decisions and 'sins'?

I wonder if highlighting sermons like this is how islamist radicals justify to themselves it is ok to kill Christians?

somehow, just the idea of someone being a 'radical' means to me that the simplest of things can serve in their minds to justify torture and misuse of others,,,

"gosh did you gloss over what the gentleman actually said: your job as a woman is to make babies PERIOD. Anything else you do is idleness and lazy, it is only by bearing children can you be saved. Gosh I hope he does wind up with any political power to make laws. That would put y64 women in your proper place.

Kinda like this guy:
A so-called “historian” who Glenn Beck hired to teach at his online university insisted this week that women had originally been denied the right to vote “to keep the family together,” and for the good of “the entire culture and society.”

On the Thursday broadcast of Wallbuilders Live, David Barton explained that biblical principles — and not sexism — were behind not allowing women to vote prior to 1920.

“So family government precedes civil government and you watch that as colonists came to America, they voted by families,” he said. “And you have to remember back then, husband and wife, I mean the two were considered one. That is the biblical precept… That is a family, that is voting. And so the head of the family is traditionally considered to be the husband and even biblically still continues to be so.”

Barton argued that in the time since the women’s suffrage movement succeeded in the United States, “we’ve moved into more of a family anarchy kind of thing.”

“[T]he bigotry we’re told they held back then, they didn’t hold,” he said. “And what they did was they put the family unit higher than the government unit and they tried to work hard to keep the family together.”

“And, as we can show in two or three hundred studies since then, the more you weaken the family, the more it hurts the entire culture and society.”

In conclusion, Barton asserted that denying women the right to vote was necessary for “a strong culture, a strong society, and it was based on a strong family that preceded government. And they crafted their policies to protect a strong family.”

What is with all these a's showing up? I feel like I am in Canada

it did ''used' to be the womans job to get married and have kids and TAKE CARE OF HER HOME

just as it 'used' to be the mans job to get married and have kids and PROVIDE for their home

its A MAjor Job too,, but not one that excludes anyone from having other types of jobs,,,,if they choose

Except, of course, if you end up living in a theocracy

Remember hearing " Barefoot and Pregnant":smile:

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 05/13/14 03:16 PM

1 John 2:1-15
2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.
12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.
13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.
15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
KJV

Here is the problem know one wants to walk as Yahshua did because the world will hate you if u do. u will be called a cultists and hated for no reason. Try it walk as Yahshua walked and see if your family and friends don't leave you.

6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Sin is the Transgression of the Law that Yahshua kept perfectly. But the world says we pick and choose our laws and so they love you because u are of this world.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 05/09/14 06:34 PM

Matt 5:5
5 Blessed are the meek,
For they shall inherit the earth.
NKJV

Rev 21:1-4

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."
NKJV

I do not see where we will be in heaven for eternity

Out of curiosity, how do those verses express we will not be in Heaven for eternity? We just won't be in the Heaven that is in existence now. A new Heaven and Earth will be made for us and made one.

No more death, for the former things have passed away. That's in reference expressing the attributes of the new Heaven/Earth. Again, how did you get that we will not be in Heaven for eternity, just curios.

for 1 the meek will inherit the earth.

then.

Rev 21:22-22:5

But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light. 24 And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it. 25 Its gates shall not be shut at all by day(there shall be no night there). 26 And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it. 27 But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.

Revelation 22

22:1 The River of Life

And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. 4 They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads. 5 There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever.
NKJV

all of it speaks of the earth. John saw the New Jerusalem coming down out of heaven.

we are on earth not heaven.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 05/09/14 05:51 PM
Matt 5:5
5 Blessed are the meek,
For they shall inherit the earth.
NKJV

Rev 21:1-4

Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. 2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."
NKJV

I do not see where we will be in heaven for eternity

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 05/08/14 07:28 PM

we need term limits and get all these jokers out. congress cares little about us

And just how will that resolve anything? The issues with the politicians are but the symptoms, not the disease. To get at the disease needs a diagnosis:

http://www.frontporchgiftshop.com/mirrors/21310.jpg[/img}

And yes the disease is now visible, and for the cure;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6b70TUbdfs

u may be right we may be 2 late for a cure. The diagnosis is we have been told that the poor has made us weak. We spy on everybody. have a villain to hate. Nazi Germany is where we r going and making us believe the Govt. is on the common mans side. The rich controls us and we are their slaves. our news selects what kind of mind control we should have and we follow as sheep to the slaughter. So no an overhaul may be to late. give to the rich and they will take care of the poor has turned into do as we say because u r to stupid to understand where we r leading you. Hitler all over again but now we r very powerful and who can fight against our policies of power?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 05/08/14 06:27 PM
we need term limits and get all these jokers out. congress cares little about us

