Community > Posts By > Viper1j

no photo
Thu 06/21/18 11:35 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Thu 06/21/18 11:35 AM

the officer that was involved in the case that you are referring to that was only sworn in only 4 hours before he shot the fleeing teenager in the back,was only new to the PITTSBURG police department...

he had served 8 years with a different department before he was hired by the pittsburg p.d.,so he was actually a veteran officer,with lots of experience,not a rookie,fresh out of school with no experience.

Still, if they have limits on how many deer hunters can shoot there should be limits on how many black kids cops can shoot.

Otherwise, there may not be enough to go around!

no photo
Thu 06/21/18 11:26 AM

That's why I'm not entering other countries illegally.

AND your daughter isn't being sold as a sex slave, and you haven't been threatened with death for telling.

Who knows? Under those conditions, we might find you swimming the Rio Grande with your kids on a raft tonight..

Did Americans move to Mexico during the civil war or did they stay here and fight?

Did they run to Canada during the Vietnam war?

no photo
Thu 06/21/18 11:24 AM

and,you think that this justifies shooting somebody in the back while they are running away from you??

well,i think that this plainly shows that you OBVIOUSLY dont know ANYTHING about the law,and what justifies the use of deadly force!!!

no, its shows how naive or disingenuous you are, lets see the report says the teens were possibly involved in a non fatal shooting?

Duh.

what do you think that means, whether he was running away or not, he was involved in a crime and the police took no chances, I dont blame them especially at night how does the cop know he isn't brandishing a weapon and would have shot the cop.

You people kill me ( pardon the pun) , the cop doesn't know the teens drop the weapon the things that is going through his mind is how to protect myself just in case.

There are too many of these thugs shooting at police, which you fail to mention.

here is a hint, law abiding citizens dont run from police.

Walter Scott would disagree.

no photo
Thu 06/21/18 07:10 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Thu 06/21/18 07:11 AM

i am not trying to claim that all police officers are as bad as this one that the OP made this thread about,but,since everybody has a camera with them at all times nowadays,and now there has been so much photographic evidence of police using unneccessary force,and commiting so many unjustified killings of people,and,even though there is so much evidence to prove that the police officers did these things,but in just about EVERY SINGLE CASE the police officers have been found to be NOT guilty by their own fellow police officers for these crimes,and not had to pay ANY penalty whatsoever for them,except for maybe time off WITH PAY while the investigations are going on,it doesnt really matter how many GOOd cops there are out there,cuz when the GOOD cops keep covering up for,and excusing the BAD ones who ARE bad,then i feel that that makes the GOOD cops just as guilty as the BAD cops who originally commited the crimes that people who were NOT POLICICE OFFICERS would have gone to prison for!

so,until the 'good' cops stop covering up for,and excusing the 'bad' cops,just because they have a badge,and start holding the bad cops accountable for the crimes that they commit,then i have a hard time considering ANY cop to be a truly 'good' one!

with all due respect shovelhead dave

this is ridiculous.

Ever heard of ex-Chicago Police Sergeant Ronald Watts? crooked cop that framed more than 15 innocent people and now he is prison mind you he got a slap on the wrist 22 months in prison or jail actually

what about the widow of Fox Lake Police Lt. Joe Gliniewicz, after police investigated him and led them to her.

many more cases like that, cops are not getting off as easy as they once were, but are you reporting those cases shovelhead?

Why are they getting paid while on leave? because collective bargaining from the police unions made it possible.

Remember unions are good for the average worker right? or at least that is what the left and Democrats keeps saying

Good cops are coming forward because of the whistle blowing laws, before they couldn't because of fears of retaliation, think Serpico from the NYPD an honest cop turning in his corrupt boys in blue,look what he went through.

i am not claiming that NONE of them have been held accountable for what they have done,if you had actualy read my post,instead of just jumping in and wanting to argue that it isnt true,you would have seen that[as i am sure that you DID see it,but it just wsnt convenient for your argument to include that fact!],but THE MAJRITY of them get off scott free,because the 'good' cops who investigate these crimes are biased in favor of their fellow officers,and choose to sweep these incidents under the rug,instead of prosecuting a fellow police officer for a crime.

just about every week,there is a NEW incident on the news where the cops overstep their right to use deadly/excessive force,and nothing is done about it,because the 'good' cops protect the 'bad' cops,making THEM just as guilty as the ones who actually commit the offense,as they are enabling it to continue.

just cuz you were able to name A FEW incidents where the cops were held accountable doesnt make all of THOSE go away.

