Community > Posts By > Milesoftheusa

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 12/19/13 01:07 PM
666 can mean a lot of things to a lot of different people.

Now is figuring out what 666 is, is it important? I would say so since we know my people are destroyed lack of knowledge. Then when 666 is given to us it tells us let him who has understanding. knowledge is understanding or how can you have knowledge? Just to different degrees.

Sat 11/30/13 07:18 AM

QUOTE:

Current living Christians and those who have already died will not endure the 7 year tribulation. Those that convert during that time will have lived through an approximation of Hell.

So goes the tale told long ago by storytellers promoting one of the multitude of religious belief systems.

Is there any verifiable evidence that any of it is truthful and accurate -- something beyond opinions and wishful thinking of ancient people who thought disease was caused by demons and droughts by sins?

Very true. The concept of an everlasting Hell is from Egypt and France. The pyramids why were they built? all kinds of Alien theories and u do not see people going after them that they are in a fantasy world. Yet their no proof of life other than on Earth. Real science does not say well it must be.. When science says this then they take a leap of faith that their has to be when we can not even count the stars.

Yet we here about the Alien Religion of "we are not alone" which is faith.

Yet the same people who will say that says Religion is a safety net for the weak. Yet to have faith as we go along in this world being afraid to express our faith. Look at the Guy from Duck Dynasty. Fired for saying his beliefs.

If a Gay guy would of said Christians are terrorists would he be fired?

The system of 666 is the system of the anti-messiah. is this not true? Those of you who believe know that the word says before the end that their will be a Fathom of the word.

What are we being told constantly? If you speak the word our Grand parents spoke. 40+ years you could loose your job. More and more are believers being made fun of, out of touch with reality. Bigots, haters and what does all these descriptive nouns have in common?

The Bible. we see different groups get hate crimes just for them not everybody. when someone kills someone a lot of the time they at least felt hate for a second.

A lot of groups get special attention the norm is whats wrong now and what used to be discusting to us is at least you better agree.

why else would you see out rages on the tv over gays. its constant.

But we should rejoice for the prophets looked ahead to see our day. The day when believers will be outlawed or discriminated against condoned by our govt. which always spreads to Europe. That reminds me Russia says their laws against gays are to protect the children and we push our weight around and make a point that Obama will not go to the olympics their but is sending 3 gays to help represent us.

We are in The S China sea testing China in the Middle East and Russia's face.

We seem to think we can control the world. we worry about a 1 world order looks closer to a New USA Order. anyone we disagree with we will do as we will with them and we do not care. Who is going to come out against us?

Rev 13:11-13

Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
NKJV

Who is able to make war with the New USA Order? no one. we flex our muscles where ever we want. our military power dwarfs the rest of the world so does out technology.

This Beast this Image is being turned around as we speak. You those who read their Bibles and try to go on faithful doing what you can to make yourself more faithful. All the while the world who sides with this New Order who has been passed continually around the world under our noses.

fathom of the word? Yes Yahweh says their will be and expect the Bible to become a felony to won one because it is old and not true.

We are told this will happen. Then how will you keep faithful? How well do you know the scriptures? We are told they are our life the bread of life to live your life just as Yahshua told Satan during his fasting for 40 days in the wilderness.

Yahshua had no scholl with him yet he quoted scripture to satan.

We are told we will be brought before judges for our belief. I wonder if after a few years with no bible no church to go to how many will just go along with this ant- 666-messiah lifestyle. Everything Yahweh says is good he is going to blaspheme. Get ready.

We are to prepare. we are in the 6th day of Prophecy just as the 6th day of creation man was made. On the day he was made he was to prepare from that very day as the 7th day Sabbath Yahweh rested and so did man.

Preparing. Its not being told its being shunned. Haters Bigots evil thoughts no Bibles no churches just small gathering as we know has happened from the past to bring us what we have today.

Its coming.

2 Tim 2:14-17

Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers. 15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 16 But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.
NKJV

2 Tim 2:15-18

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.
KJV

Know the word. If you do not know the word in your heart more than anything else you know the word you will help yourself and help your neighbor by being able to devide the word of truth to understand whats coming, whats happening in the world.

Read what these warning are saying. relize that the delusion is starting. soon the bible will be scrutinized by our very own Govt. They have the right is your church is not for profit and its members get tax breaks for giving to your church.

Abide by these rules some committee has come up with what is politically correct and what is not. These will be the new 501c rules.

What will your church do? Hopefully give up their tax status.

The Duck Dynasty debacle I have been seeing on TV reminds me of like 20 years ago.

Now CNN when talking with different people groups about him being taken off the show. They responded that AEE should be able to hire and fire anyone they want.

Remember when the Church Day Care in Wisconsin I believe like 20 years ago did not hire a lesbian. The church said her beliefs lifestyle did not match up with the church and they called that bigotry.

Sounds like an oxymoron to me back with the church as a business as it is today you can not deny employment to a gay person yet the show AEE has the right to get rid of anyone they want that does not agree with them or their viewers.

Study to shew yourself approved. We ARE In the Beast System or at the very beginning influence of it. The Bible and or a minister who could be arrested and held for hate speech. churches are going to start closing soon. this will cascade. churches you see thrive will not teach scripture. they will teach a all faith believe whatever you want confusion what is right and what is wrong is coming and personally I believe you will see a push to outlaw the bible because that's where all the hate comes from in this country. Yahshua spoke about from the beginning.

666 is already here just around the corner but most will wonder but they want to eat so they will forget the bible. its old

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sat 11/30/13 03:24 PM

Plenty Shrooms are growing,and always have,on the Island of Patmos!

Who was that guy from the late 60's 70'0 mecellan maybe? he went to a tribe that said they got messages when then ingested this plant I believe has a lot of DMT in it the same chemical your brain releases at death. But while on a 2 week trip where he did not sleep he said he was given the secrets of the 64 bit/code of the e ching some antient math puzzle and came up with the world would change on dec.21th 2012 and could map history to that point. all given to him in a DMT out of this world state.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 11/29/13 03:56 AM

Has it been established with verifiable evidence that "the beast" is anything other than an invention of human imagination?

If that has not been credibly established, what is being discussed cannot rationally be considered anything more than mythology.

