no photo
Thu 04/23/15 02:53 PM
Remember Moe, 515 Ft. is more than the length of one and a half Foot Ball Fields from goal-post-to-goal-post !

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 02:49 PM

I haven't realised how much is documented on-line about this subject and even popular misconceptions that I've often held have been blown-away !

Apparently, the 300 Cubit length that is mentioned in the Bible is based on the same Egyptian Cubit of 20.6 Inches.

That means the Ark or more appropriately called Ocean-going Freighter was 515'ft. long, from its chiseled-bow to its rounded stern with deep-ocean-going stabilizers fixed at its stern.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

I once met an Elderly Man who was from Kurdistan, and mention the Ark of Noah in a very nonchalant manor.

Obviously, for the Kurdish People... Noah's Ark is common knowledge !

I thought I'd bump-up this old post from two weeks back for Moe's sake.

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 02:46 PM

the bible is wrong in that aspect... the continents divided hundreds of millions of years ago... science proves that

So, by just how-many 'millions' of years is science correct ? :laughing:

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 02:43 PM
There's an hour-long documentary on-line, if You wish to watch it.

This documentary is only 4 years old, and it took me by surprise, too !

Just search- 'What's On Mount Judi ?'

(Mount Judi Is The Name Of The Mountain Mentioned In The Quran)

(It's also important to note... Mount Judi is in the Ararat Mountain Range)

(So, Both The Bible And The Quran Are Right)

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 02:37 PM
The Bible also explains that there was just one massive continent when the Ark landed.

Then several generations later it says the Earth spilt-apart into the respective continents we have today.

(Genesis 10: 25)

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 02:31 PM
Well Mightymoe...

Have You got a better explanation for a 515 Ft. long petrified boat stuck on a mountain-top 6300 Ft. above sea-level on Mount Judi ? spock

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 02:15 PM

who is this talking about? if they are the same?

31Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. 32And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Excellent Point, Milesoftheusa...

Here's a classic example of where 'God the Son' and 'God the Holy Ghost' aren't co-equal... Even though the Trinity Doctrine obliges the faithful to believe they're such.

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 02:06 PM
smile2 I love to see that IamwhoIam1, Milesoftheusa, and Cheechako have taken-up the torch.

***************************************************************************************************************************************

I'm a little shocked that Dodo David is such an adamant advocate of the Trinity Doctrine.

The big question, Dodo David, isn't whether-or-not God Almighty has the ability to augment himself into various characters... The question is whether there's any proof to believe he has had any cause to do so.

Now... ! Think about the consequenses of worshiping another Entity, or Being, that You've assumed was God-Incognito, and You find-out, later, this other-Soul wasn't God ?

Can we expect The True God to forgive us for worshiping one of his creations with the assumption this missunderstanding was conjectured ?

Personally, I see people like IamwhoIam1, Milesoftheusa, Cheechako, and myself as being discreet, rather than presumptuous.

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 01:34 PM
There is no evolution of Human Beings...

If anything we've devolved !

Here's a thought...

The Bible has a well documented lineage from the first man Adam, to the time of the flood of Noah's day.

There's only 1656 years from Creation till the Great Flood.

If anybody wants to find-out just how incredibly well engineered the Ark was from recent documentaries on-line, You'd soon find-out there was never any opportunity for 'Monkey Man.'

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 08:26 PM
whoa I've GOT to watch the entire series, now !

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 08:20 PM
Cheechako's comment has merit...

After all, Apostasy always assumes it is right and The Truth is wrong !

(Simplicity At Its Best) spock

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 08:05 PM

They are totally separate entities. Found in verses such as when Jesus was on the cross the Father said "This is my son in whom I'm well pleased". And other various verses as such showing totally separate entities. Even before Jesus was "born" in the flesh, when still referred to as the Word. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was God, and the Word was WITH God. They are one God, but different entities, different beings, for again the word "God" is purely a title. Again, why we are referred to as gods, Jesus is referred to as God, and Jesus refers to his father as God.

But in the end it doesn't matter that 'WE' are referred to as gods as well or anything along those lines. For Jesus is the God of gods.