Catch the news this morning?

Black kid, shot in the back running by a Pittsburgh cop.

Must be a new record though.. He was officially sworn in, and received his badge, only FOUR hours before bagging his first black kid. At this rate, he won't last a month before he begs his limit.

no photo
Thu 06/21/18 07:07 AM

That's why I'm not entering other countries illegally.

AND your daughter isn't being sold as a sex slave, and you haven't been threatened with death for telling.

Who knows? Under those conditions, we might find you swimming the Rio Grande with your kids on a raft tonight..

no photo
Thu 06/21/18 05:17 AM

Another day, another hunk of duct tape on a broken system.

The ink wasn't even dry on the signature, and the dems are still mad. Why fix the law when one can sit and gripe about it?

Makes me think of them sitting in a chair with three legs. They won't fix the chair. They won't get up and move to another. Or go buy a new one.

They think complaining will get them reelected. They've given no ideas on how to solve the problem.

The solution to the problem is too easy to even mention.

Don't kidnap children.

How would you feel if your kids were snatched?

no photo
Thu 06/21/18 05:10 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Thu 06/21/18 05:10 AM

When I was young I watched mom's living an easier life on welfare. I had people tell me I should quit my job and stay home with my kids instead of working 20 days straight. But I knew my kids needed a home to grow up in instead of govt housing.

If your kids grow up to do drivebys who's fault will it be?

One of the advantages of growing up in a military family, is that I NEVER came home to an empty house.

I remember watching tv as a kid and this PSA would come on, : "It's 10pm, do you know where your children are?"

My mom ALWAYS knew.

If you didn't, you have no one to thank (or blame) but yourself.

P.S. Real homes have parents in them.

no photo
Thu 06/21/18 05:03 AM
Probably won't be so bad for the older ones. The first thing that a child learns, is their name, and the second thing is the names of their mother and father. They can tell people what their mommy's name is when they get lost in the Walmart.

But it was reported just this morning a three-month-old baby was seized at the border. The border patrol took zero records of the seizure, so tell me, how does a three-month-old baby tell them their name? Or the names of their parents?

Just color that kid lost, and in the child care system living on tax dollars until he or she turns 18.

no photo
Thu 06/21/18 04:58 AM

b] EVERY SINGLE CASE the police officers have been found to be NOT guilty by their own fellow police officers for these crimes,and not had to pay ANY penalty whatsoever for them,except for maybe time off WITH PAY while the investigations are going on,it doesnt really matter how many GOOd cops there are out there,cuz when the GOOD cops keep covering up for,and excusing the BAD ones who ARE bad,then i feel that that makes the GOOD cops just as guilty as the BAD cops who originally commited the crimes that people who were NOT POLICICE OFFICERS would have gone to prison for!

so,until the 'good' cops stop covering up for,and excusing the 'bad' cops,just because they have a badge,and start holding the bad cops accountable for the crimes that they commit,then i have a hard time considering ANY cop to be a truly 'good' one!

When you contrast that they will now prosecute family members of people for not running to the cops if they know something, against the fact that if George Holliday had not been playing with his new birthday present, (a camcorder), Rodney King would have been just a black guy (n***r to some here) that was lying about being beaten by the police, it's hard not to puke.

And even that's not enough sometime.

Michael Slager was caught on video shooting Walter Scott. IN THE BACK, AS HE WAS RUNNING AWAY, and then planting evidence.

And the "Good Ole' Southern boys" thought...: "It's just another nigra'.. What's one more dead nigra' more or less? And acquitted him.

The only reason he pled guilty to the feds, was so they wouldn't stick a needle in his arm.