Numerical digits have significance in mathematical calculation. Can they be DEMONSTRATED to have celestial or ecclesiastical meaning (with anything more substantial than quotations from unverifiable ancient writings by unidentified authors / folklore / religious opinion)?

6666 used to be the last four digits of my phone number. Church ladies were really creeped out by it and I actually got harassing phone calls.

Yea people get creeped out about it. a company in Huston had 666 as part of thier phone number on a bill board years ago and they took it down because of complaints i guess.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 11/25/13 10:14 AM

In John 14:6 Jesus said, "��I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Now if what Jesus said is true, then other faiths are not alternate paths to God. To deny what Jesus said is to deny the Christian faith altogether.

Besides, how do you go "through" Jesus? Explain that.

I can go through a door, I can go through a storm, through space, but through a man? But it does not make any sense to "go through" a man that has been dead 2000 years.

So if you can't go through the man Jesus, then what does that mean?

I think it means through his teachings.
"To love thy neighbor as thyself. To love your enemy."

TO LOVE.

Go ahead. Tell me I am wrong. Tell me something that makes sense.

This is all over the NT because of the changing of names. Yahshua is the Messiah's name.

Yahshua means Yahweh saves or Yahweh is salvation. Yahshua faith and his obeying of the Torah Yahweh granted all men salvation.

How do you go through Yahshua to the Father. Because Yahweh granted all things in Heaven and earth as his. Yet Yahweh is and always has been the one to grant Salvation. Yahshua's name points to this.

This is like a soldier who by the name of the USA being granted permission to a base. U become an Ambassador of Yahweh when you accept his son. An Ambassador is granted many duties and liberties.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Mon 11/18/13 07:16 PM

".....or the number of his name."

This really sounds like our social security number. Banks now require you to fork over your number to do business with them and so do credit cards.

Yea i believe when ssn cards 1st came out this was being preached all over this is the number of the beast and don't take it.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sat 11/16/13 02:22 PM

1 Cor 13

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
NKJV

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 11/14/13 12:39 PM

Seeing how many different angles could come 666. Yahweh tells us simply do not worry about tomorrow, For tomorrow will take care of itself.

The 53 Psalms reminds of a time before when was their any faithful left? first we are told what is happening and then what is.

Ps 53:1-2

The fool has said in his heart,
"There is no God."
They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity;
There is none who does good.

2 God looks down from heaven upon the children of men,
To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.
NKJV

How many times do we hear a day their is no Elohim.

but the children of men if you understand you will be seeking Yahweh.

a little word play but I believe that's what that verse is saying.

Its interesting it says those who does not seek Yahweh will be in fear. No Knowledge. The Most knowledgable book of all time has never been Mastered.

Yahshua lived it an he is also our Master in that since of the word.

a time when a child does not call out for Daddy when in trouble but a great crowd cursing out to the evil of the heavens.

all this the 2 witness and the false prophet beast and the and satan are together satan seems to go behind the scenes after he kills the 2 witnesses as he is allowed at that time. we know the 2 witnesses will be laid out in Jerusalem for 3 1/2 days and then they become alive and rise.

Will you understand what is about to happen?

You may understand after the rising but then will be much harder.

Rev 11:11-12

Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. 12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.
NKJV

BY scripture itself this is the rising of the dead 1st and then the living.

we can know but will we see with our eyes and hear with our ears and surrender to Yahshua.

He promises to protect you if you do and to strike fear on all those who don't

Those who turn. Your Promise

Rev 7:13-15

13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?"

14 And I said to him, "Sir, you know."

So he said to me,"These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
NKJV

Faith will have to be very strong during this time period. we know not only did the 2 witnesses laid out for the world to see for 3 1/2 days their Testimony was also 3 1/2 years.

these two witness is a key to understanding. hearing will you hear seeing will you see. will we know it when its in front of us?

Their plagues will be like Moshe and Aaron's. Moshe did the miracles and Aaron was his spokesperson.

We also know this could be the 2 witnesses

Moshe and EliYah

He says to remember this before he come back.

Mal 4:4

4 "Remember the Law of Moses
NKJV

Mal 4:5
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.
NKJV

The Law.. Prophesy speaks of Lawlessness on the earth. Moshe

EliYah is to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the children to the fathers.

This is many things. EliYah literally Mean My Elohim is Yahweh. same as Joshua said.

Josh 24:15
But as for me and my house , we will serve Yahweh."
NKJV

They were entering the Promise land He did not care he would serve Yahweh. Put Yahweh 1st?

The Hearts of the Faithful will see this and they will understand have and refused to believe but now their eyes are opened when the 2 witnesses rise

Tells us a lot about so much.

Mal 4:1-6

"For behold, the day is coming,
Burning like an oven,
And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble.
And the day which is coming shall burn them up,"
Says the LORD of hosts,
"That will leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But to you who fear My name
The Sun of Righteousness shall arise
With healing in His wings;
And you shall go out
And grow fat like stall-fed calves.
3 You shall trample the wicked,
For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet
On the day that I do this,"
Says the LORD of hosts.

4 "Remember the Law of Moses, My servant,
Which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel,
With the statutes and judgments.
6 And he will turn
The hearts of the fathers to the children,
And the hearts of the children to their fathers,
Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse."
NKJV

This compared to Peter's account before the arrival.

6 And he will turn
NKJV

1 Peter 2:6-8

"Behold, I lay in Zion
A chief cornerstone, elect, precious,
And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame."

7 Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient ,

"The stone which the builders rejected
Has become the chief cornerstone,"

8 and

"A stone of stumbling
And a rock of offense."

They stumble, being disobedient to the word, to which they also were appointed.
NKJV

a curse of stumbling and who's are these Disappointed people who had the annointing?

Once saved always saved?

They seem to have been appointed to the word but then turns against it.

To those who turn he is a henderance. A Myth, not true. the great falling away?

The 2 witnesses are witnesses of Yahshua with all power given to them.

I wonder what the 2 witnesses will do that they will be known all around the world. The preaching of the Evangel and then the end will come. Yet if it was possible even the very elect would be decieved.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 11/14/13 10:38 AM

Please,why is it that people wishes people sweet dreams but when you dream where you are making love to your love one which is in my term sweet; religious people will tell you that its a spiritual attack?

Good question never seen a question like this before.

You are not totally responcible for your dreams as your dreams can tell u something.

