Community > Posts By > Milesoftheusa

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 09/26/17 04:56 AM

A Former Army Ranger Apologizing. HUH

Villanueva, a former Army Ranger who toured several times in Afghanistan,

So because of that, I've made Coach Tomlin look bad, and that is my fault, and that is my fault only. I made my teammates look bad, and that is my fault, and my fault only. And I made the Steelers also look bad, and that is my fault, and my fault only. So unwillingly, I made a mistake. I talked to my teammates about the situation, hopefully they understand it. If they don't, I still have to live with it, because the nature of this debate is causing a lot of very heated reaction from fans from players, and it's undeserving to all of the players and coaches from this organization.

http://www.espn.com/blog/pittsburgh-steelers/post/_/id/25288/full-transcript-alejandro-villanueva-on-steelers-pregame-ordeal

I wonder if he got alot of grief for this?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 08/14/17 09:10 PM
Edited by Milesoftheusa on Mon 08/14/17 09:13 PM

MilesOfTheUSA

Hello yes you right. Excellent on the money. Not to dwell on scripture let me ask you this. Okay in scripture when god say in the time of turmoil in babylon come out of her. What heavenly father meant by that? Well he meant babylon is america come out of her is the cities. Fleet to the mountains during time of turmoil

EyeAmYourHost39

Yes America does fit alot of scripture. IMO what we are seeing is nothing compared to whats coming. Maybe a Come out of her my people topic would be good who knows. But not here. anyway my answer is Eph. 6: 12. is what we are seeing.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 08/14/17 12:21 AM

we live in an information age. I believe the media is who incites.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Wed 08/09/17 08:22 PM

MileOfTheUSA,

Hi well you right the power of forgiveness is king but my people will never forget. God said in scripture to put remembrance with us. It explains why we was in slavery if you read Deuteronomy 28 the whole verse. But fast forward I was born in Germany but I'm still black. In Europe we more liberal & open to everybody, gays, blacks, women, so on so on. Here in America its different.

dont forget thats how we move forward. Bless not curse.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 08/08/17 08:48 PM

@ Miles

I do not think I can get you to understand.

the past impacts the present, just as the present impacts the future.

Past oppression impacted the power and wealth and experience of different demographics differently. Those differences and their effects continue on.

We do keep our past, we hang on to the idealism of 'founding fathers', we hold on to customs and holidays,, there is no simple way to just pretend the past never happened, because the effects continue to be felt and those effects continue to need to be addressed.

Just as our past molds who we are as individuals, a country's past molds who we are as demographics of people. It is not about whether we 'want' it, but about the reality of what it is.

I understand it is hard to forget. Yet the power of Forgiveness is a wonderful thing because it allows you to move forward in a equal and respectful way. A new beginning for all

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 08/08/17 08:24 PM

race AND Merit are considered, among other things

what are 'references'? but a way of crediting one's experiences

previously oppressed or excluded groups often can receive a 'handicap'(Golf term) for the unique obstacles they may have had in their particular demographic that held them from equal opportunities,,

many things that dont seem like 'merit' are considered, the 'who you know' doctrine fits into one of those things,, if you can have an FBI agent fend for you,, its definitely a leg up,, if you grew up in an impoverished ghetto, you probably have noone to fend for you for that same leg up,, so it just levels the odds in areas people don't have control over,,,

sounds like you are saying this is a college for the handicapped. The who you know doctrine I do not agree with. Thats not equality.

the history is not 'equal' so the outcomes never will be either,,,

as long as we always look at history to form the present the future will never be equal. History will always be the future. America became the promised land because people were leaving their history behind.

or because people were learning from it

you cant treat a scratch the same as a broken bone, if you want it to heal.

history of oppressed peoples is more of a broken bone, you can't just leave it behind, you have to treat it,,,

sure you learn from the past but as you grow you graduate to the field of equality.