Milesoftheusa's photo
Wed 05/07/14 09:45 AM

The source of all religions is God. Even trinity of God means three persons in one God. Adam is father of all. So, NOT for what?

This is where a lot of people get confused. Christianity's Holy Scripture is actually the New Testament. While we do consider The Old Testament to be Holy Scripture, we are the wild branches that are grafted in to The Vine. We are to live by The New Testament.

I see. So what made Yahshua sinless? The NT??

Jesus was sinless because he never broke a law. He never indulged in a sinful action. All his actions were pure and align with the laws.

And the new testament didn't "make" Jesus sinless. The new testament is the collection of books and epistles that are according to our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

so then just what does someone being an example mean to u?

Jesus is our example through what he did, not specifically cause of the new testament. The new testament is merely passed on knowledge of what has happened and what is yet to come. It's not a bedtime story written to read to children to make them go to sleep. That's how your statement makes it seem. Jesus was a real live breathing being in the flesh.

No the point is u say Yahshua was our example and he died for our sins . then say what he did was useless because his example to u was useless.

Mark 7:6-7

6 He answered and said to them, "Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written:

'This people honors Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
7 And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.'
NKJV

nothing has changed

Please do not alter verse(s) if and when you use them.

6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Jesus didn't die as an "example". Jesus died so you would not have to.

I altered verses?

JC the name u claim is definitely altered. He says I am the way.

John 14:6-7

6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way , the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

7 "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him."
NKJV

again what is an example?

Sorry did not notice the NKJV at the bottom. NKJV is a bit different in their translation from say KJV. But anywho, what does Jesus saying he is the way ect ect and Jesus being crucified have any connection to one another? Jesus wasn't crucified as an example, he was crucified for he was thought to have been speaking blasphemy. And died to save you.

believe what u want.

John 15:18-25

"If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. 19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. 20 Remember the word that I said to you,'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also. 21 But all these things they will do to you for My name's sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 He who hates Me hates My Father also. 24 If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would have no sin; but now they have seen and also hated both Me and My Father. 25 But this happened that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, 'They hated Me without a cause.'
NKJV

Milesoftheusa's photo
Wed 05/07/14 06:47 AM

The source of all religions is God. Even trinity of God means three persons in one God. Adam is father of all. So, NOT for what?

This is where a lot of people get confused. Christianity's Holy Scripture is actually the New Testament. While we do consider The Old Testament to be Holy Scripture, we are the wild branches that are grafted in to The Vine. We are to live by The New Testament.

Jesus was sinless because he never broke a law. He never indulged in a sinful action. All his actions were pure and align with the laws.

And the new testament didn't "make" Jesus sinless. The new testament is the collection of books and epistles that are according to our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Jesus is our example through what he did, not specifically cause of the new testament. The new testament is merely passed on knowledge of what has happened and what is yet to come. It's not a bedtime story written to read to children to make them go to sleep. That's how your statement makes it seem. Jesus was a real live breathing being in the flesh.

No the point is u say Yahshua was our example and he died for our sins . then say what he did was useless because his example to u was useless.

6 He answered and said to them, "Well did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written:

NKJV

nothing has changed

Please do not alter verse(s) if and when you use them.

6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Jesus didn't die as an "example". Jesus died so you would not have to.

I altered verses?

JC the name u claim is definitely altered. He says I am the way.

John 14:6-7

6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way , the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

7 "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him."
NKJV

again what is an example?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 05/06/14 11:00 PM

And to answer your question, Jesus was without sin because Jesus is God.

if u do not follow and do what he did then u follow man not him. so that makes him useless to all who do.

Heb 10:29-31
29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The LORD will judge His people." 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
NKJV

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 05/06/14 10:06 PM

NKJV

nothing has changed

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 05/06/14 12:47 PM

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 05/06/14 10:13 AM