Community > Posts By > Lance1205

Lance1205's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:35 PM
One thing for certain. I never said much about atheist's in this thread. I'm not a very wise man probably not near as intelligent than abracadabra. But I was simply stating that the God who DID create the sun must have been a magnificent One! I know who that God is and have come to know Him by His loving kindness and grace. I cannot have a philosophical discussion about His existance or why my God is true and other's aren't I just know it to be true. And wanted to express one of my writings on my oberservations of this God I have come to know.

Lance1205's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:35 PM
I don't drink and I don't dip, but the rest of that sounds pretty close.

Lance1205's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:15 PM
The sun shines on all the earth. On whom does its ray not extend? Every man of every nation feels it. If one dares to behold the beauty of it for too long, it will burn the light from his eyes forever.

But, there the sun stands, immovable. What could make such an amazing wonder? For though it is many millions of miles away, it heats deserts and kills men! What could make such an amazing wonder!

The sun puts mans attempts at creation to shame. Oh man, are you even wiser than the magnificent One who created the sun? If you are, then replicate it. Make one yourself oh man; if you are so powerful. Go ahead, if you know better than God. Not even! If you know just, as much as God; do it!

Oh man, from where does your pride come? God made hundreds times hundreds of thousands of these suns, and you cannot fathom just one. Be humble you man, and take awe in the God who created the sun!

Lance1205's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:07 PM
I would rather write a really good poem.

Lance1205's photo
Tue 05/06/08 12:05 PM
A friend of mine is leaving for Londan so I will be going out with him and a couple of other people tonight to see him off!

Lance1205's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:53 AM
I take notice of one thing as I read these differnent forums. First of all most of the big hit ones are religious. Why? People love to argue! Something deep down inside of causes a indescribable feeling when they get their point accross flawlessly.

I am a christian so I must say to other christians. People it is casting pearl before swine in here to think you can change anyones mind in here by a few pixles of your typing sense. The world is only out for one thing and that is getting it's point made. You will exahaust yourself for hours with these people online and get nowhere.

A relationship must first be made in witnessing to someone BEFORE exhaustive evangilism. Otherwise the person listening (or reading for that matter) cannot see how YOU live your life. The fruits of the spirit must be manifest and seen. So please don't give the world opportunity to begin an argument leading other's astray ignore them. Nothing they say can stand against the wisdom of the Lord!

1 Corinthians 1:18
For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God

Lance1205's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:28 AM
lol thanks bud i'll remember that

Lance1205's photo
Tue 05/06/08 11:25 AM
So many people view you when you post a new topic,
how bout that!

Lance1205's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:09 AM
Just a question I will not argue. Or even make a point unless asked.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next