if I may in the scriptures it says if your servant wishes to follow the laws of the people to take on the way of life of the land then that servant becomes as one born of the land. Equal. So anyone coming into the land who want to assiminate then is as one born of the land. The land of the free, equal to all, justice for all. If we say we are not equal and believe we are not equal we will never be equal and always a servant to those who will use us for thier own benefit and not the benefit of the land that All Are Created Equal. We must move to see a future. Just like we look for a better future for our children than we had. Most parents I know work hard to give thier children this future not the history they had.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 08/08/17 08:04 PM

previously oppressed or excluded groups often can receive a 'handicap'(Golf term) for the unique obstacles they may have had in their particular demographic that held them from equal opportunities,,

many things that dont seem like 'merit' are considered, the 'who you know' doctrine fits into one of those things,, if you can have an FBI agent fend for you,, its definitely a leg up,, if you grew up in an impoverished ghetto, you probably have noone to fend for you for that same leg up,, so it just levels the odds in areas people don't have control over,,,

sounds like you are saying this is a college for the handicapped. The who you know doctrine I do not agree with. Thats not equality.

the history is not 'equal' so the outcomes never will be either,,,

as long as we always look at history to form the present the future will never be equal. History will always be the future. America became the promised land because people were leaving their history behind.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 08/08/17 07:49 PM

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 08/08/17 07:28 PM

Good Day my lovely people of Mingle2, wow, my last forum was a mega hit according to you guys, I love the feedback, I learned a lot for my voicers. The rain is gone & the sun is out, I'm feeling good today. Now, My loyal " Vocal Avengers" you not going to believe this I came across. So I jumped at my work computer, you know checking email,watching stream TV, I went to CNN.com to find some juicy topic for my political studies class and I came across this article. An Indian-American disguised himself as a black Man to get into college & got in! No Lie. The article goes on to say the guy name is Vijay Jojo, & he claims he got into medical school by pretending to be a black man now thinks President Trump will end affirmative action like Lincoln ended slavery. Because of his brown skin , he shaved his head low cut threw on a suit & tie and posed to be an African American to get into Medical school, and guess what he got in. America, how do you feel about what Vijay doing. Is it proving a point about race relations? Is he exploiting Blacks for his own gain? Or is he just showing the heart of affirmative action? Do you believe in Affirmative action? YO, we have to get into this one? let's talk about this, can't wait!

All replies will be answered back

Thank You All
EyeAmYourHost39

sounds like he had to. Sounds like he qualified. Why is race a consideration and not merit?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 08/07/17 09:45 PM

I like "Give'm hell Harry". But LBJ was the most crooked Politician to ever breath air. His only accomplishment was mass body bags and to make himself a multi-millionaire.

If i remember right LBJ was heavily invested in Bell Helicopter?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sat 08/05/17 05:56 AM

For my 'religious' friends, I am seeking some other perspectives/suggestions to a certain situation I find myself in

I am not sure if ex lds members should interject much because in my experience, people that are 'ex' anything generally have a bit of negative bias about that thing,,

so, here is the issue

At the beginning of this year I befriended a few LDS elders and a few LDS families. I am a firm believer in the 'works' doctrine and believe that a persons works(and demeanor) are strong indicators of whether they know God and love Christ. I LOVE to be around people who know God and love Christ, denominational labels really do not matter in that regard at all.

So, I enjoy spending time with them and listening to their perspective/teachings as well as sharing my experiences. In fact, the 'elders' tend to be fairly young men,,lol. So being an older non LDS christian, I can see that the knowledge shared goes both directions.

Recently though, there is a new elder, lovely lad really, very enthusiastic, but my gut tells me maybe he is trying to 'close the deal'. I can say very honestly that I just do not see (at this point) the day that I will convert to mormonism because although their 'works' are amazing to me , their focus on a human prophet is not something I am moved to emulate. There are also other 'teachings' that do not align with what the Bible teaches and which concern me.

I do not know if there is a time limit they have to spend with non LDS members. I do not know if there is a mandate to either convert me or move on. I really do think they are lovely people and hope not to lose their friendship. I have so much expressed this subtly but the 'elders' continue to hammer on their message of 'if you come to believe will you join'.

I am not sure how to maintain the friendship with what seems to be loving people, yet convince them that my faith is my own. Any suggestions?

I would talk to the ex members. If they can not study and be friends when you are not ready then what do you think it would be like if you became a member and had doubts?

remember if you ever leave them all your LDS friends will treat you like the plague. Ask them how many LDS friends they still have.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 07/28/17 04:01 AM

Adam did not question Eve he just did as she was doing. Reminds me of Samson. Even though she lies he just overlooks it.