America: One nation, under surveillance, with waterboards and wiretaps for all. In the land of the fee, and the home of the slave..

no photo
Wed 06/20/18 05:38 PM
Trump flipped today..

But in the words of Madonna, He's keeping the babies.

Especially the female ones...

I wonder why.

no photo
Wed 06/20/18 11:41 AM
Maybe you haven't been keeping up with current events.

But people showing up at border checkpoints, AND requesting asylum, are still having their children taken away from them.

They're doing everything "right", they're following the law, just the way everybody say they're supposed to, AND they're still losing their children.

no photo
Wed 06/20/18 10:53 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Wed 06/20/18 10:55 AM

nice deflection , I love when leftist when the lose an argument they quickly change topics

Its gone from Hispanics wont vote for Trump to anchor babies if you shake the family tree to Democrats winning 2020 and beyond to family is important to some.

I should try that tactic... Trump is better than Hillary Clinton, but the Brooklyn Dodgers was the first time to have a black man playing for him , which paved the way for Hank Aaron to beat Babe Ruth home run record.

J.Edger Hoover was a cross dresser and suspected homosexual which is why he wouldn't go after the Mafia because they had proof, and then after he died Nixon signed the RICO act which brought down the Commission in the Mafia trial in the 80's and RICO will be used to try and get Trump but not Hillary Clinton.

Now on I call that the Viper boogie, change tactics to deflect when I lose an argument.

RRRIIIGGGHHHTTT... I know this may come as a shock, and may do damage to your sensibilities, but Hillary isn't president, and she's not running for anything right now other than the oatmeal raisin cookie recipe in the drawer for her grandchildren.

So forget about the "whataboutisms".

And it's all connected. The pictures of the children in the cages are too reminiscent of almost every human travesty to just disappear in the next news cycle.Even George Takei, (Sulu of Star Trek fame) who was a victim of the Japanese-American internment at the age of five years old weighed in, stating that: "at least when they sent us to the camps, they didn't take me away from my parents".

People are going to remember this a long, long, long time. And if you think Donnie hasn't given a gift to Democrats that will last for generations, then you need to dig your head out of the sand.

I wouldn't be the least it surprised if ads showing the camps with the children weren't running in 2035 elections, much the way we still see Hitler videos from World War II.

no photo
Wed 06/20/18 10:28 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Wed 06/20/18 10:30 AM
I said in another post, "Shake any family tree hard enough, and an anchor baby will fall out at some point."

The converse of that, is that the vast majority of the people, Trump has locked in the camps, more than likely, has a family member that's a green card holder, or American citizen. Would you really want to vote for the people that locked your cousin up and took away their little girl? Regardless of if they got you a job?

Donnie gave the Democrats a gift that will keep on giving long past 2020.

Family still means a lot to some people.

The audiotape may have been Memorex, so while it wasn't live, it was still factual.

And regardless of what you say, maybe you even believe it, but most people know video and photos don't lie.

no photo
Wed 06/20/18 10:15 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Wed 06/20/18 10:16 AM
Imagine the shock when Ted Cruz turns out to be the only Hispanic that votes Republican in November.

The audiotape of the crying children, with the pictures, will be slamdunk advertising for Democrats.

no photo
Wed 06/20/18 09:53 AM
I'm guessing you've heard "swoosh" a few time between your ears.

Saying something isn't so, doesn't make it go away.

no photo
Wed 06/20/18 09:39 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Wed 06/20/18 09:39 AM
The statement was made, regardless of the context, or the motivation. And it was captured on video. Which brings me back to my original point, video doesn't lie.

As to the gravity, not everything is an "alternative fact". Some things just exist whether you like it or not.

no photo
Wed 06/20/18 09:07 AM

Fact check: If it's on video, it's not "fake"..

P.S. Gravity is also an "alternative fact"...
I will give a point, If I showed a white man that said " I can see why people distrust and fear black youths" and this was on video, the first thing you would have said was what a racist comment.

Now what I didnt tell you was the reason why he said that? in my city I think it was 10 years ago, 3 black teens suckered punched at 67 year old man and he ended up dying from the punch as he hit the ground and cracked his head.