I can not see it as a Spiritual attack. More of an awaking whats in your mind alot of the time.

When we go to sleep how we go to sleep can affect our sleep and our next day. IMO

I would say you are very much in love.

The spiritual attack theory is if you look upon a woman ect... men do that all the time. we have to fight that urge that is so natural with your loved one but when single it can be a battle. This theory judges what your heart is and i would give them no credance to it at all.

You know yourself. Is it sin to you or not? forget the politics

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 11/14/13 10:24 AM

What is real Christianity? Jesus is. Jesus is perfect theology. He walked among us and talked as Teacher and Councelor. 'Follow me' He admonished.'Greater miracles you will do' He prophesied. Jesus lived a human existance perfectly. All along the way His Father approved and was pleased. Even in the events leading up to His death, Jesus lead the way by simplistic willingness. Every action, word and deed uplifted Man as He revealed the Charactor of the Father. Jesus, a man of no Supernatural power of His own did the Miraculous. A man without ant special training dumbfounded the scholars of His day and of our day. Having no authority of His own He commanded the weather and the demonic. Even death could not reign against Him. True Christianity will do no less. Holy Spirit, COME!

Good Answer

We are told we do not know when his return will be. What we are told is the right way to be.

Yahshua gave us his example. Wanna know the true way. start over and look at what Yahshua did. Then its easy to know right from wrong

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 11/12/13 07:48 PM

Grow up.. Why are you on here if you not want to learn? ( to disrupt, try and pull away weak believers) That's why you will not say much to me. Its easier to find a lamb just born than his older sibling. Science even says knowledge is key. I wonder where they got that from. huh?
===================================================================
Uh,i'm not the one on here plastering bible verses so how am i trying to convert anyone?This is a general religion not a christian forum and all i see is xian verses plastered on every thread.So who is actually trying to spam bible verses and subliminally passive aggressively reassuring people that they're not alone in believing abrahamic mythology is true?Not me i'm just giving my opinion on how i see religion.

End Quote

Honestly, I have to agree with this guy.

I am a Christian, I've known my bible stories since I was a child. Confirmed in the Presbyterian church with Lutheran Protestant and catholic influence.

What I have learned about Christians is that they take things way too seriously that are in the Bible. You say it's the word of god, I say it's the word of god translated and screwed up by humans over millions of years time! Has anyone ever thought of that? Has anyone ever thought that god doesn't like the way that Christians act? Maybe instead of criticizing this man for his beliefs, you should let him explain himself, accept his ideas, and preach the word of Jesus. Jesus did not strike down Pontius Pilate, so why are all of you?

How do you know that he is wrong? Prove to me that a god exists and I will shut up.

Proof. Proof is evidence not seen. so also is Faith. We have learned many things of evidence not seen in this world. That's where its going more and more everyday a Virtual world. we are lost where we are.

I don't want you to shut up. I like to see what people think.. just in a reasonable manner. Yaweh's Spirit is all the Proof I need. Your needs may be different

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 11/12/13 07:24 PM
Seeing how many different angles could come 666. Yahweh tells us simply do not worry about tomorrow, For tomorrow will take care of itself.

The 53 Psalms reminds of a time before when was their any faithful left? first we are told what is happening and then what is.

Ps 53:1-2

The fool has said in his heart,
"There is no God."
They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity;
There is none who does good.

2 God looks down from heaven upon the children of men,
To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.
NKJV

How many times do we hear a day their is no Elohim.

but the children of men if you understand you will be seeking Yahweh.

a little word play but I believe that's what that verse is saying.

Its interesting it says those who does not seek Yahweh will be in fear. No Knowledge. The Most knowledgable book of all time has never been Mastered.

Yahshua lived it an he is also our Master in that since of the word.

a time when a child does not call out for Daddy when in trouble but a great crowd cursing out to the evil of the heavens.

all this the 2 witness and the false prophet beast and the and satan are together satan seems to go behind the scenes after he kills the 2 witnesses as he is allowed at that time. we know the 2 witnesses will be laid out in Jerusalem for 3 1/2 days and then they become alive and rise.

Will you understand what is about to happen?

You may understand after the rising but then will be much harder.

Rev 11:11-12

Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. 12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.
NKJV

BY scripture itself this is the rising of the dead 1st and then the living.

we can know but will we see with our eyes and hear with our ears and surrender to Yahshua.

He promises to protect you if you do and to strike fear on all those who don't

Those who turn. Your Promise

Rev 7:13-15

13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?"

14 And I said to him, "Sir, you know."

So he said to me,"These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
NKJV

Faith will have to be very strong during this time period. we know not only did the 2 witnesses laid out for the world to see for 3 1/2 days their Testimony was also 3 1/2 years.

these two witness is a key to understanding. hearing will you hear seeing will you see. will we know it when its in front of us?

Their plagues will be like Moshe and Aaron's. Moshe did the miracles and Aaron was his spokesperson.

We also know this could be the 2 witnesses

Moshe and EliYah

He says to remember this before he come back.

Mal 4:4

4 "Remember the Law of Moses
NKJV

Mal 4:5
NKJV

The Law.. Prophesy speaks of Lawlessness on the earth. Moshe

EliYah is to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the children to the fathers.

This is many things. EliYah literally Mean My Elohim is Yahweh. same as Joshua said.

Josh 24:15
But as for me and my house , we will serve Yahweh."
NKJV

They were entering the Promise land He did not care he would serve Yahweh. Put Yahweh 1st?

The Hearts of the Faithful will see this and they will understand have and refused to believe but now their eyes are opened when the 2 witnesses rise

Tells us a lot about so much.

Mal 4:1-6

"For behold, the day is coming,
Burning like an oven,
And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble.
And the day which is coming shall burn them up,"
Says the LORD of hosts,
"That will leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But to you who fear My name
The Sun of Righteousness shall arise
With healing in His wings;
And you shall go out
And grow fat like stall-fed calves.
3 You shall trample the wicked,
For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet
On the day that I do this,"
Says the LORD of hosts.

4 "Remember the Law of Moses, My servant,
Which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel,
With the statutes and judgments.
6 And he will turn
NKJV

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 11/12/13 05:10 PM
The Two Witnesses are shown through the Bible Zech 4:11-14

11 Then I answered and said to him, "What are these two olive trees — at the right of the lampstand and at its left?" 12 And I further answered and said to him, "What are these two olive branches that drip into the receptacles of the two gold pipes from which the golden oil drains?"

