Community > Posts By > Viper1j

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 12:40 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Sat 06/23/18 12:40 PM

It is not about if illegals committed crimes after they got into US.

They are already criminals for crossing over without legal papers.

Children born here to illegal parents should be sent back with parents.

Good luck repealing the 14th amendment to the Constitution of the United States. It's not impossible, all you have to do, is get 75% of the states to agree with you.

Of course, if you succeed, then you put your children and grandchildren at risk of losing their citizenship as well.

Please!!! whoa

It's kind of amusing to find so-called "Americans" that thinks that the US Constitution only applies to them and no one else.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 12:35 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Sat 06/23/18 12:37 PM
My OP is about a black teen (child) shot in the back by a cop, And you immediately declared him a "thug" and said you were backing the cop.

I find myself wondering if your pic is real, because you sure don't sound like a black person.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 12:29 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Sat 06/23/18 12:30 PM
Well, as my drill instructor told me: "If you don't make it through boot, you won't make it through combat."

The real irony, is that Trump lovers were asked why they were voting for him, and the answers were basically: "He's he's a new face! He's never done this before!"

If only they made the same choices when choosing a surgeon.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 12:21 PM

Wasn't it bush who said joining the military is for poor people? It's a way to earn a living and get college paid for at the same time. My son in law will get a check for the rest of his life. They paid 100% for my grandsons to be born. When my grandson had asthma they paid 100% of the bill. It's parents responsibility to guide their kids. My daughter is thinking about getting her real estate license. I think it's a good idea.

Perhaps that explains why both he, and Cadet Bone Spurs managed to dodge the draft so many times.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 12:18 PM

It is not about if illegals committed crimes after they got into US.

They are already criminals for crossing over without legal papers.

Children born here to illegal parents should be sent back with parents.

Good luck repealing the 14th amendment to the Constitution of the United States. It's not impossible, all you have to do, is get 75% of the states to agree with you.

Of course, if you succeed, then you put your children and grandchildren at risk of losing their citizenship as well.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 12:13 PM
Stereotypes aren't always correct.

Not all black teens are thugs, I know this is shocking news to you, but it happens to be true.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 12:10 PM
Have a link to that citation?

In other news: It's a sun shiny day. pitchfork

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/06/23/atlanta-mayor-keisha-lance-bottoms-ice-detainees-jail-turn-away-nr.cnn/video/playlists/top-news-videos/

Atlanta mayor closes jails to ICE detainees

Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms signed an executive order directing the city's jails to not take in ICE detainees from federal immigration authorities.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 11:36 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sat 06/23/18 11:37 AM
Goebbels would've been proud

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 11:32 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sat 06/23/18 11:32 AM
double post

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 11:32 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sat 06/23/18 11:34 AM
Nice you used the word "people"..

For second, someone might have thought you were talking about gorillas in the wild..

And by the way, Sammy was a black Jew.

And THAT'S why stereotypes are useless.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 10:49 AM

The Nazis got their start by declaring a class of people as being "subhuman".

Today's "thugs" our yesterdays Jews.

now you need to stop talking or posting.

you have no idea what youre talking about.

Comparing Thugs to Jews.

This will come as a complete shock to you,but Thugs comes in all shapes, sizes, genders (59 and counting) races/ethnicity

And Jews are???

Thugs are not a class of people, or cant you grasp something so simple?

Good Lord.

Anytime you lump a group of people together, and then set about dehumanizing them, you've just created a "class". As in Class action Lawsuit.

Jews also "come in all shapes, sizes, genders (59 and counting) races/ethnic".

Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity.

Pop quiz: what religion was Sammy Davis Junior?

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 10:45 AM
There was also a police officer (now a detective) with the Albuquerque Police Department that adopted a homeless heroin addicts baby while she was still pregnant. They kept the baby, and got the woman and her homeless boyfriend into rehab.

And?

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 10:42 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sat 06/23/18 10:42 AM
People know that there are cops that do good things. That's not news.

But some jobs, unlike children, should have zero tolerance.

I'm a pilot. The Marines taught me how to fly, now I do it because it's something I love to do. But how many times does it make the news that 4800 flights arrived safely?