So, your claim is that because the video didn't capture the motivation for the person making the statement, the statement was never made.

Right.

So, because no one can see or quantify gravity, it doesn't exist. The Earth just sucks.

Got it.

no photo
Wed 06/20/18 09:02 AM

"American born child(ren)"

Oh, You mean CITIZENS? Yes, American citizens may or may not qualify for benefits. After all, they are citizens, even if they may be related to undocumented immigrants.

Sorry to ruin your bigotry with facts.

you didn't ruin a thing, you just confirmed it and so did txsgal

you said that Undocumented immigrants dont receive any federal assistance ( well you said they dont qualify for social services) and I replied not directly but there are federal programs.

Which is like saying you're rich because your sister won the lottery.

You might share in it if the relative chooses, but that doesn't make it yours.

Getting Medicaid and foodstamps for your newborn baby isn't the same as your sister winning the lottery :confused: It's the same as an American applying for benefits. The difference is Americans have a ss # and have to report wages. The Mexican women have men working for cash. That's how they live so well. They are qualifying for benefits while Americans are being turned away after paying into the system.

I was at the hospital for a stay a month ago. While I was taken in thru the emergency room and they were imputing all of my health coverage info, at least 5 Mexican mothers came up to the desk to get treatment for themselves, there kid or their mate. All appeared to have minor sicknesses all flashed their ( N.J. Family care card). All were using the emergency room as their primary care doctor.

why?.. well, so they didn't have to pay.. anything. The New Jersey family care health care is for free to illegals. No deductible.. no out of pocket.. even for prescriptions. no questions asked.

well, not for free.. see you and I pay for it.

Anyone want to see the bill I got from the hospital.. even with the paid health coverage I have?

Ya think?

Hippocratic Oath: Modern Version

"I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.

I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.

I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.

I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.

I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.

I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.

If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help."

THIS is why they get treated, instead of being sent to the camps.

Of course the hospitals take them. The hospital was getting PAID from the State of New Jersey ( family first card)...from our taxes.

Do you really thing the hospital just eats the cost.. really

they know and work the system... ya think!!

And they get for free what cost me.. prescriptions $20.00 for me.. zip for them. emergency room visit $100.00 for me.. zip for them. Deductible $1,000.00 for me. zip for them

taxes paid.. $16,000. 00 per year for me... zip for them.

ya.. this is fair... ya think!

No, they take them because it's the MORAL thing to do.

Regardless of what the so-called president says, they're not "animals" or an "infestation".

They're people.

We already have the camps, it's only a matter of time before the trains arrive..

no photo
Wed 06/20/18 07:54 AM
Fact check: If it's on video, it's not "fake"..

P.S. Gravity is also an "alternative fact"...

no photo
Wed 06/20/18 07:40 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Wed 06/20/18 07:41 AM

Not really, it's not "good for me". I'm not unique in my family, my brothers would do the same thing for me, my father would do the same thing for all of us. My first cousin is a very famous, world-class, jazz saxophonist. The first thing he did, when he made it big, was to buy his mother and his sister two five bedroom homes. Paid for free and clear, in cash.

He recently lent my middle brother $32,000 for an investment.

Family is supposed to take care of family, because at the end of the day, that's all you've got. If all you're counting on, is a stranger to put you in the ground when you're done with this planet, that's a pretty sad existence.

After some of the things that I've read, on various forum message boards, I have found myself wondering, if certain people will have anyone mourning at their funeral.

I notice you are saying brother and not daughter. I guess that's because your brother doesn't need help and your daughter does. Can you day hypocrite?

I don't "day" anything..

Uncle Sugar (US) just kicked her down a 250k check from her military insurance. ;P

She owes San Diego county a whopping $14,780! (Guess they'll balance their budget with that, AND clear their deficit!) ;D

She asked me if I wanted anything... My answer? "For her to feel safe"

So, both our worries are done for a while.

suck on that.

As regards my kid brother, that was over 7 years ago.. He's doing fine now too.

But thanks for asking! :smile: