Community > Posts By > Lance1205

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/30/08 09:26 AM
A boy who knows his way around a rifle is LESS likely to shoot someone accidently I belived it to be a wonderful idea, teaching children proper handling of a firearm.

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/30/08 09:20 AM
no

Lance1205's photo
Wed 05/28/08 12:32 PM

Do guys like blondes or brunettes better?? So far Ive dyed my hair every color under the sun and I have to admit, I get more men wanting me when I have blonde hair... blonde hair and big boobs. hahahah WOW... so cliche. lol. oh and a tan :)

Ahem.....don't forget us redheads!

Redheads are gourgeous (spelling?)

Lance1205's photo
Actually it would be hair doesn't matter.

Lance1205's photo
Neither, nice stomach.

Lance1205's photo
Wed 05/28/08 12:26 PM
Media and government makes things that hard don't they!!! laugh laugh laugh

Lance1205's photo
Wed 05/28/08 12:17 PM
No just don't give the ex anymore than friendship. And ladies for all of you, make sure that's clear to him. Some guys get hurt to by thinking things are other than what they truly are. So be clear what your intentions are.

Lance1205's photo
Wed 05/28/08 11:52 AM
Not all men just think about sex...but we do say what we mean unlike women. But the differences joke was funny!

Lance1205's photo
Wed 05/28/08 11:50 AM
And y'all wonder why we can't understand you.

Lance1205's photo
Wed 05/28/08 11:42 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Lance1205's photo
Wed 05/28/08 11:05 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Lance1205's photo
Wed 05/28/08 11:02 AM
Ahhhhhhh! There going to crash!!! In...1 billion trillion years, every body run for your life!!!!! Ahhhhhh, global warming...Ahhhhhhh!!!!

LOL
laugh laugh laugh Sorry I had to make humor of disaster.

Lance1205's photo
Wed 05/28/08 10:36 AM
Just me everyone else would be dead weight. laugh

Lance1205's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:15 AM
I've never actually had Kraft peanut butter...And me thinking I had tried it all! LOL

Lance1205's photo
Wed 05/28/08 08:09 AM
A food everyone enjoys...but there's different brands and no brand tastes like the other. So what's your favorite brand?

Lance1205's photo
Wed 05/28/08 05:46 AM
My work only has decaf...I mean what the crap?

Lance1205's photo
Wed 05/28/08 05:16 AM

If it's any consolation, the spider is 10 times more afraid of you, than you are of it.

Wolf spiders have voracious appetites, so they are especially handy to have around as they eat almost twice as much as a regular funnel web spider or other Lycosidae-family spiders.

If ever you get a chance to watch them up close, they're fascinating. They rarely "web hunt", and instead have been known to actually chase down prey....hence their common name, Wolf.

(=

Dude that rocks. I did not know that see JSH does serve a purpose I've learned my Biology lesson for today. I thought they were called wolf spiders because they were hairy and friggin' big!

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 12:14 PM

These forums are entitled “Religious Forums”. And according to the rule they are not supposed to favor any specific religion but are supposed to be used to discuss religious concepts in general.

However, most non-Christians respect the "COFFEEHOUSE CHAT FOR CHRISTIANS" even if it is breaking the forum rules about being only for the purpose of promoting a specific religion.

Typically on the open forums all ideas are subject to debate and questions from ‘non-believers’. It’s not considered to be ‘arguing’ it’s considering to be ‘discussion’ which is the purpose of the forums.

If don’t wish to debated religion then you might want to considered other sites on the Internet that are devoted to specifically to Christianity. There are even actual churches on the web.

There are also Christian dating sites that are devoted entirely to Christians.

Rather than expecting the entire world to be Christian-minded it’s better to seek out the appropriate media. bigsmile

Also, a way to do this on these forums is to simply jump over posts you don’t care to respond to and only respond to the posts you like. There is no need to reply to or even read every post in a thread. This is why God gave you Free Will. :wink:

Yes but I wasn't asking everyone to conform to christianity I was simply talking to christians, I said nothing of others making sure they are christian minded, all I said was are there any CHRISTIANS out there who want to talk about God and what He has done? I didn't say are there any pantheists out there who want to stop arguing with me and be more christian minded? But thanks for the input anyway.

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 11:32 AM
Christ tells me to love the person but hate the sin. So though I may hate homosexuality I love the homosexual. In fact the only person I am even allowed to be angrey with is the false teachers and that is because of what they do to God not to me. So if your gay and that's how you choose to live, I love ya!

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 11:18 AM

He was on the Ellen Degenerous show.
He was asked about Gay marriage and told her it was against his religious beliefs.

THIS from a known adulterous divorcee?? His religious beliefs?

Kat
Well gay stuff is just wrong

Lets try to play the non offensive in public forums game shall we?

Let's try to play the grow a spine game please.

wow. how about the don't be a douchebag game?

laugh laugh laugh laugh I got to give it to you that one made me laugh!!! This could go on for hours if we let it, but okay I'll stop.

probably for the best, I usually win :wink:

and for the record, it wasn't me that the comment was offending. I was commenting on the offensive nature of the comment more than its affect on me.

I figured it wasn't that spine thing just came to me so I had to say it, and then your comment came back and I realized you had won the joust! Because that was pretty hillarious, I expected to hear back some sob story about how mean and inconsiderate I was being but you fought right back, well played, well played! LOL