Community > Posts By > southgaangel

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 01:04 PM
Welcome...and dont' be scared...no one here bites...........................................................................hard!!! HA!bigsmile

PSSSST: watch out for mirror:wink: laugh

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 11:57 AM

:heart: What would you do if you knew that love was not going to find you?:heart:

I'd find it...and i did:heart: bigsmile :heart:

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 11:51 AM
Angel & Peccy???bigsmile

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 10:08 AM
In this country we have FREEDOM of RELIGION....too bad we don't also have FREEDOM FROM RELIGION....Jehovah's Witness came knocking at the door again today! WHAT is there problem??? Don't they know I have a car and I know where all the churches in town are if I want to go??? SHEEESH....I don't go pecking on FAT people's doors inviting them to a weight watchers meeting!!! and that was one GAL that could have benefitted from it! HA! LEAVE ME BE bigsmile

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:49 AM
medium medium....my daughter likrs hers well done...VERY WELL done...the chef at Mikatas called it beef jerkey LOLlaugh

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:43 AM
marriage is a union of two souls, not a piece of paper...

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 07:04 AM

name one thing you would like to accomplish in your life,that you have not accomplished yet.

I want to travel the country in a motorhome, visiting each state and all of the national parks. Peccy and I plan to do this when my daughter goes off to collegedrinker

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 06:57 AM

Depends on the type of hurt that they deal me....last one was divorce

awwwwwwwwwwsmooched

no photo
Wed 05/13/09 06:51 AM

do you agree that zodiac signs play a meaningful role in dating...It has been my experience that they do. DO you think its wrong to push someone aside due to an unfavorable zodiac match compatibility...before fully knowing the person?--or do you think im saving time by doing this?
[/quote
Ima Gemini...
i have my PISCES now...but when i was looking i would deliberatly overlook all CAPRICORNSscared

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:39 PM
yessmitten

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:26 PM
i really do think a beer gut is SEXYdrool

luv it when you scratch your balls and let out a fart before asking for a bjbigsmile

simply ADORE that glass ring you bought me last Christmas and the green ring it leaves around my finger looks sooo festive:banana:

can we eat out at McDonald's more often? love the atmosphere drinks

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:03 PM
Awwww that was so sweet of you shutterbug!:smile:

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 07:44 PM

:banana: damn it,another list i didn't make be seeing you

sorry can't recommend anyone date a prisoner HA!bigsmile rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 07:40 PM

who on here do you think would be a TERRIFIC date for someone other than yourself?

99.999 % would be a great date for someone else. I want the .001 that will be right for ME.

oh, i thought you had found someone. Sorry it didn't work out for you. Hope you find the .001, sullyflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 07:37 PM

who on here do you think would be a TERRIFIC date for someone other than yourself?

AUBURNGIRL~cos she is pretty and sweet and alot of fun :)

PATSFAN~cos he is HILARIOUSLY funny, cool, and a real person, not bad lookin' either:)

TINA~cos she is friendly and hot as a blonde or redhead :)

Ridingdubz~what a sweetheart...and funny tooo...and nice lookin' navel;)

Ok...there are more but that's a start LOL

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
wel;l hello friend

hiya back friendwaving

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 07:36 PM

Lex...well, cause he is the one and only Lex. I would date him.smokin

he wouldn't date youbigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 07:30 PM

AUBURNGIRL~cos she is pretty and sweet and alot of fun :)

PATSFAN~cos he is HILARIOUSLY funny, cool, and a real person, not bad lookin' either:)

TINA~cos she is friendly and hot as a blonde or redhead :)

Ridingdubz~what a sweetheart...and funny tooo...and nice lookin' navel;)

Ok...there are more but that's a start LOL

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 07:12 PM

You want to teach him a real lesson?

Marry himlaugh

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PATS you crack me up!!!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 07:10 PM

My ex has recently been calling me a lot more & we talk on the phone a couple hours a day! He has admitted that he still has some feelings for me but then says he doesnt love me & he says he misses me everyday! He also is very nosy about who im talking to/ dating! He says he doesnt want to be with me but his actions are indicating that he may want me back! I still would like to be with him & just wanna know what I should do!
Keeping talking to him frequently? be more distant? give up? I just dont know!frustrated

men seem to want what they think they can't have...then when they have it they loose interest. NO don't go back...NEVER go back...do send him a recent pic of you with your new friendhappy

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 06:46 PM

I met this girl a few weeks ago through a mutual college club. We talked at a couple of events and at the last one I invited her to a party that my friend was throwing (we invited just about everyone in the club too). She made me a drink at the party, which was pretty strong and my friend jokingly said she wanted to get me drunk and I said I wish (her friend heard this and laughed so I am assuming she heard about this comment later).

The next day I saw her and asked for her number (after she gave it to me she gave me a little elbow nudge which I took to be very flirty)
So I call her to make a date and ask her to dinner saying i know it is a bad time due to finals and she is getting kicked out the dorm right after them. She agrees and says we can work something out. I call her 5 days later to ask when her last final is and we agree on that night and she says she will call me when she finishes her final.

I think she is into me, but I still have some doubts. The first call when I asked her she didnt answer her phone and called me back a couple hours later. She didn't sound herself even before I asked her out. I am not sure if she was nervous or not. When I first said I wanted to take her to dinner she asked "with other people?" which threw me off. Am I getting mixed signals?

she is into you but she had someone else over at the time you called this made her nervous also she is unsure about you and your motives. next time you call just say, YOU, ME, DINNER tonight i WILL PICK YOU UP AT 7 DOLL flowerforyou

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 17 18