Community > Posts By > Viper1j

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 07:45 AM

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 07:39 AM

4 protesters have been arrested. It's sad that they teach their youth to fight the law instead of obeying them.

First Amendment?

We don't need no stinking First Amendment!

Want to shred the rest of the Constitution along with it?

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 07:37 AM

Don't follow the bouncing ball thrown by the main stream media..they are still being controlled by the Deep State..All these stories against Trump that have continuously been found to be false..all the fake news that is being spoon fed to the public Syrian gas attack,Russian collusion,Russian poisoning..now fake pictures of fake news that have been easily debunked means it was just as easy for the news media to know the truth before they wrote some of these stories..THEY KNOW ..divide and conquer.

The Deep State will stop at nothing to complete their agenda towards a New World Order..And some unknowingly are helping them but they have NO IDEA what their agenda really is..There are those who believe that because they oppose Trump that the other side is better..it's far WORSE than you can ever imagine..follow the rabbit..

The freedom that you know is only that which has been given..EYES WIDE OPEN

Don't just listen to what's being told ..they have used the "idiot box" against us for far too long..rather well they have "brainwashed" the masses quite effectively,but their archaic means have become outdated,and not as effective in our technological realm..We have the power to educate ourselves like never before and it's that knowledge that will allow us to rise up against this tyranny running silent running DEEP....DOWN the rabbit hole we go..SEARCH for the truth it's out there...

We Are ANONYMOUS..We Are Legion

You forgot about the aliens and that whole **** probe thing.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 07:35 AM
So you're saying there's no beach there? It doesn't front onto the ocean?

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 06:34 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sat 06/23/18 06:34 AM
Whatever...

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 06:08 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sat 06/23/18 06:10 AM
Obviously, you've never even left your state. Otherwise you would see in every state line to signs. The first one says "Now leaving (fill in the blank), and the next sign says "Welcome to the great state of (fill in the blank).

Apparently, you've never even left your own little town, because even city limits are clearly marked.

Running on a beach, with no fence, no signs, no markings, or any indication you just entered the country does not qualify as "ignorance". And in this instance borders actually DO move.

It's called the ocean, and the tide.

And I might add, that "Brown skin" would be even more of an excuse, with a Klansman sitting in the Oval Office.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 06:03 AM

You have now entered *Bizarro World, USA* the land of alternative reality...

welcome, and please enjoy the comfort of your very own
luxurious private sandpit to bury your head in deeply...

Do you mean the democrats have taken over? Because anything with a liberal backing is "bizarro" from aborting your babies to supporting illegals while bashing American citizens. So grab your snacks and watch the democrats go down in flames in the upcoming election. Don't believe me , well that's another sign your not tuned into reality . Get a grip and a box of Kleenex , your going to need them. Lol lol lol.

Very doubtful.

All Democrats have to do, is use this.

He's Donald J Trump, and he approved this ad.

Vote Democrat

Some ads write themselves.

That's not an adequate representation and frankly that is extremely offensive. Those children in that picture were there so they could be tortured, experimented on and then killed. These children will either be sent back to their home country or transferred to the Department of Health and Human Services for placement. Hardly the reason the Nazi's were putting them in Concentration camps. These children will be fed, clothed have access to doctors where in concentration camps they didn't have any of that.

Also we can only detain them for a short period (less then a month) before they have to be released under the law unlike the Nazi's who kept people for years before they were killed.

Oh, by the way..

The kids DID have access to a doctor.

His name was Josef Menegele.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 05:54 AM
Remember you said that when you're walking through the woods and a Copperhead bites you..

"I never even saw it! I didn't know it was there!"

And then the doctor will say: "ignorance is no excuse."

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 05:39 AM
Edited by Viper1j on Sat 06/23/18 05:40 AM
Well, it seems it's no just the Mexicans.

Donnie is an equal opportunity hater.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/23/us/canada-jogger-detained-us-border/index.html

Jogger detained for 2 weeks after accidentally crossing US border from Canada

A woman jogging along a beach accidentally crossed the US border from Canada, and ended up detained in Washington state for two weeks.
Cedella Roman, 19, was visiting her mother from France when she went jogging last month just south of White Rock, British Columbia. She mistakenly continued jogging into Blaine, Washington, she told CNN partner CBC. As she stopped to take a picture of the view, she turned around and saw two US Border Patrol officers approaching her.
"He stopped me and started telling me I had crossed the border illegally. I told him I really hadn't done it on purpose, and didn't understand what was happening to me," she told the CBC.

Roman, a French citizen, was not carrying any documents at the time.
"They put me in the caged vehicles and brought me into their facility," she said. "They asked me to remove all my personal belongings with my jewelry, they searched me everywhere.
Then I understood it was getting very serious, and I started to cry a bit," she added.

US Border Patrol arrested Roman on May 21 and transferred her to an immigration detention center in Tacoma, Washington, according to Carissa Cutrell, public affairs officer with US Immigration and Customs Enforcement. "If an individual enters the United States at a location other than an official port of entry and without inspection by a Customs and Border Protection officer, they have illegally entered the United States and will be processed accordingly," Customs and Border Protection said.

"It is the responsibility of an individual traveling in the vicinity of an international border to maintain awareness of their surroundings and their location at all times to ensure they do not illegally cross the border."

Authorities received her "travel documents" three days after her arrest, but it wasn't until days later that both Canadian and American immigration officials determined she could enter Canada. She remained in custody for a total of two weeks. She was taken to the US-Canadian border near Blaine, Washington, on June 5, Cutrell said.

Roman's mother Christiane Ferne, who visited her daughter several times while she was detained, said her daughter's detention was unfair because she says there are no signs warning pedestrians of the international border. "It's like a trap ... anybody can be caught at the border like this," Ferne told CBC.