You don't hear that. You hear about the three plane crashes in two years. It should be zero-tolerance when human lives are involved. And that doesn't just go for being a pilot, it should be for cops, firemen, nurses, doctors and anybody else that has discretionary power over human life.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 10:27 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sat 06/23/18 10:31 AM

So, because one doesnt have empathy for thugs being killed means we lack empathy?

Good Lord.

The Nazis got their start by declaring a class of people as being "subhuman".

Today's "thugs" are yesterdays Jews.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 10:23 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sat 06/23/18 10:24 AM

My son is asleep because he worked last night. He wasn't out commuting a crime so I'm not worried he will be shot by the police.

No, you're not worried that he'll be shot by a white cop.

Black police officers carry guns too.

Or didn't you know that?

You just don't want to admit that thug wasn't killed because he was black.

You just don't want to admit your child is as much at risk as anyone else's.

White chick police officers carry guns too. Sometimes, they're even worse.

https://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2015/11/mearkle_verdict.html

Jury acquits Hummelstown police officer Lisa Mearkle of all charges

A Dauphin County jury has acquitted Hummelstown police Officer Lisa Mearkle of all charges.

The jury began deliberating Wednesday afternoon before delivering its decision Thursday afternoon following the two-day trial.

Mearkle, 37, shot and killed 59-year-old David Kassick in February after he fled from her attempt to stop him for an expired auto inspection sticker. The fatal encounter occurred in back of the South Hanover Township home of Kassick's sister.

Mearkle shot Kassick twice in the back after shocking him repeatedly with her Taser.

Chief Deputy District Attorney Johnny Baer argued that Mearkle wasn't justified in shooting the unarmed Kassick.

Defense attorney Brian Perry countered that Mearkle shot Kassick because be was reaching into his jacket and she believed he had a weapon. Mearkle testified Wednesday that she believed her life was in danger. She also claimed the filing of criminal charges against her by the DA's office was politically motivated.

Cops shooting people in the back seems to be trending.. Perhaps they're too afraid to face the people they kill and do it face-to-face at high noon like Wyatt Earp used to.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 10:14 AM
I haven't figured out where Obama found the time to mess everything up.

After all, the Donnies said he was Spiderman, climbing Trump tower and planting bugs.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 10:07 AM

My son is asleep because he worked last night. He wasn't out commuting a crime so I'm not worried he will be shot by the police.

No, you're not worried that he'll be shot by a white cop.

Black police officers carry guns too.

Or didn't you know that?

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 09:31 AM

We have laws also. When the police officer goes in front of a jury. At least one juror will have had problems with a thug who broke into their home or car or car jacked them or shot up their neighborhood. They will side with the police officer. This is why decent parents better be teaching their kids to obey laws instead of running after committing a crime. Protesting only got the idiots arrested.

so a girl gets run over by a car,, and so what, she was probably on food stamps

and a boy gets shot in the back, and so what, he had done something illegal anyway

and protesting (a constitutional right) is 'stupid'

these threads are making me truly concerned about the direction of our 'culture' these days

The comedian Chris Rock addressed that very issue in his most recent show.

He said: "The police need to start shooting an equal number of white teenagers just to balance the books." The line actually got a standing ovation.

There are people here, that will continue to remain clueless, until their child is laying on slab.

They tend to get a wake-up call, when they're personally affected.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 09:27 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sat 06/23/18 09:33 AM

We have laws also. When the police officer goes in front of a jury. At least one juror will have had problems with a thug who broke into their home or car or car jacked them or shot up their neighborhood. They will side with the police officer. This is why decent parents better be teaching their kids to obey laws instead of running after committing a crime. Protesting only got the idiots arrested.

Did you see that on Judge Judy? Guess what? If ONE has a problem with (fill in the blank) the accused WALKS. It's called a "hung jury" or a "mistrial". That's why you need all 12 to made the same decision.

Most likely, that person with bias would never even make it into the jury box. That's why they have a process called "jury selection". Both the prosecution and the defense get six "throwaways". They could have juror dismissed simply because they don't like their hairstyle. Most people with bias don't make it through that process.

Guess you've never performed your civic duty by being on jury duty.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 09:10 AM
What?

You really didn't know that aliens are day laborers for the "Deep State"?