13 Then he answered me and said, "Do you not know what these are?"

And I said, "No, my lord."

14 So he said,"These are the two anointed ones, who stand beside the Lord of the whole earth."
NKJV

Then again.

Rev 11:2-5
3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."

4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.
NKJV

Same 2 witnesses but they do many things to know who they are.

Notice what they 1st do.

Rev 11:1-2

Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying,"Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there.
NKJV

They are to Measure the Temple. Isaiah words it even better I believe.

We all know the Cornerstone is Yahshua.Isa 28:16

"Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation,
A tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation;
Whoever believes will not act hastily.
NKJV

Yahshua is all that and look what comes after the Tried Stone.

Isa 28:17-19
17 Also I will make justice the measuring line,
And righteousness the plummet;
The hail will sweep away the refuge of lies,
And the waters will overflow the hiding place.
18 Your covenant with death will be annulled,
And your agreement with Sheol will not stand;
When the overflowing scourge passes through,
Then you will be trampled down by it.
19 As often as it goes out it will take you;
For morning by morning it will pass over,
And by day and by night;
It will be a terror just to understand the report."
NKJV

WE Know their 2 Anointed ones who the whole world will hate

The measuring again by the 2 candle sticks the 2 anointed ones. The power they are given is hated. We will not listen you are evil that book is evil. urn the books. could happen they have done it before just not the bible but anything is possible.

1. Isa 28:17
The hail will sweep away the refuge of lies,
And the waters will overflow the hiding place.
NKJV

hail their places where it speaks of 100 lb hailstones coming down on the wicked. that's one reason why you must come out of her or share in her sins. In Nebraska a few years back luckily it was in a very unpopulated small place they had hail the size of footballs. the house and barn I believe it did hit just demolished them.. just to much.. could u imagine 100 lb hailstones?

2 Isa 28:18
18 Your covenant with death will be annulled,
And your agreement with Sheol will not stand;
When the overflowing scourge passes through,
Then you will be trampled down by it.
NKJV

Has this happened.idk.
The covenant with death definitely seems to point to middle east radicalism.

This agreement with death for some reason Speaks Syria to me. having all those chemical weapons and agreeing to give them up and know going back on its word. If it keeps up IMO a slaughter of missiles will be launched and this will be his Trampling down from this passage as it goes on.

Isa 28:19
19 As often as it goes out it will take you;
For morning by morning it will pass over,
And by day and by night;
It will be a terror just to understand the report."
NKJV

Assad unless he is a fool and it looks like he is. He knows their the possibility the USA may launch a secret attach and Russia will just stand by because they broke the agreement.

Its on his mind constantly but to arrogant and powerful to fall and he will fall in a Heartbeat. Turkey may hit him hard if he backs out.

So Yea he is or will be in Terror when he realizes how much he messed up.

The whole rest of the chapter speaks of prophecy in the NT. nothing new under the sun.

These 2 witnesses

1st thing Rev says the 2 witnesses do.

Gen 1:1 - Rev 11:2

Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying,"Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there.
NKJV

Measuring
Isa 28:17
17 Also I will make justice the measuring line,
And righteousness the plummet;
NKJV
You could also call the 2 witnesses Justice and Righteousness

Milesoftheusa's photo
Tue 11/12/13 11:34 AM

China and the Philippines have had a long standing dispute between the water rights. Chia says their territorial rights go up real close the Philippines. The South China sea has been a hot bead with Tiawan also.
If your remember a few years back we sent a bunch of war ships as a show of force that we would protect theses countries. Not that China does still use the waters for shipping they just say that's their water,

China can not get past what human descency is.

The richest gov't in the world. read the articles the Chinese govt. human rights has not changed at all

China Offers Modest Aid to Philippines After Typhoon Haiyan.Search Southeast Asia Real Time1 .
Article Video Slideshow Comments (8) Southeast Asia Real Time HOME PAGE ».
smaller Larger .facebook twitter google plus linked in EmailPrint
smaller Larger facebooktwittergoogle pluslinked inEmailPrint
By Brian Spegele@bspegele Brian.Spegele@wsj.com BiographyCONNECT@bspegele Brian.Spegele@wsj.com BiographyDisaster in the Philippines hasn’t been quite enough to ease hard feelings held by some in China.

Associated Press
A survivor stands outside her damaged house at typhoon ravaged Tacloban city, Leyte province, central Philippines. See more photos of the storm’s aftermath.More In philippines
In the Philippines, a Soldier Falls Next to Gen. MacArthur
As Aid Comes to Typhoon-Ravaged Philippines, UN Appeals for More
Typhoon Won’t Deter Foreign Investment, Official Says
U.S. Sends Ships to Typhoon Ravaged Philippines
Philippine Health Authorities Fear Outbreak of Illnesses

At least seven people in the mainland were confirmed dead by Tuesday morning as a typhoon that ravaged the Philippines struck China’s southern provinces. State-controlled China National Radio reported on in its website Tuesday that the storm had affected some 2.3 million people in the southern provinces of Guangxi and Hainan.

The radio station reported the storm was the strongest to hit the mainland in the month of November since the Communist Party rose to power in 1949.

Still, the devastation paled in comparison to the hit in the Philippines, where the latest death toll topped 1,700. On its widely watched noon broadcast, the official China Central Television showed Filipino victims calling for aid from Manila. Discussion on China’s online social media surged Tuesday once the storm hit China.

So far, China’s aid to the Philippines has been modest. On Monday, China’s embassy in Manila said the Red Cross Society of China offered $100,000 in disaster relief. China’s Foreign Ministry said Monday it is preparing assistance, without offering details.

video
Thousands Still Missing in Philippines
14:52

Challenges ahead as relief agencies struggle to provide food and medicine to survivors of supertyphoon Haiyan. Amazon plans to begin delivering packages on Sundays in New York and Los Angeles with an unlikely partner: the U.S. Postal Service.

The U.S. government said it was offering $20 million in humanitarian relief. Separately on Monday, defense officials said a U.S. aircraft carrier and other ships with a total of 5,000 sailors and 80 aircraft were heading to the Philippines to assist in relief efforts.