Jdg 16:4  And it came to pass afterward, that he loved a woman in the valley of Sorek, whose name was Delilah. 
Jdg 16:5  And the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and said unto her, Entice him, and see wherein his great strength lieth, and by what means we may prevail against him, that we may bind him to afflict him: and we will give thee every one of us eleven hundred pieces of silver. 
Jdg 16:6  And Delilah said to Samson, Tell me, I pray thee, wherein thy great strength lieth, and wherewith thou mightest be bound to afflict thee. 
Jdg 16:7  And Samson said unto her, If they bind me with seven green withs that were never dried, then shall I be weak, and be as another man. 
Jdg 16:8  Then the lords of the Philistines brought up to her seven green withs which had not been dried, and she bound him with them. 
Jdg 16:9  Now there were men lying in wait, abiding with her in the chamber. And she said unto him, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he brake the withs, as a thread of tow is broken when it toucheth the fire. So his strength was not known. 
Jdg 16:10  And Delilah said unto Samson, Behold, thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: now tell me, I pray thee, wherewith thou mightest be bound.

Interesting how Delilah deceives Samson then calls him a liar. Sounds familiar in todays society.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 07/27/17 04:40 AM

The Fall
3 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

,,,this passage comes to mind for me quite often in modern times,,,it exemplifies the crafty way that MORAL wrong(sin) can be rationalized for the pleasure of the flesh

I believe that the CREATOR has vast knowledge beyond what the creation could ever understand especially concerning matters of the spirit. I believe the creation has allowed matters of the flesh to be prioritized to the point of making matters of the spirit either extinct or to be determined by the creation, instead of the creator.

In this passage, God clearly had an understanding that his creation would not grasp in terms of eternal(spiritual) life, and instructed them clearly. Yet, because the flesh was curious and tempted, it took little rationalization for his creation to actually interpret Gods warning as something neutral or even as a recommendation.

notice the pattern, it is so similar to so many of the modern issues of morality we face today

1. Did God REALLY say that? (How often do we quibble over what a scripture REALLY means or if the bible REALLY says this that or the other, usually when it comes to restraint or discipline that will deny the flesh what it wants?)

2. If you eat from it, you will be like God, being like God is good.( How many times do we use 'logic' to make something forbidden into something that is actually a good thing instead. Specifically the concepts of being 'happy' or feeling 'love' are used to rebrand what is forbidden)

its not for the weak willed to try to walk the straight line, we are all flawed humans, but this is food for thought when we are determining whether our 'logic' in biblical interpretation is motivated by pleasing God or by pleasing our Flesh....

n this passage, God clearly had an understanding that his creation would not grasp in terms of eternal(spiritual) life, and instructed them clearly. Yet, because the flesh was curious and tempted, it took little rationalization for his creation to actually interpret Gods warning as something neutral or even as a recommendation.

Yet they were kicked out of the garden because of the Tree of life I believe.

Gen 3:22  And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: 
Gen 3:23  Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. 
Gen 3:24  So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life. 

The Tree of life seems to of been what Yahshua spoke of.

Rev_2:7  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
Rev_22:2  In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
Rev_22:14  Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Paradise

Mar 14:22  And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body. 
Mar 14:23  And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it. 
Mar 14:24  And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many. 
Mar 14:25  Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the kingdom of God. 

Grasping Eternity is a hard thing to concieve unless we become as children and Be Born again

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 07/06/17 11:26 PM

is this not national news?

Not really.
Seems it was gang related rather than crazy related.
And it didn't involve the desired media victims; kids, LGBTQ, politicians, or celebrities.

100 people were shot in Chicago over the 4th weekend.
That seems to be the national news. That 100 people were shot.
Not 100 individual stories of people being shot.

why so little news?

How much is necessary?
You found an article.
And it looks like you found a "national" news site with the story (msn).
A quick google search also turns up an article in the NYT.

Do you really mean "why so little buzz?"

yes i did. like u said we are being sold a package.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 07/06/17 05:55 PM

The nature of news reporting in free or mostly free societies has never been primarily about fully informing the public. It has always been a cross between guessing what will turn out later to have been important, with what might get the most audience attention, and whatever the latest "news fad" happens to be.

Yes no doubt.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/little-rock-nightclub-shooting-fuels-concerns-about-jump-in-big-city-violence/ar-BBDLNzp

Little Rock Police Department detectives and crime scene personnel collect evidence at Ultra Power Lounge on July 1 in Little Rock.
Little Rock Mayor Mark Stodola, fourth from the left, and others listen to speakers during a candlelight vigil on July 1 in Little Rock.
Ricky Hampton, also known as the rapper Finese2Tymes, was performing at Power Ultra Lounge on the night of the shooting. He was arrested Sunday in an unrelated shooting.

Little Rock Police Department detectives and crime scene personnel collect evidence at Ultra Power Lounge on July 1 in Little Rock.
1/3 SLIDES © Benjamin Krain/Getty Images

LITTLE ROCK — The fireworks Bryant Moore hears exploding nearby are making him jittery. The pops that pierce through the apartment walls rattle Moore, forcing him to remember what happened days earlier: the flashes­ of the gun. The pow pow pow.

Moore, 22, dropped to the ground as more than 50 bullets sprayed across the Power Ultra Lounge nightclub in downtown Little Rock early Saturday morning, according to police estimates. In total, 28 people were injured — 25 by gunshots — in the nation’s largest mass shooting since the Pulse nightclub attack a year earlier in Orlando.

Keep up on Politics with The Washington Post's 5-Minute Fix Newsletter.

“Like a damn movie,” Moore says, describing the scene. He was shot three times, in his thigh and in both feet, which are now wrapped with black, bootlike contraptions.

“I ain’t never been scared of no guns,” he says. “And now I’m like, damn. . . . I guess it had to take me being shot to just come to a realization that this is not a damn game. Life is not a game.”

Authorities have said all the injured people are expected to survive. Still, the lack of fatalities doesn’t make the incident less shocking. It is the third mass shooting in Arkansas this year, as many mass shootings as the state experienced in all of 2016, according to the Gun Violence Archive.

“It’s gotten a lot of attention, and I think rightfully so,” said Lt. Steven McClanahan, Little Rock Police Department spokesman. “Because 25 people shot at one scene, I mean that’s never happened in our city before.”

The shooting touched off the flurry of speculation and questions: Had Little Rock become the latest victim of terrorism? Were the state’s gun laws to blame?

Instead, city leaders say the incident appears to be a more familiar story of violent crime, similar to what other big-city mayors and police chiefs have highlighted in recent years.

Little Rock has seen a bump in violent crime over the past few months, officials say. There have been 29 homicides this year, compared with 15 at this time last year, McClanahan said Monday. The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, citing preliminary data, reported this week that violent crime in the city in 2017 had increased more than 20 percent when compared with the 2016 figures from the same time period.

Saturday’s shooting unfolded about 2:30 a.m. during a performance by Finese 2Tymes, a rapper from Tennessee whose real name is Ricky Hampton. Hampton was arrested Sunday on outstanding charges of aggravated assault with a gun in an unrelated shooting in Forrest City, Ark., according to news reports.

Police say gang members were present at Saturday’s shooting, and some in attendance “have been on our radar screen,” McClanahan said.

No one has been charged in connection to the shooting.

Mayor Mark Stodola said violence in the city has been “focused primarily with two small groups of people,” describing a Hatfields-and-McCoys scenario, involving warring families. McClanahan described the situation as a bit more complex but said authorities think the city’s jump in crime can be linked to gang activity.

“We think a lot of these are second-generation gang members, that are now coming of age, and contributing to violence in our city,” he said.

Stodola said an early morning phone call about the incident on Saturday left him with a “sickening feeling in my stomach.”

He expressed concerns about “too many guns in the hands of the wrong people,” saying officials need to more vigorously monitor how felons get possession of firearms.

A law allowing concealed handgun permit holders who have taken up to eight hours of active-shooter training to carry their weapon in certain bars will take effect in September, according to the Associated Press. In this case, though, Stodola doubted the law would have mattered.

“The people who had weapons in that lounge, I’m only surmising, but I would imagine that they had those guns regardless of what the law was that was passed,” Stodola said.

He said Little Rock’s surge in violent crime is “not unlike what’s happening in other cities around the country.” He said he has spoken with other mayors who have relayed stories of what is happening in their communities.

“What drives it? Obviously, illegal activity,” he said. “Whether it’s an epidemic of illegal drugs and somebody cheating somebody out of some money, or obviously somebody disrespecting another individual.”

On Monday, there were reminders of the chaos at Power nightclub. Blue medical gloves remained outside the club. Bits of glass were on the sidewalk, and a “Notice to Vacate” sign was posted on the door. Inside, a woman’s shoe could be seen on the ground.

“I’m in Power, and my best friend just got shot,” a woman’s voice says on a 911 call from Saturday’s shooting, released to The Washington Post on Monday.

“Hello, they just shot up the club. Oh my God,” another woman tells a dispatcher, on another call.

As Moore contemplates the experience nearly two days later, he resolves to start carrying a gun when he goes out.

“I ain’t going to be in no predicament like that again,” he says.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 07/06/17 12:45 AM

is this not national news?

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/tensions-run-high-at-lr-city-meeting/758768249

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - The Little Rock City Board of Directors met for the first time Wednesday night since the weekend's mass shooting.

Emotions ran high as other agenda items took a backseat to backlash from citizens fed up and frustrated with the continued violence.

"I heard on the news there were extra patrols at Pops on the River," said Rev. Benny Johnson who called out city leaders during the public comment period. "What about when it pops in the hood?"

Antonio Davila sees the recent violence as a call to action, coming to Wednesday night's meeting with a gang intervention proposal in hand to give to the board. He says the city is at a point were it's too late for gang prevention, and only new tactics will be effective.

Others came with an ultimatum to hand over to city leaders: either step and actually stop the violence, or step down from their position.

"Playtime is over," said one speaker who only indentified himself to the board as Brother Larry.

"I am calling on you tonight to resign," Shanelle Smith told directors during the public comment period.

Police Chief Kenton Buckner also addressed the board, updating directors on the latest in the mass shooting investigation and promising a crackdown on out of control clubs.

New information about the shooting is limited, as the investigation is on-going, but new details revealed by Buckner is that it took more than 20 hours and 20 detectives to process the crime scene at the club. He also said there are five shooting victims still hospitalized, two listed as in critical condition.

why so little news?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 03/13/17 12:20 AM

Does this count?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-japan-idUSKBN15I0RS

Japan is putting together a package it says could generate 700,000 U.S. jobs and help create a $450-billion market, to present to U.S. President Donald Trump next week, government sources familiar with the plans said.

The five-part package, to be unveiled when Prime Minister Shinzo Abe visits Trump on Feb. 10 in Washington, envisage investments in infrastructure projects such as high-speed trains and cybersecurity, said the sources, who declined to be identified as they were not authorized to speak to the media.

Investing in overseas infrastructure projects dovetails with a key plank in Abe’s growth strategy, which is to export "high-quality" infrastructure technology.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 02/24/17 11:49 PM

YellowRose10,

No, No , No no ones twisting your words, and Zionist are the Jewish...please research it.

Ok again....1. I wasn't the one saying Zionists. I said that is what other topics
have said. 2. I didn't say Zionists weren't Jewish. I said I don't believe the Jewish are Zionists. In other words....Zionists are extremists like there in in anything but that doesn't mean all Jews are Zionists. Again....don't twist my post

i wouldn't bother, the NOI dislike the jews as much as real muslims...
.. why is everybody always Pickin on the Jews haven't they done enough already..lol..jk..

i blame obama...
....I was going to go with Judas...hmm..I wouldn't worry about Obama I'm sure Trump is going to..
Make Obama's stay at the big house..
Look like he was just there to fill up the water glasses..lol.... okay a little dark humor a little bit on the racial side just kidding

seems trump has everyones attention...lol
.. Trump and his minions of the Rich and Powerful.. don't know what his game plan is and he's not sharing it with anyone.. makes me a little worried....
But if you're going to build a economic superpower.. driven primarily by the White.. I guess you would have to get rid of all that cheap labor..frist.. bring back the Union..
But have some type of cap on wage negotiation... or let the market decide for itself...lol..umm.. point the finger squarely at your enemy.. and tell him..
I'm coming gunning for you.. and anyone that looks like you... sorry for the racial overtones.. then look at your competitors and tell them if you don't deal with me I'm going to lock you out... oh looky looky we have a plan

i don't believe unions are part of any answer... IMO the answer lies in creating jobs without unions for the American people, not the Illegals...

when we did away with unions we did away with good jobs. I am suprised. I guess Give to the rich and they will take care of you is still an Idol that we believe. How has that worked out?