Good thing she was an adult, otherwise she might have been "disappeared" from her mother.

And yes it is like a trap, Mueller's working to fix that.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 03:40 AM

the 'right way' happened to favor white Europeans who had been in the states for two years already ... times have changed ... the comparison is not quite the same. ...

Aside from the fact that the "right way" fails to recognize the simple fact that, as anyone who was awake in high school history would know, the Mexicans were here first!

That's like saying it's okay for you to go to your backyard, as long as you do it "the right way".

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 02:41 AM

Yes, Illegals who can barely live on 20 dollars a day in Mexico can afford to hire planes to fly them out or have enough money and equipment to dig tunnels under the wall.

good lord.

You're absolutely right.

The magical will will only keep out the people that are honestly looking for a better life.

It won't even be a bump in the road for the drug traffickers gun runners. According to your Lord and Savior Donnie, the magical wall is supposed to be built specifically for those people.

Perhaps after the wall fails, he can start looking at the possibility of a great magical bubble over the entire country.

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 06:55 PM

Build the Wall !

It worked so well in Berlin.

Build a 30ft wall, I'll get rich selling 40 ft ladders.

Besides, it'll be a real hoot watching them try to get cement to dry in the middle of the Rio Grande.

Wish I owned land on the border. My little two acre plot would cost Trump about 40 million.

laugh

There is no Rio Grand
in California, Arizona, or SouthWestern
New Mexico.

For the ill informed, many types of concrete
will only cure, if fully submersed in water.

Enjoy your ladder. waving

Do you think the magical wall will be tall enough to stop air traffic?

Or low enough to prevent tunnels?

Ever heard of hang gliders, or ultralights?

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 06:38 PM

That will teach them not to bring their kids into another country illegally. Kids are probably better off without them.

I'm sure your kids feel the same way about you..

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 06:35 PM

Build the Wall !

It worked so well in Berlin.

Build a 30ft wall, I'll get rich selling 40 ft ladders.

Besides, it'll be a real hoot watching them try to get cement to dry in the middle of the Rio Grande.

Wish I owned land on the border. My little two acre plot would cost Trump about 40 million.

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 06:01 PM

Trump shouldn't have caved. Bad things happen to adults who are in custody, just imaging having kids locked up with predator adults and the Democrats pushed him into this position...…..

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: True! sad2

Imagine giving birth three months ago and never seeing that child again.

HHS has already conceded that some of the children will NEVER see their parents again.

I believe most will. Unless they were brought to US with someone other than their natrual parents. Some may be here for trafficking, which is horrible!!!

Anyway it is All librals agenda to discredit Trump.

This problem of Imigrants coming here illegal been going on for Years!!!

Before Trump!!! Same pictures were during Obama's. Terms.

Three-month-old babies can't say their own name, let alone the names of their parents.

Maybe they got lucky, maybe somebody tattooed a blue number on their arms.

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 05:48 PM

If we cut out 3 meals a day, air conditioning, and cable tv, that might change. They should bring back the chain gang.

Zyklon-B works well in showers too.

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 02:05 PM

Geneva (AFP) - The UN's top expert on extreme poverty warned Thursday that contemptful and cruel US policies towards the poor were disenfranchising millions, posing a threat to democracy in the country.

People living in poverty in the United States are seeing their rights "increasingly ignored", said Philip Alston, the UN special rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights.

Speaking to reporters on the sidelines of the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva, he said a "complete lack of compassion" characterised US policies towards the poor, who are becoming ever more "invisible in the political process".

According to the latest available statistics, from 2016, some 40 million Americans live in poverty, 18.5 million live in extreme poverty, and more than five million live in "Third World" conditions.

-----------------------------------------------------

Alston in particular decried policies that punish and imprison people who cannot afford to pay bills or fines, weakening their chances of finding or holding a job, housing and stability, and fuelling a cycle of poverty and desperation.

"Mass incarceration is used to make social problems temporarily invisible and to create the mirage of something having been done," he said in a report published earlier this month and based on a visit to several US states and territories last December.

"It is difficult to imagine a more self-defeating strategy," the report said.

-----------------------------------------------

He warned that negative attitudes towards foreigners often foreshadow attitudes towards other vulnerable groups in a society.

"I think once you have departed from that basic commitment to minimum humane standards, it doesn't usually stop at the borders," he said, describing the developments as "deeply troubling".

Alston is due to present his report to the rights council on Friday, just days after Washington decided to withdraw from the body, meaning no US representatives are expected to be present to react to his findings.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lack-compassion-poor-threatens-us-democracy-un-expert-183748933.html

The United States has a higher prison population than China and North Korea combined.

We're in good company.

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 02:03 PM
Edited by Viper1j on Fri 06/22/18 02:03 PM

The news is reporting that it seems to be working and more illegals are choosing not to come here for now.

And 500 of the kids have been reunited.

That only means you'll be on the hook for supporting the other 1800 until they turn 18. AND being in foster care, they qualify for college grants and scholarships your kids will never have a shot at.

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 01:55 PM

Trump shouldn't have caved. Bad things happen to adults who are in custody, just imaging having kids locked up with predator adults and the Democrats pushed him into this position...…..

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: True! sad2

Imagine giving birth three months ago and never seeing that child again.

HHS has already conceded that some of the children will NEVER see their parents again.

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 12:34 PM

Jews are offended that liberals are comparing pur problem with our borders being over-run, to the holocaust.

there is an actual holocaust SURVIVOR who may think differently

http://thehill.com/latino/393226-holocaust-survivor-border-separations-are-just-as-evil-as-what-happened-to-me

Mike Cohen's father is a survivor, and he flipped on Trump because of this. George Tokai compare this to the Japanese-American internment.

History will see this as a stain on the American soul and spirit.