Community > Posts By > southgaangel

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 07:37 PM
i dont' have nearly the time i used to have..but, when i have time to get online I will have Ebay, Yahoo and mingle open

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 07:31 PM

That is not what i told that lil alien to say..i told him to say "Mark says bring beer, party at 7" I knew i shouldn't have let that lil dude have another..it's a wonder he didn't crash the saucer..why when i see him again....laugh

Hiya Mark...now that Peccy is down here...maybe we can meet up with you for dinner sometimedrinker

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 07:28 PM

"Can I use yer restroom?"

DEFINATELY if it is a female ALIENbigsmile

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 07:24 PM
Edited by southgaangel on Sat 05/09/09 07:26 PM
color=purple] Hummmmmmm Peccy has just arrivednoway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: surprised slaphead slaphead

HA! good one!rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 07:18 PM
Edited by southgaangel on Sat 05/09/09 07:19 PM

An Alien from another planet crash lands into your front lawn, walks up to your front door and says

"gorbs ziel ert orgzert"drool

WHAT DOES IT MEAN? what (i can hear your creative juices flowing)can't wait to hear the responses bigsmile
Translation: bend over shorty

youmissed the part about he walked up to YOUR door and spoke to YOU PECCY LMAO LOVE YOUR RESPONSE smaRTASS!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 07:16 PM
An Alien from another planet crash lands into your front lawn, walks up to your front door and says

"gorbs ziel ert orgzert"drool

WHAT DOES IT MEAN? what (i can hear your creative juices flowing)can't wait to hear the responses bigsmile

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 07:02 PM

DAM! And I was getting so turned on with all this talk of struts and gaps and plugs!
You seriously need to get laid then!!!

lolshocked babbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby! BEhAVE!biggrin

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 03:06 PM

Hey Twin,

Are you going to be able to get Peccy out on that big body raft thing this summer? Or is he still afraid of being Gator bait? laugh

PECCY is terrified of gators...and SKEETERS...he keeps his ass indoors. He's a wuss!bigsmile

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 03:03 PM

angel also slept later pre-peccy

Probably because you keep her up all night! blushing bigsmile

HE doesn't think I NEED any sleep! I work during the day and he naps...then he keeps me up all night...so far it has been worth itdrool ...but, when the new wears off I gonna kick his ass if he wakes me LMAObigsmile rofl

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 02:57 PM

Sophie!! ^^^^^^ She loves me!

awwwwwwwwwwww sophie's ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 02:52 PM
ima Gemini and my fav roll is hawaiin sweet rollbigsmile

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 02:48 PM
yes, i saw a goat on another goats back oncebigsmile

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 02:46 PM
ohhhh I used to have those once in a while.....PRE-PECCYrant

no photo
Sat 05/09/09 02:43 PM
Bubba's still in the pond, mosquita fish havn't arrived yet.

btw i got all kinds of plants in my pond...and they control the algae real well...especially the floating plants. I also have snails and I use Barley rolls. I would have liked to have my pond deeper...but it is still a nice size.

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 06:49 PM

Ima mom............no wait

you are NOT lolbigsmile

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 06:45 PM
bigsmile

Ima mom of a 16 yr old girl...love my daughter and proud to be her mom. This post is for all the MINGLE moms on heredrinker

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 06:40 PM
TYflowerforyou

Peccy and I just got back not too long ago from taking flowers to my mother's and my sister's graves....you don't know how much you miss them until they're gone sad2

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 06:36 PM

Is he skillet size yet?? :tongue:

not quite...bigsmile

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 06:31 PM
OK...for ALL THE BLEEDING HEARTS that wanna save BUBBA...send us some money and when we catch him...we will ship him to you bigsmile

no photo
Fri 05/08/09 06:21 PM
Edited by southgaangel on Fri 05/08/09 06:24 PM
well, my mosquito fish might be here tomorrow...if that is the case I may have no choice but to make a "screen cage" for the mosquito fish to keep them safe until I can remove BUBBA!

Once I get Bubba back to his natural environment, I will be able to by me an ANGELFISH to go with my koi I named PECCY bigsmile

BTW, I would recomment this hobby to anyone! I have enjoyed my GOLDFISH /KOI pond IMMMENSLY...right now I have 3 Koi: Marlynn Monroe & Morris, PECCY, 2 shubunkins: FLIM & FLAM, and numourous Goldfish named GOLDIE. and then there is BUBBAohwell

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 17 18