Another switch-back...

Now, You're saying Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are separate Entities, where-as in the past You've said they are one Entity but separate Beings. (Mincing Words Big-Time Here)

I understand You believe the word 'God' is a title that represents a collective.

I'm not certain where You'd find the reference to ourselves as being gods, but that does sound more like a Quasi-Mormon/Buddhist thing, too.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

To top things off... !

Uche9aa has introduced seven hills of Babylon of which I haven't a Snow-Balls hope in Hell in trying to figure-out. slaphead

All I can say is, "I Hope They're Well Rotted-Out And Don't Smell Anymore !" :laughing:

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 07:42 PM
Dare I ask... ?

What has Waffle got the Newt by ? huh

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 07:31 PM
Yes, it's well-past Easter...

Maybe we should discuss something Wester ! biggrin

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 07:30 PM
Dear I'mwhoIam1,

Welcome to the unending loop of grammatical oxy morons and switch-backs on the technical definition of The Divine.

Cowboy GH just happens to be a Wizard at making the Metaphorical Father (Jehovah) and Jesus whom he claims is the Creator that is one-in-the-same as the Father, but is a separate Being.

Also, the actual term 'God' is a collective of separate Beings that are the same one Entity. (It's God Incorporated)

His thoughts on this subject are seemingly based on various paraphrased English translations of scriptural text, and it throws-out all commonly perceived translations of what historically and commonly is understood about the 'Oneness' of The Divine.

It needs to be said that the Holy Spirit is also part of this collective plurality that is God.

In short... According to what I've been able to gather from Cowboy GH, "God Is A Group."

The only thing that seemingly vacillates regarding his stand is any chronological-order or hierarchy in this 'One Group (God) Of Three Beings.'

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Dodo David, on the other-hand, has expressed a more orthodox or commonly held view of what is commonly been called The Holy Trinity Doctrine for the last 17 hundred years.

Many people don't even know it... But, the original Trinity Doctrine absolutely dictates that the three personifications of The Divine are essentially this:

God portrays himself as a Father...
God portrays himself as a Son...
God portrays himself as a Holy Ghost.

The same one Being (Entity) play-acting as three persona.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

The offical stand of all Muslims is that the old metaphors that were 'Father and Son' were the saying of a former people (The Original Christians) and because these have given so-much cause for confussion by the fourth century are not used by Muslims, today.

Esentally, the metaphorical referance 'Father' is now Allah. (Or Jehovah)... (The One With Neither A Beginning Or An End, That Is Unseen)

The metaphorical reference 'Son Of God' is now the first of Allah's creation among the spiritual-sons-of-God. (Likewise, A Common Hebrew Referance For The Angelic World)

And lastly, the 'Holy Spirit' is now God's emasarial servant the Angel Gabrial or any other Spirit Entity that's sent to do God's bidding.

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 06:25 PM

Yes, we need to keep things real...

Like Celestial Waffles !

(Please, Do Not Start Throwing Waffles Around, We're Not That Desperate For U.F.O.s)

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 04:45 PM
(I Might Actually Be Getting Some Headway Here)

So, once more to re-iterate: You (CowboyGH) believe Jesus and The Father and I'm going to assume The Holy Spirit, as well, are three separate Beings that make-up The One Collective Entity, that is 'GOD ?'

(This Is A Unique Slant On Thee Divine)

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 04:32 PM
If One's definition of 'extra-terrestrial' is also more-or-less 'non-terrestrial' then I'd reply, yes.

(That Which Is Not Part Of This World)

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 12:21 PM
rofl In More Than One Way, Too ! sad

no photo
Mon 04/20/15 12:16 PM
So, what You are saying is that the very term 'God' or 'gods' is a collective Entity ?

But, each of the separate Beings that make-up what God is are still separate, but jointly unified in being the Collective-God ?

*************************************************************************************************************************************

smokin [ Thinking Very Deeply Here ]
Cowboy GH... !

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> YOU'RE NOT A MORMON, YOU'RE A BUDDHIST <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You want to enter into the collective oneness of the Buddha in Nirvana. slaphead