when they want too! smile2

yeah, and until a guy does something stupid HA!:wink:

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 12:24 PM
Can you be so good to someone they take you for granted?what

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 12:18 PM

Hiya waving

my grandpa was from Germany... can't rember what town.

Welcomeflowers

And can you also speek german?

Si, Omego
Qierdo ir 'el Banyobigsmile

???
I anderstand nothing

you should do well here, then bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 12:13 PM

Hiya waving

Welcomeflowers

And can you also speek german?

Si, Omego
Qierdo ir 'el Banyobigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 12:09 PM

We know that:tongue:
And your point is?laugh

Have no point...just a statement! explode

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 12:08 PM

:heart: I love you Charles:heart:

I thoght you loved EVERYBODY ELSE! what

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 12:07 PM
Hiya waving

Welcomeflowers

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 12:05 PM
so CLOSED brained ohwell

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 12:04 PM
howdywaving

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 12:03 PM

:heart: My live-in boyfriend cheated on me at the start of our relationship.:heart:We've been together over 2 years and I recently found naked photos sent to his phone of the same girl.:heart:The girl just told me they slept together more times than once!:heart:

:heart: What should I do?:heart:

don't worry about it...she can't compete...he wants you for diffferent thingsbigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:58 AM
do you

1.pout?

2. think of a way to hurt them back?

3. do nothing?

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:57 AM
Mirror will date you...he dates everybodybigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:45 AM

you mean one them pretty fake girls bigsmile bigsmile

all are NOT fake!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 11:42 AM
Is there someone here on Mingle that would STOP you looking...IF THEY ONLY KNEW??????

YES or NO is sufficientbigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/12/09 10:15 AM
Edited by southgaangel on Tue 05/12/09 10:19 AM

What is success?what
Is it marriage? not neccessarilynoway
Is it a flawless fairytale relationship?noway
Or is it meeting someone special, falling in :heart: love:heart: , enduring all
of the normal relationship pitfalls along the way not to mention the special ones an
online LDR can bring and still be in love LOVElove ?

If success is the later...I guess Peccy & I belong in here because we are the epitomy of smitten LOVEsmitten . From nearly the first moment
I met him on here (6 months ago), I knew there was a connection. Call it chemistry if you will...but, we connected
like magnets and formed a bond that will linger in our hearts forever, no matter the outcome. No, our
relationship has not been without the rough spots. But, through it all our love seems to keep shining through.
Will we make it? Who can tell? We certainly hope so and we are certainly striving for that. But, regardless, yes, we
have found love here and now it is up to US to make it a success!

For those who do not know us here are a few answers to some questions and doubts we have had to endure.

1. How can you say you are in love when you havn't met yet (said before we met)?

Because love is a feeling and we felt it!

2. LDR's never work!

Yes, some do but not without dedication and LOVE. Look around at some of the other success stories. Don't make judgments, all relationships are different. Some
will make it, others won't.

3. What if you meet and it doesn't work?

Well...ummm we die! HA! No, we move on...this is part of life...life is not without risks. Anyway we done blew that theory out the window. PECCY & ANGEL had an AWESOME
2 weeks together!

4. What will you do after you meet? Who will move? Well, all of this was discussed by us way before we met as it should be. Peccy will move here if and when we decide to close the gap.

5. You cannot fall in love online!

BULL! (all I got to say to that one!)

Ok...just wish us luck and know that you can make anything possible with :heart: LOVE:heart: and DEDICATION

Peccy, you are AWESOME baby and I LOVE you for you!

(PS: people take a look at our pics on my profile---can you see the :heart: love?:heart: )

PECCY, we met over a year ago...2 hearts bleeding from past loves gone wrong. Both of us weak, yet stronger for the experience. It was surely fate that brought us together here on MINGLE(formerly called Just say hi!) The first time I saw you, I felt a strong connection to you....like I already knew....knew you were mine. We had a long hard road to travel to make it happen. I created alot of the bumps along the way...as did you....but, our love proved stronger than all the petty things that lay in our way....we pushed them aside and continued on our journey. I see us having to push alot less aside now and this makes me SMILE so big. I love you and cannot imagine life without you. So, thank you for sticking it out with me. We are both very strong....and very much in love. I LOVE YOU PECCY...I knew I loved you when I first made those signs in my profile pic "Peccy, ask me a question"....you later did... And my answer was a definate YES.... One day...you are my love. THANK YOU MINGLE...for helping us to find each other. And as some of you know....we are together now. Learning more about each other in day to day life...I find myself falling deeper in love...we are going on 2 months now...I think we will make it smitten smitten smitten drinker GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:42 PM

Peccy!!!!! Fulfilling his lady's "honey-do" list I see!

..and we have alot more to do...we are also revamping the den..turing it into a large office/den for the both of us.

and most of this is Peccy's idea...bigsmile

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:39 PM
I'm probably already too busy having fun doing my own thing to notice that they are having fun doing theirs :banana:

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 05:28 PM
bigsmile

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 04:24 PM
What a seriously concerned li'; dude...shame shame parents for scaring him like that!surprised

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 04:17 PM

:heart: How do you get a person to open up?:heart:

Skapel???what

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 17 18