no photo
Fri 04/17/15 10:11 AM

from somewhere else, not earth... that would be god, too...

How about an invisible energy realm, Moe ?

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 10:02 AM

The Big Bang Theory isn't incompatible with belief in deity.

Perhaps six Big Bangs about 24 hours apart would be compatible ? spock

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 09:48 AM
smokin Ahh... !

Once more we're left with the definition of a 'Non Terrestrial Being.'

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 09:44 AM
Well, it's better than being assimilated by the Borg ! smile2

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 09:40 AM
Hasn't Your resolve to be an Atheist, Moe ?

(I'm A Little Confused Here)

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 09:28 AM
Conrad is right...

It would go against the Prim Directive. spock

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 08:55 AM

Only the FIRST spouse from that UNION have rights & only the children from THAT union are legitimate.

This is an interesting criterion...

Just how morally correct is this precedent ?

Sorry Soufiehere, but I was being sarcastic when I did reply to those individuals who seemed to think that fatherless children without any rights of inheritance is a fair seeming criterion for our lovely western society.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Who comes to the defence of the defenceless amoung the Mods ?

(Rehtorical Question Here) spock

no photo
Thu 04/16/15 07:53 PM
spock Actually... !

I didn't even know this was an American policy.

Does this rule happen to also include general hunting-style fire-arms ?

no photo
Thu 04/16/15 06:32 PM

From the Bible: (Psalms 19: 1) + (Isaiah 40: 26)

no photo
Thu 04/16/15 05:59 PM

Is this because of Sharia Law?

Who is Sharia anyways... ?

Whoever she is, she sure gets around ! what

no photo
Thu 04/16/15 05:37 PM
Case-In-Point...

(John 1: 1) From the Greek texts of the Scripture-

'In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God's.'

*********************************************************************************************************************

The same verse You so commonly quote with the assumption it's correct.

The same verse I'm willing to send a photo-copy from out of a Greek Bible.

Remember, this scriptural reference is over 18 hundred years old.

no photo
Thu 04/16/15 05:25 PM
Cheechako...

Could You please elaborate the significance of the following Letters-to-Number sequence.

L = 30
A = 1
T =300
E = 5
I = 10
N = 50
O = 70
S =200

Total = 666

I understand the numbers add-up to 666, but this doesn't offer an explanation for the denomination given to each Letter. what

no photo
Thu 04/16/15 04:37 PM
I think I should let everybody know that my seasonal-work is starting to pick-up and that means I wont be able to on this site nearly as much as I want to.

So, please don't be indignant if I'm not as prompt when it comes to replies on this forum. waving

no photo
Thu 04/16/15 04:24 PM
Are there any terrestrial matter-based creations apart from what lives on the Earth... ? Not likely.

Are there any other non-terrestrial spirit creations apart from what lives on the Earth... ? Most defiantly.

Both, the Bible and the Quran confirm that long before there were Human Beings there were Angelic Creatures.

Among the cast that Satin is from are those that like to cause mischief and deception.

These are called the Jinn.

These Entities aren't dependant upon being confined to just living on Earth, so they're capable of coming to-and-from our realm-of-perception to the extent that Almighty God permits them to do so.

Now remember, just because God Almighty permits these deviant Entities from doing all the various things they do... Doesn't mean they have God's blessing to do so.

God has a time-table for all that he'll permit whether good or evil.

no photo
Thu 04/16/15 04:00 PM
Edited by SheikOfLaBroquerie on Thu 04/16/15 04:01 PM
And, quote more abrogated verses from the same abrogated Bible that was re-written after 380 A.D. by that same Constantine based Church...

Right Cowboy GH ? slaphead

********************* More Sarcasm Folks *********************

no photo
Thu 04/16/15 03:50 PM
May peace and continued enlightenment be with You as well, Milesoftheusa.

no photo
Thu 04/16/15 03:35 PM

Again, how can he have a creator when "In the beginning was the Word and the Word was God and the Word was with God and the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us in whom we call Jesus".

Cowboy GH...

If You claim to be a proponent of truth... Why do You keep quoting the same abrogated verse from John 1: verse 1 ?

Why don't You do some home-work and find-out what the Gospel of John chapter one, verse one actually says.

You want to assume the verse says the Word was God, when in reality, it actually is saying the Word was God's.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

I'll make You an offer Cowboy GH... !

Send Your mailing address to my Mingle Profile Page and I'll send You a detailed photo-copy from a Greek Bible explaining each of the words in that verse.

Now, it's really easy to make relative comparisons as 'God' is mentioned twice... Right ?

Ahh... But, don't be quick to assume that ! You're going to be very surprised to find-out it isn't so.

I'll pay the postage to get it to Mexico, if You wish. spock

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 08:35 AM
smile2 I've got to figure-out this Milesoftheusa more !

Up-till-now... He's been an enjoyable-enigma. :thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 08:18 AM
Edited by SheikOfLaBroquerie on Mon 04/13/15 08:25 AM

Maybe I'm missing the connection to your side, if so please elaborate on the discussion.

Proverbs 8:22-23

22 The Lord 'POSSESSED ME' in the beginning of 'HIS WAY', before 'HIS' works of old.

23 'I WAS SET-UP' from everlasting, from the beginning, or even before the Earth was.

I've just re-quoted Your quote, and (CAPITALIZED) all the words that implement Jesus as being subjective to his Heavenly Creator.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

This is also a great-example of where 'THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY' is, relatively speaking, greater than the 'lord Jesus.'

Once more, Jesus did say, "My Father, is greater than I."

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 08:12 AM

And that's also why it's capitalized. "Lord" is always capitalized when in reference to Jesus Christ.

:laughing: What... ?

So NOW, You want to be a stickler for punctuation !

If the truth be known... There's absolutely no-way of actually confirming what 'relative title' Jesus was actually referred to since the Aramaic was translated into Greek.

There are 'lords' today that will have the title capitalized preceding the rest of their Shire or Earldom and their very names themselves, too.

(Cowboy... This Is A Whipped Horse) indifferent

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next