Others are contributing. Like the Chinese Red Cross, Toronto-Dominion BankTD.T +0.36% is also donating $100,000.

China is often a much bigger donor. After a magnitude-7.7 earthquake struck western Pakistan in September, China quickly offered more than $5 million in supplies and other aid to its longtime strategic partner. When a similar magnitude-7.1 earthquake struck the Philippines in October, China’s embassy announced $80,000 in relief through the Red Cross.

China and the Philippines are far from allies, and have been locked in a long-running territorial dispute over sections of the South China Sea.

The embassy’s statement didn’t appear in Chinese, and news of the relief funds weren’t widely reported in the Chinese press.

Still, some who noticed praised the apparent restraint. “I don’t think China should actively assist the Philippines,” wrote one user of Sina’s Weibo microblogging service. “China needs to help those from Hainan and Guangxi provinces which also suffered from this typhoon.”

“As a taxpayer I strongly protest” against aid for the Philippines, wrote another user.

China’s government appears to be balancing its international obligations as a powerful Asian nation against domestic concerns in some corners against providing aid to the Philippines, particularly as many in China are suffering from the same storm.

To be sure, foreign aid comes under pressure in other places. And with the images on state media came calls from some unlikely sources to help the Philippines.

“Current island disputes are only a brief moment of history,” wrote the nationalist tabloid Global Times, which often takes a hard line against China’s neighbors in territorial disputes, in a Tuesday editorial headlined “Island spat shouldn’t block typhoon aid.”

The dispute “deserves our serious attention, but shouldn’t stop us from doing what it necessary,” it concluded.

Milesoftheusa's photo
Sat 11/09/13 12:00 PM

Grow up.. Why are you on here if you not want to learn? ( to disrupt, try and pull away weak believers) That's why you will not say much to me. Its easier to find a lamb just born than his older sibling. Science even says knowledge is key. I wonder where they got that from. huh?
Uh,i'm not the one on here plastering bible verses so how am i trying to convert anyone?This is a general religion not a christian forum and all i see is xian verses plastered on every thread.So who is actually trying to spam bible verses and subliminally passive aggressively reassuring people that they're not alone in believing abrahamic mythology is true?Not me i'm just giving my opinion on how i see religion.

Huh I thought u were not religious. I have said over and over I am not a Christian. I do not want that label. I am a Yahwist, I do though use the same verses. This form will not let me go on the Christian form for that very fact. actually I learn more from you all than I ever will from them. I am open to what the scriptures say. I have studied for decades and have a natural nak for it IMO. I have no problem with what u believe. That's your choice and you can say whatever you want. My question was if you do not believe in a creator which I think most religions do. you must be on here to either draw people away from their beliefs, Belittle them or you are searching for more. which is it?

Miles i accept that a supernovae occurred in our galaxy which formed a nebula which then formed the star we call our sun.The remains of this supernovae called dust attracted to each other because of the low gravity yet there was electromagnetic static which hit the dust particles that caused it to become a solid.As the solid became bigger it's own gravity caused other electromagnetic particles to attract to each other.This is how earth formed not a spirit in a void pointing it's finger saying "presto there it is"aka magic.
As for the origins of life i accept that chemical bonding rather it be hydrogen bonding or covalent bonding or both occurred with organic and inorganic molecules that already existed in the galaxy.The amino acids that DNA turns to proteins exist in comets and astroids which bombarded our planet.H2O which a cell is 70% of gathered all these chemicals and dissolved them in our early hot planet to coding what eventually became a cell.Many cells eventually through mitosis had mutations which eventually became multicells then became macrolife.
I do in some regards may accept bacteria already existed but there isn't enough evidence yet to claim it a theory.So microbes which are part of our survival may be already existing at this time or not.Science hasn't solved that yet.
As for evolution it is nothing more than common ancestory,natural selection,mutation and time.

I tried to explain in the shortest and layman terms i could.This is what i accept i do NOT accept supernatural beings created the earth and life.

BTW feel free to explain how yahweh or jehovah did it without magic.

No. I appreciate your candor. Fee to speak I found it a very interesting read.

Simple in laymans terms I like that.

To me in short the Earth is the Center of all Things.

Now most would call me crazy but if Yahweh's final kingdom when the 1500 mile cube comes down. The New Yahrusalem coming down from the heavens, another dimension we have passed to.

We speculate how big the universe is everyday. We keep finding more but we may be seeing it thousands or maybe billions of years in the past.
I believe the bible supports alternate universes.

Angel seem to just appear. Even today I no of none who has never experienced " they saw something they knew something was their and try and shake it off.

Paul said their were Angels all around us. They never left. They do go back and forth to the thrown of Yahweh . The other more Civilized dimension. Where wrong knows nor right. Where the Garden of Eden still exists.

Science yet tells me (personal level) that we came basically from nothing. They have no idea how this all happened. Just a bunches guess and they have the luxury of always being right because I thing contibutes to the next. Its science yet unexplainable to a degree science holds itself to.

We must be able to recreated whatever. Mathmatical formula of time. Since we can not see time as we will never live long enough nor any generation to come like infinite time. Can't see forward can not see backwards either. What can we see?

I see a lot of theory's and these theories are scatter among the people through science books. With no sound basics for being so arrogant to believe their nano tech minds could explained how everything came to be, Then Recreate it!!!!

That's all I ask. Science is about Truth and Proof of the Truth. Recreate a small universe.. even make a power point presentation proving how we all came about., when, reason for DNA forming ect. ect. Surely an Organization as Powerful and Influential As Science can with out doubt show us. Recreate Creation make it a cartoon teach it to our kids.

But where does it end. we can no see the end so that makes everything infinite. Yet we say their has to be aliens out their look at the billions of universe they say they have search. best they can do is say. Their may be a possibility of a planet supporting life in our solar system. No proof they go off man made calculations. still no plausible answer.

Yet they do continue. To put this in peoples minds.. oh we evolved over time and then boom. Humans are abstract, their thinking and building things. Right around the time of the Tower of Babe. Remember Nimrod?

Building to the heavens themselves. The Bible tells us about this building going on all around the world. so many pyramids built in the same time period. all pointing to the solar eclipse is that what the call it. Lighting up their alters.

The Aliens are coming its their Landing Ramp. Yahweh said the earth is like a circle the inhabitance as grasshoppers all protected in a tent.

