Community > Posts By > Lance1205

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 11:16 AM

bunch of daaaammmnn democrats! lol

I'm in the oil field.... so mccain alll the way!

Who's a damnocrat??

Kat

Don't come and get me...I feel the same about all politicians. Bunch of good for nothing....LIARS!! Oh and I don't follow with there is only TWO kinds of voters that count. So anyway...How can a man that verses to believe in religion pick and choose his beliefs, by making one sin worse than another? I mean his version of what is a sin.

Because he get's on his high horse and looks down on everyone else. You know our forfathers expected to have honest men in government, if they would have known this they would have put term limits on house and senate...but they didn't so we get career politicians that are have their head's so far up their butts their eatin' out of their stomachs. Hilliary is a would be disaster, Obama would ruin the country as Hilliary would. And Mccain is no better. Who is america to vote for!

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 11:10 AM

He was on the Ellen Degenerous show.
He was asked about Gay marriage and told her it was against his religious beliefs.

THIS from a known adulterous divorcee?? His religious beliefs?

Kat
Well gay stuff is just wrong

Lets try to play the non offensive in public forums game shall we?

Let's try to play the grow a spine game please.

wow. how about the don't be a douchebag game?

laugh laugh laugh laugh I got to give it to you that one made me laugh!!! This could go on for hours if we let it, but okay I'll stop.

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 11:07 AM
"While the storm clouds gather far across the sea,
Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free,
Let us all be grateful for a land so fair,
As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer. "

God Bless America,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home.

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 10:59 AM

He was asked about Gay marriage and told her it was against his religious beliefs.

Kat

Lets try to play the non offensive in public forums game shall we?

Let's try to play the grow a spine game please.

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 10:57 AM

Kat

So is adultry.

agreed

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 10:56 AM
Yeah Mccain is pretty much a snake, I believe He would be if not as bad a worse president than Bush.

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 10:47 AM
any christians out there anymore who just want to talk about our Lord and what He is doing in our lives and not argue about Him?

I have been guilty of this so I'm not pointing fingers.

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 10:42 AM
But yeah stuff has gotten EXPENSIVE!

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 10:42 AM
I can get a paintbrush for under a dollar, I can get nuts and washers for under a dollar, I can get sunflower seeds for under a dollar...Ummm somemore stuff I'm sure.

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 10:40 AM
For one dollar or will less than one dollar work?

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 10:22 AM
Nothing cannot existohwell Yay unicorns exist I now can resume my quest with this knowledge!laugh

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 10:15 AM
That one's probably a bit too philosophical for me.

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 09:08 AM
I cannot debate this anymore, we are debating names. We recite the same scriptures, you just recite them with Hebrew names. I worship the Lord yes His hebrew name is Yahweh, do you know why. YHWH was His name first because it was a name that couldn't be said, the Hebrew deemed (and rightly so) God was too holy for man to say His name. I know that Yahshua was the Son of God, God in carnate. I believe it with all my heart it is the same God I worship. It is the same God that hung on the cross for my transgressions. Yes if people call on Yahshua for salvation and believe He died for them on the cross they will be save from their sins. Of course God is going to judge us according to our works. But our works are SINFULL and God cannot be a part of sin which is why He had to send Yahshua to be the propitiation for our sins. And He died for this reason, to destroy the works of the devil. Yahshua (AKA Jesus) was without sin.

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:52 AM
spidercmb we may disagree on somethings but you are a wise man in the Lord and I have enjoyed chatting with you about our God!

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:37 AM
Oh to worship God and see His glory forever and ever!

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:30 AM
and Yahshua the Messiah, and Jesus Christ are the same person. Yahshua is simply how it is pronounced in Hebrew which is actually Joshua in Greek and has come to be Jesus in english. It's the same Man, God. I worship Yahshua as Christ because Yahshua is Jesus. You simply just havn't translated the names in english is all. And I haven't simply believed what some preacher told me. I read scriptures for myself and came to this conclusion. And the whole world doesn't follow our saviour Jesus Christ or Yahshua, they follow a false God of their own making and twist Christ's words to mean something they do not mean. Most of the world and self proclaiming christians do not follow Christ, they just say they do.

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:20 AM
If we could be justified without Jesus Christ then what was the point of His death. And are you trying to say that Jesus was the false Christ?huh I didn't totally understand your post. But if God judged us only according to our works without the redemptive blood of Christ we would all be destroyed. Isaiah 64:6
For all of us have become like one who is unclean, And all our righteous deeds are like a filthy garment;And all of us wither like a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, take us away. God

And God predestines us for salvation;

Romans 9
11 for though the twins were not yet born and had not done anything good or bad, so that God's purpose according to His choice would stand, not because of works but because of Him who calls,
12 it was said to her, "THE OLDER WILL SERVE THE YOUNGER."
13 Just as it is written, "JACOB I LOVED, BUT ESAU I HATED."
14 --What shall we say then? There is no injustice with God, is there? May it never be!--- (you say it is unjust that God would choose some and not others)
15 For He says to Moses, "I WILL HAVE MERCY ON WHOM I HAVE MERCY, AND I WILL HAVE COMPASSION ON WHOM I HAVE COMPASSION."
16 so then it does not depend on the man who wills or the man who runs, but on God who has mercy.

()'s were my add in. Just for explination

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 08:00 AM
Mark 13:32
" But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone." I'm not sure when the world will end but I know I'll be either here or there watching it as Christ comes with fire to judge!

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 06:42 AM
Brilliant

Lance1205's photo
Fri 05/23/08 06:32 AM

"You betray Me with a kiss?"

That's a very good point. While what MirrorMirror says seems possible, the fact that Jesus called Judas' actions a betrayal makes it clear to me that Judas wasn't trying to help Jesus assume a military role, he was simply betraying his friend and teacher.

Is that the Christian point of view or the Jewish?

Gods.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Okay now I know you are not speaking for God or from God's point of view.... Are you?

Are you going to start claiming to be the messiah returned?

You cannot know God's "point of view."

JB

Actually I CAN know Gods point of view. And no I would never claim I am messiah returned and so blaspheme the God who saved me. But God has revealed Himself to man through his scripture. He has revealed His "point of view" in many things. I would not go as far to say that I know Gods point of view in all things, that would be foolishness. But I do know for a fact from God's standard Judus was an evil wicked man, and Judus berayed Jesus. I KNOW THAT TO BE GODS POINT OF VIEW because that was His point of view revealed in His scripture.

And miles. I know for an absolute fact that if you do not CALL ON THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST FOR FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR SINS, during your life on earth you will be under Gods wrath at judgement. And there is no good in us at ALL before we are saved. It is impossible to do good things before God prior to salvation.