Community > Posts By > southgaangel

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 04:08 PM
Edited by southgaangel on Mon 05/11/09 04:15 PM

Then I thought about your original post...what are the chances that the roach may have tripped and fell into the syrup...since no others showed up the next night? Just a thought! drinks

Or maybe he was pushed!

Thiss is a case for DR. G and the forensic scientists from DETECTIVES...after a forensic evaluation from DR. Lee, Nancy Grace will keep us informed with the latest on this South Georgia Cockroach MURDER mystery glasses

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 04:00 PM

What comes to mind when you view a profile with pics that are blurry or distant enough that you can't really see what they look like?

How do you feel about the ones who don't even have one of their own pics but have many inutile ones?

The same way you feel..they are old, fat ugly or marriedbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 03:58 PM
i agree wiff obabma sux:thumbsup:

he can't even SmiLe..I like my polititcians to smile when they are screwing me! ohwell

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 03:56 PM

I came home from work last night and saw my shed door was opened a bit, but since it was late I didn't want to check in case of animals being in it.

Well, early this morning when I was taking my daughter to school I decided to check the shed.....Some stupid creeps stole about $900 worth of yard equipment (mower, hedge trimmers, weed whackers etc) from my shed!!!!!!!

I swear I hate people lately!!explode explode explode explode

Don't hate "people" ,hate thieves! DOWN WITH THIEVESrant devil explode

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 03:54 PM
rofl

Lmao he calls that a paint brush shshsh what did he do just wipe of the side of the can in order to take that picture and make it look like he was doing something? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LOL YUP! bigsmile

Actually, he painted while I prepared the floors for the tile. smile2

Awwwwwwwwwwww come on the truth of it is you had to get
him away from the fish pond huhhhhh:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: But question is
did you put the numbers on the wall so he could paint by numbers:laughing: :laughing:

NOPE! Color-coded everything...he hasn't learnt his numbers , yet bigsmile rofl

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 03:45 PM
one thing people need to understand...(and Im not trying to be harsh, just truthful) In your life you have the right to be whoever you want to be...but you can't make others like it...making others like it would infringe upon their rights.

...this is often overlookedflowerforyou

I try not to judge anyone and have friends from all walks of life. But, all people aren't like me. I learned early on not to care to much what others think...tooo many people to please.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 03:15 PM
I can be an INTROVERT one minute and an EXTROVERT the next...I'm a true GEMINI...Peccy....well....he's just a PERVERT HA! rofl

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 03:09 PM

I'll be out there soon to work on my garage:smile:

it's still there waiting for youbigsmile

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 03:09 PM

Lmao he calls that a paint brush shshsh what did he do just wipe of the side of the can in order to take that picture and make it look like he was doing something? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LOL YUP! bigsmile

Actually, he painted while I prepared the floors for the tile. smile2

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 03:04 PM
Edited by southgaangel on Mon 05/11/09 03:06 PM
With me working so much we really havn't had time to do the things we wanted to do...but, since I'm off a couple of days we are trying to get a few things done...we are revamping the master bathroom...new paint, tile etc...here are a couple pics of PECCY who managed to pic up a paint brush long enough for the pics LOL bigsmile Ohhhh and notice the sucking in of the tummy! HA!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile Aint he a doll.smitten

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:50 AM
you asked last night to sleep with me and peccy...does that count?bigsmile

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:47 AM
ok,i Googled it...according to this blog...it is ok and common for some goldfish to turn white.http://www.uk.gardenweb.com/forums/load/ukponds/msg0612431820766.html

Whewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:38 AM

HEY this really works and we discovered it when my daughter left out a bowl of syrup on the kitchen counter overnight...you know those HUGE Georgia cockroaches? The ones that could carry off a small kid if you arent careful? Well...there that fuker lay right smack down in the middle of the bowl of syrup...DEAD as a dead roach can be! And I told PECCY...Hey...I think I will put some lil bowls of syrup around on the floor tonight to catch some more of them fukers.tried it last night...no= luck...but maybe i didnt have enough syrup in the bowl...or maybe they wern't hungry...anyway I know it works.:thumbsup:

Then along came the ants....drinker

There's always the Aardvark:wink: but, i think the ants would get trappped tooo...

Then I thought about your original post...what are the chances that the roach may have tripped and fell into the syrup...since no others showed up the next night? Just a thought! drinks

you may have a point...he could have took a sip of leftober Barcardi's Tuscan lemonade...got tipsey...wandered over to the syrup bowl and tripped and fell in....very possiblebigsmile

...or maybe i only had one big bug in the house last night

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:35 AM

And that person don't love's you back :( ,would you do whatever take's to fight for your love :heart: to gain they heart ?:Would you try even the black magic, white magic ? Everything ,everything?

drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

OH Lord Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Love isnt forced! NEVER would I want to force someone or manip[ulate someone into loving me...I deserve better.

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:31 AM

HEY this really works and we discovered it when my daughter left out a bowl of syrup on the kitchen counter overnight...you know those HUGE Georgia cockroaches? The ones that could carry off a small kid if you arent careful? Well...there that fuker lay right smack down in the middle of the bowl of syrup...DEAD as a dead roach can be! And I told PECCY...Hey...I think I will put some lil bowls of syrup around on the floor tonight to catch some more of them fukers.tried it last night...no= luck...but maybe i didnt have enough syrup in the bowl...or maybe they wern't hungry...anyway I know it works.:thumbsup:

Then along came the ants....drinker

There's always the Aardvark:wink: but, i think the ants would get trappped tooo...

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:28 AM

How do you respond to this question from a new contact? I usually laughingly respond, can you be a little more specific?

she wants to know if you are rich and have a BIG D*ckbigsmile

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:23 AM

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:17 AM

I wish my yellow teeth would turn white.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww try brushingbigsmile

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:16 AM

Try dippin the fish in some slightly beaten egg and then dredge in some bread crumbs. Pan fry until golden brown or bake at 400 degrees for twenty minutes. Serve with lemon wedges and beer. You could probably do the same thing to Peccy if you were inclined.

AGHHHHHHHHHHH You FISH murderer youuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!! I've heard thangs about peeps like you!surprised scared shocked surprised scared shocked scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared scared

no photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:15 AM

According to what i've read, it is normal for them to turn white (or dare i say it) "pinkish" with age. And yes, do keep Peccy away from the pond...I think Robin mentioned using a shotgun on bubba..I can only imagine laugh

He's only around 3 yrs oldwhat

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 17 18