Greenhouse effect. That's our earth like it is surround by some force a Tent?

Protect your Tent.

Very good observation by men who only wished to see this day.

Yahweh' example of what he see's . says his Thrown is to the North and the Earth his footstool. Wonder why not south?

Nostradomus even though known for his prophecies of sort. Grew up Jewish but then Roma came in and they had to convert or maybe die. so they became so called Christians. But when you see what the Torah has to offer and have tried to live it , it will never leave u.

His going into the Black Plague cities with cures of Burn the bodies, clean everything u can by fire. the rats died or left. I believe as you call maybe Isaac Newton the father of modern Science.
I believe its very possible Nostradmus may of been the last real prophet we can reconize..

1 He is known before he was a Prophet as the Great Physian in Europe.

The their like 10 years he just disappears and come back and starts writing a almanac I believe acracally priding spring rain and the fall harvest years in advance.

His fame started moving " Who is this man" When he started seeing the future kings summoned him. He would have to ride for days or weeks to appear before the King or The Queen.

With them he found Great Favor. His writings do not disagree from what I have said than the 1st century believers. He was a Prophet. Very Humble and scared of the Situation. Like you will find all prophets in the Scriptures always do not want the job o cry out take this cup from me if possible.

A Prophet unto Moshe. Him you will listen to. Like Moshe and what did Moshe teach? He taught the Law of Yahweh Not just the 10 commandments but the whole law. Cain Spilled Seths Blood The Torah teaches the meaning of killing a brother whether physically or spiritually. The tongue is a sharp 2 edge sword use it wisely.

This is Yahshua but it is one place where you see a Prophet or even the agony of Yahshua who knew before hand the pain and suffering he was going to endure. Yet Fullfilled our Destiny. for us too someday cross over to the real Reality. The Kingdom that is so clear you can see below you. Water so abundant its crystal clear. Then the tree of Life that grows the fruits of life on it and the leaves are for the healing of the nation. Satans last try.

The thing is the bible does explain many thing science can not. Lets take the building of the Pyramids.

Why so many Pyramids around the world that we have no knowledge of why?

Nimrods ambitions lead by satans High Priest who was not only taking the whole human race at the Tower of Babel to build great monuments builds and showing them how. Their if you want to believe and I will say its in extrabiblical books.

It says The Building and the envy that man had become as they could build anything so the Tower of Babe; was destroyed By Yahweh and all the Languages changes. no one could understand each other or groups of people.

In Short these people scatter all over the earth and they still had the knowledge satan had shown them in their memories.
Their are writings about Satan had a High Priest who obey his every thought. His name should not be heard. We are told the same thing would happen. We are told about men in High Places. These are warning and we see this talked about so much in the last say 5 years we have become accustomed to it. our govt. does things in secret why wouldn't infuencial people?

This is the 1st know recorded slaughter of The Innocents. Satans High Priest would spill blood of new born babies on an alter to Satan

Soon after every slaughter of the Innocents Yahweh has always intervened. Their is/was a people Yahweh Hates they are the Amorites, They would sneak into a camp ad kill the women and children while they slept and left the men alone. a perverted people.

the Moshes being put in the river. saved from The Slaughter of the Innocents.

Then Yahshua The Magi Persian Priests lied to Herod and went home and Yahshua escaped and the Slaughter of the Innocents happened again.

Now since Roe vs Wade our Govt, has hade this slaughter of the Innocents a Right of every woman. Yahshua is son to follow if we look back in time. Just my observations.

These discoveries build my faith when ever I c something that is more Biblical poof.

These things we know. The Middle east the 1st civil communities.
Yet we go to china and find things we can not explain, Egypt. all around the world..

Science is their to recreate. The Bible does every time an things are dug up in Egypt to Turkey. Proof of what was said in the bible is true. dead sea scrolls. Isaiah all their and matched the Hebrew text we have to day. That's making sure important knowledge of our ancestors have been passing down forever. Nineveh.

Untill about the 20th century it was said to me a story. They found Nineveh The city I believe was walled but the point is they have made a statue for everyone to see as they entered Nineveh of Jonah. How Yahweh sent him to save their city.

That's pretty wild..

The test of time, though used to mans own desire. the very fact it has not been erased from history speaks for itself.

Not just because its old because it shows you the way to a happy and long life leaving the fruits of your life behind. Like Yahshua

What does science do that excludes the possibility that we were created and the bible has been passed down as a guide from Creation. whats good and whats not.. for thoughts written in stone or the Torah.

We see thoughts written in Stone all over the world.

why is not being able to recreated an element of life.

The theory that we can from objection of nano technology take a space in time in the universe which we still see growing infinite, that all these happened in a former time yet we are not evolving since the Biblical man came on the scene. All known civilizains date back to when scripture tells us it did. Pretty good guessing. when what we would call modern man. Not some secret theory its just not really explainable. Antient Alien theory can not explain how all these monuments came about. They just seam to be incredible. how could man do these and why?

Why fight an antient document but try and learn from. antient ways ddoes not mean bad ways

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 11/08/13 06:20 PM

Huh I thought u were not religious. I have said over and over I am not a Christian. I do not want that label. I am a Yahwist, I do though use the same verses. This form will not let me go on the Christian form for that very fact. actually I learn more from you all than I ever will from them. I am open to what the scriptures say. I have studied for decades and have a natural nak for it IMO. I have no problem with what u believe. That's your choice and you can say whatever you want. My question was if you do not believe in a creator which I think most religions do. you must be on here to either draw people away from their beliefs, Belittle them or you are searching for more. which is it?

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 11/08/13 10:41 AM

Images we will love, Yet we need to be as Gold refined in fire. A follower a believer, testing the spirit . thier will be many.

The Explosion of Knowledge.

Dan 12:4

4 "But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase."
NKJV

Interesting they will run to and fro. Shall run to and fro is one word in the Hebrew

shuwt

OT:7751 shuwt (shoot); a primitive root; properly, to push forth; (but used only figuratively) to lash, i.e. (the sea with oars) to row; by implication, to travel:

KJV - go (about, through, to and fro), mariner, rower, run to and fro.
(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

That has happened traveling we all do like in no other time.

and knowledge shall increase." What are we told knowledge (technology) is old before anyone can know or use it.