do you think chevy or ford pays the 40 dollars an hour for someone to turn a screwdriver? no, the consumers do, when they jack up the prices to compensate... why do you think they packed up and went to mexico after obarrys bailout? to pay workers 10 an hour for the same job...

one thing I doubt that mexico is paying 10 dollars an hour. I do have some knowledge of this but a while back. In the late 90's Chrysler built a state of the art plant in Mexico and did away with 3000 jobs. A VP from thier when doing his rounds to the dealerships talked about this. They at that time got rid of these $25 an hour jobs to pay $ 2 .40 a day not an hour. Cost savings 10% or at that time around 2000 per car. Now most people who can afford a 20k car could afford a 22k car and i wonder how many millions per week was put into the economy. Chysler went after the bailout and cut wages.

Housing why is housing so high cars so high yet how much has the blue collar workers wages went up?

the companies want cheap labor . Unions keep other jobs wages up. before NAFTA took affect things were going fine. the 2000's when free trade took over then we see the difference in Americas jobs we see business telling us we need and want you to work and shut up. they got rids of the unions and how much did the stockholder make? getting rid of the unions was for a fews profit they needed that to justify leaving. wal mart. used to pride itself i MADE IN AMERICA. Remember the Banners. They were not union. They did give stocks before NAFTA. paid min wage. But have you ever seen what a worker when they had this in place retired with? I knew a lady who after 25 or 30 years had 450k in stocks GIVEN to her over the years. Sam died and what happened. Since we got rid of unions we got rid of Pensions for 401k. Do you remember how this was going to give you that much better of a retirement? Now its up to you 401k is your retirement unless you work for a Union. How many employers give pensions? a thing of the past. sure we can save money by cheap labor but destroy ourselves. Is your Healthcare Unionized?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 02/23/17 11:54 PM

YellowRose10,

No, No , No no ones twisting your words, and Zionist are the Jewish...please research it.

Ok again....1. I wasn't the one saying Zionists. I said that is what other topics
have said. 2. I didn't say Zionists weren't Jewish. I said I don't believe the Jewish are Zionists. In other words....Zionists are extremists like there in in anything but that doesn't mean all Jews are Zionists. Again....don't twist my post

i wouldn't bother, the NOI dislike the jews as much as real muslims...
.. why is everybody always Pickin on the Jews haven't they done enough already..lol..jk..

i blame obama...
....I was going to go with Judas...hmm..I wouldn't worry about Obama I'm sure Trump is going to..
Make Obama's stay at the big house..
Look like he was just there to fill up the water glasses..lol.... okay a little dark humor a little bit on the racial side just kidding

seems trump has everyones attention...lol
.. Trump and his minions of the Rich and Powerful.. don't know what his game plan is and he's not sharing it with anyone.. makes me a little worried....
But if you're going to build a economic superpower.. driven primarily by the White.. I guess you would have to get rid of all that cheap labor..frist.. bring back the Union..
But have some type of cap on wage negotiation... or let the market decide for itself...lol..umm.. point the finger squarely at your enemy.. and tell him..
I'm coming gunning for you.. and anyone that looks like you... sorry for the racial overtones.. then look at your competitors and tell them if you don't deal with me I'm going to lock you out... oh looky looky we have a plan

i don't believe unions are part of any answer... IMO the answer lies in creating jobs without unions for the American people, not the Illegals...

when we did away with unions we did away with good jobs. I am suprised. I guess Give to the rich and they will take care of you is still an Idol that we believe. How has that worked out?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 02/21/17 09:17 PM
Edited by Milesoftheusa on Tue 02/21/17 09:22 PM

Why has the dollar not already crashed?

How many countries currency has put them in limbo?

To much depends on the dollar. To many depend on the Bread Basket. food is not in great supply. How many depend on our military?

The day will come but not now IMO. At the time of reckoning the world will cry if America crashes. We have made the worlds elite rich. Natural disaster is the biggest threat. No one can change that. Everything will crash then. Not just the dollar. Movies IMO are warning us all the time.

The chip everyone speaks of no one wants. But whats in your hand your pocket, tracks your every move, everyday we already love it. We can not live without it. Try to live without it. Can you? This is your wallet already. All we need is a little adjustment.will you throw it away?

PS.

Look around you what do you see?

At the Restruant, walking down the street, riding on a bus a train or your children in your car, what do you see? Its everywhere.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25