But the Knowledge Increase whats is its core root?

If Tesla would not of designed the Generators at Niagra Falls where would we be at? DC power. DC poer is great but not for long range cheap power. AC is what powers everything.

What would we do without AC power? the Explosion of Everything.

I have aften wondered when I went through say AC analysis doing formula's as ,many I am sure know this is true about AC Power formulas. They end in 6666666666 like pie the last number is like infinite but for the formula's aswer we wound end with say. .667 instead of .666.

Thier is no doubt when Daniel was explaining going to and fro and knowledge will increase Electricity is the father of all this. Who is the Elohim of this world?

Rev 12:9
9 The great dragon was hurled down — that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
NIV

Has this happened yet? No i believe he still goes back and forth how else is he the accusser..

Yahshua's had a brother Judah. He has a small book adter his name. Do you know it?

We call it Jude.

Jude 1

Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James,
NKJV

Was James Yahshua's brother? if so then Jude is also but calls himself a Bondservant. Thats total Dedication to Yahshua and we for get this . He writes a prelude to Revelations. a clue to whats coming and what to do.

Gen 1:1 - Rev 1:9

But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe. 6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; 7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
8 Likewise also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries. 9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said,"The Lord rebuke you!" 10 But these speak evil of whatever they do not know; and whatever they know naturally, like brute beasts, in these things they corrupt themselves. 11 Woe to them! For they have gone in the way of Cain, have run greedily in the error of Balaam for profit, and perished in the rebellion of Korah.
12 Apostates Depraved and Doomed

These are spots in your love feasts, while they feast with you without fear, serving only themselves. They are clouds without water, carried about by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots; 13 raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.
14 Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, "Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, 15 to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him."
16 Apostates Predicted

These are grumblers, complainers, walking according to their own lusts; and they mouth great swelling words, flattering people to gain advantage. 17 But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ: 18 how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts. 19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit.
20 Maintain Your Life with God

But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
22 And on some have compassion, making a distinction; 23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.
24 Glory to God

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling,And to present you faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, 25 To God our Savior, Who alone is wise,Be glory and majesty,Dominion and power, Both now and forever.Amen.

Revelation 1

1:1 Introduction and Benediction

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants — things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John, 2 who bore witness to the word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw. 3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.
4 Greeting the Seven Churches

John, to the seven churches which are in Asia:
Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne, 5 and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth.
To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, 6 and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.
7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.
8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."
9 Vision of the Son of Man

NKJV

666 what is it? Power for everything to be comes from electricty so power for him and his army he will bring will emd in 666?

Jude is a witty book reminding us of the past as the futrue comes Yahshua;s Brother and Bond Servant. right before Rev. Thiers a reason for everything Yahweh Bless

Tesla just used science but was given to him in his brain a Genious.

Our govt. in 2000 science experiment found that using a high power quick switching power supply to instantly bring heaters to 3000F that they created lightning.

They have been pretty silent about this but to control the weather control lightning strikes like assinations would be a very powerful weapon.

They went to Alaska and Harp maybe be part of us and lied to what it really does. Yet at that time in 2000 they admitted they were putting up thousands of lightning rods and were going to use lasers from space to generate this heat in any cloud that has any moisture in it they could make lightning from space they just did not have the computer power to be accurate. How many times has computer power doubled since 2000?
Said once they got it down pat they could use gps and hit a lighting strike with in a few feet. The power that could power a city in one lightning bolt.. what could defend against that?

Yet we see this in the IMAGE of the BEAST that came alive.

Rev 13:13-17
13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed . 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
NKJV

Fire come down to earth. Lightning?

very quite about this technology. Lasers are getting stronger ever day.

So it seems the Beast and the Image are going to work together.

Father and son gives all power to his son? that's just 2 men. 66 the number of man when he was created.

the third 6 is really the forerunner for the Beast and the Image of the Beast. The False Prophet. their will be many but one the world will love and listen to, Give his name on the Beast and the Image as for real. The Father and son. yet we know the father does not come back for a 1000 years later when the bride of Rev 19 comes down as John recorded.

666 it can be broken down.

1 a Famous Religious Leader who for one has preached against the 2 witnesses of Rev 11.

Rev 10:11
11 And he said to me, "You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, tongues, and kings
NKJV

The 2 witnesses

Rev 11:7-10

When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9 Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves. 10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.
NKJV

The False Prophet has told people these people are Demons. Why?

Because Yahweh is fair he has preached the real word yet the ministers of Satan will hate them.

Why? why would they teach against these 2 people who are able to shut up the heavens. They preach satan is Red and has a Pitch fork in his hand.

Are the 2 witnesses killed by the Beast by lightning from the sky? who can fight the Beast?

then thier's that mark. Does the mark do more than what we believe to buy or sell.

What is this mark? What is the number of his name. 01010101010101010

Just think about it. It's all their we just need to Study to Shew ourselves approved

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 11/08/13 10:00 AM

when will people realize the traits of respect or mutual agreement don't equate to being 'told how to think'

??

there is not a church I have attended which doesn't have bible study time for those questions people may have

should someone disrupt a card reading, spell casting, or other occasion with questions?

there is a time and place, there is nothing that should be particularly disturbing or new about that fact

What does my post have to do with card readings? (Those are one on one two way conversations, like therapy.)

Specifically, I am referring to people here on mingle who will preach the gospel (according to them) but will not discuss or debate the reasoning of what they are preaching, and comparing it to a preacher on Sunday standing behind a pulpit preaching to a crowd.

He does not want to discuss anything, he just wants to influence people to agree with him.

Its why I don't go to church.

"Bible Study" is a better approach, but all is still subject to the interpretation of the Church or the preacher in charge. If you don't agree with them or him, you are free to go to another church or start your own church. That is why there are so many different denominations.

So preachers who say, "It's my way or the highway" are the cause of so much separation of people and religions.

I agree, prechers who say its any way but the bibles way, or Gods way contribute to separation

doesn't that lend itself to separation too? There's still a problem there, as Christians, no matter what denomination you subscribe to, the Bible is treated as the ULTIMATE authority on right and wrong....you cannot question it or challenge it without it coming on you as not having enough faith or whatever way you wish to put it. If that doesn't limit discussion and debate I don't know what does. How can you freely talk about the validity of something when you HAVE to agree ahead of time that what you're challenging is true as written or you are wrong? You can't.

No that is not true at all. You just do not understand who they are

who who is? Christians?

Christian is a term non believers called them. kind of like what you may like to call us and we say huh that sounds good we will call ourselves Christians

Acts 11:25-26

25 Then Barnabas departed for Tarsus to seek Saul. 26 And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch
NKJV

Antioch were not believers. This is like what you all call believers and other names.

The Way is closer to what the people /believers called themselves

John 14:6-7

6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."
NIV

He is the WAY the TRUTH and THE LIFE.

Yahshua never said he was the Christ u could say anointed on. But Yahshua said himself he was THE WAY.

Their have been groups who have called them this yet they seemed to have passed somewhat. bad religion.

So would are the People on earth they are THe Way The Truth and THE LIFE.

They also preach this as Prophecy has said EliYah must come. They will proclaim not only this but also the for runner to Yahshua's coming back and this WAY will be hated by all most all.

Luke 4:18-19

18 "The Spirit of Yahweh is on me,
because he has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
and recovery of sight for the blind,
to release the oppressed,
19 to proclaim the year of Yahweh's favor."
NIV

John taught Repentance the new EliYah will preach compassion, will preach to the poor and will pray or provide thoughs who they can to get medical care. This is the WAY of Yahshua.

I am a Yahwists. It means Yahweh's Wisdom. My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Into days world most people who are serious will find the WAY as the original language is their and not that hard to study.

Knowledge comes from questioning. from having to go through...

Believers know they will have to be killed asa witness to the world.

Matt 5:10
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
NKJV

Have to have a pretty strong in your faith to be willing to be killed for your faith.

Rev 6:9-11

When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying,"How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?" 11 Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.
NKJV

Many Believers will be killed and they know why they were killed.

Christian in my self is an insult but used to it. I am a Yahwists because we do question and each of us prove the scriptures to ourselves not just because the preacher said so. Most find us as the Holy Spirit leads them and they see more and more what the world teaches is a LIE

Milesoftheusa's photo
Fri 11/08/13 08:37 AM

They have been told u do not have free will you can not believe in a creator and be a scientists yet our most famous ones used the Scriptures to guide them to what they were seeking,. For our Good.
===============================================================
Who told them that they can't be theist and scientists?Francis Collins is a theist and is the director of the NIH.
Yeah scientist in the past were theist sometimes by choice and sometimes because they didn't want to die because they would've been labeled a heretic.
Theism is mostly for the afterlife.People don't accept when you're dead you're dead.They want to believe there's life after death.Again there's really a lack of physical proof for that also(Miles starts posting bible scripture as evidence).
Science works and tries to solve what's in the natural world not the supernatural realm.

Let me get this right. You are on a Religion forumn and you do not like using religious scriptures? sounds like a oxymoron to me.

Let go to the science forumn and say oh that's not fair you use Isaac Newton for references. That's not fair. Yea Right.
do

The scriptures says when u die you die and the breath that brought you alive into this world leaves when you are taken from this world. The Bible says that. Did science borrow it?

The Holy Spirit goes back to where it came from. Your spirit is your breath that enables you to live. no air no life.

Your key point you mentioned is.... drum roll

Science works and tries to solve what's in the natural world not the supernatural realm.

Yes this is true and good and comes from Yahweh.. all Good comes from Yahweh but satan uses it also. Like the science of Phycology. This is the science that is destroying the world and everyone is told they are a VICTOM!!!!

This is bad science not the one who tries and make things better for us instead of trying to rule us.. Big Difference. Prophecy abounds about Phycology.

could right a book about how satan is taking over the world with the New Witch of old

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 11/07/13 07:41 PM

Ten commandments on Mar hoax.

Circulating messages claim that NASA has found a message from God on Mars while looking for water, and that it proves the existence of God. It is not a fact.

The source of all these messages is an article published in The Daily Currant website, which is basically an online newspaper that publishes satirical stories. Although they mean to address real-world issues through satire, all their stories are purely fictional. The satirical publication is interesting though, as you can read the whole article below, it is based on NASA's landing of Curiosity Rover last year in August 2012 and perhaps the obsession of religion among people.

Also, as cited earlier, there is only one mention of carved stones referred to as the
Ten Commandments in the Bible- Ex. 34- not the ones Charleton Heston brought down from a mountain. As my old theology professor used to say- people who respect the Bible, never actually read it.

I agree. any believer and seems to have some influence would be going against the scriptures to say they were on Mars. For that to be true then their was people at one time on mars and Yahweh destroyed his whole creation. Like to see what they claim scriptures would even hint of a sort of thing.

The Book of the Law was also given to Moses the Ten Commandments just encompass all the other laws. they are all related to the 10 commandments. But the 613 laws that NT believers say are so bad. not sure about that number. Yet talking about laws. the NT has over 1000
laws. but all still related to the Ten Commandments. yes if you believe in eternal life then you would think you would want to learn all about the Scriptures instead of a 20 minute sermon 1 time a week. Focusing on like 3 verses. Now that's a Real Learning experience

Milesoftheusa's photo
Thu 11/07/13 07:30 PM

I would hope that we would believe a persons word. If he says he was an Athiests what makes you think he could not research the scriptures and find a very new exciting way of life. That's what he is speaking of is a better way of life IMO he has now. People leave believing the Bible and oh they finally seen the light. Yet someone says they found the Holy Spirit or I would say more like his heart the Holy Spirit found. Double standards like poor thing. I could say the same thing about u. POOR THING
================================================================
So theist can't answer for themselves?Someone has to answer for them?Poor things.

My answer was for you. To have been so brainwashed that he believes an ape may be his great grandfather. Science at its best. Then they say of yea we have a Missing linklaugh

Believing in something that is the most revered book over time. People have seen miracles since time began. They do not attribute miracles to Aliens or Apes. That's just funny.

Even if all u say is true their had to be a creator of all things the stars in heaven and the planets he inspired.

So which came 1st the chicken or the Egg? Scientists still considering this one. Why?

They have been told u do not have free will you can not believe in a creator and be a scientists yet our most famous ones used the Scriptures to guide them to what they were seeking,. For our Good.

Atheists are no dumbies. just some listen when others refuse to look beyond their experimental box

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next